Crazy Rich Asians - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Crazy Rich Asians Reviews

November 13, 2018
After hearing so much buzz around this movie, I finally get to see it. It was not disappointed, but the formula for the story might be too predictable.
November 11, 2018
Awesome, I never thought I would enjoy this, I usually like sci-fi and horror
November 10, 2018
A poor spoof of something. I don't know what
½ November 10, 2018
How a horrible movie like that can get 92% at Rotten Tomatoes!?
½ November 10, 2018
11/11/2018
We got to finally see this much hyped smash global hit and we kinda understood the crazy popularity. The mild humour, mostly courtesy of Awkwafina, was on point. The culture was pretty relatable and was almost too close to home. And okay, the novelty of that Kris Aquino appearance added to some brownie points.
November 10, 2018
Crazy Rich Asians is an excellent film. It is about a native New Yorker Rachel Chu who accompanies her longtime boyfriend to his best friend's wedding in Singapore. Constance Wu and Henry Goulding give fantastic performances. The screenplay is well written. John Chu did a great job directing this movie. I enjoyed watching this motion picture because of the humor and romance. Crazy Rich Asians is a must see.
November 10, 2018
Very entertaining movie. Could have been funnier but itâ(TM)s not a comedy of course. Still, well written and will win awards.
November 10, 2018
I don't expect this movie to be that good. It's really surprise me!!
November 10, 2018
Not a great movie at all. I'm guessing critics gave it such lofty reviews not based on the actual movie, but for what the movie represents.
½ November 9, 2018
Terrible movie. Totally predictable. You have seen this story many times before. The last minute reconciliation/proposal on the airplane? Who could have foreseen that? Everyone. Cliches and stereotypes abound. Cartoonish overacting. A few cheap chuckles. My husband fell asleep. How could this film be rated so high?
November 9, 2018
Amazing, stunning, spectacular, brilliant and awesome, I'm running out of adjectives to describe this movie, Crazy Rich Asians is all that and some more, this film is packed filled with cliches but damn it I loved it, it's so pure-hearted and wholesome, It is so refreshing to watch a film about Asians without all the stereotypes that haunted these great people in the film industry, this movie is one big adventure from start to end with the just the right amount of comedy and drama to leave you with a big smile that will last you for days.

Crazy Rich Asians without a shred of doubt is one of my favorites films this year, If you haven't watch it yet, I suggest to drop everything like right now and go watch it.
November 9, 2018
This move greatly surpassed my wildest expectations
November 8, 2018
Great movie from beginning to end. Definitely a must see!
½ November 7, 2018
I'm at a loss. This movie is just not good. How did this movie get a 91%????
November 6, 2018
amazing i loved it my favorite movie i cried laughed it was just the best
November 5, 2018
The movie was funny as visually brilliant and I haven't seen that in a long time. Very refreshing to see the real world and it's beauty. Can't wait to see another movie like this.
November 5, 2018
if I could give it 1-10 its an 11111111111111000000000000 that is how much I love this movie
November 4, 2018
One of the best films of the year. Funny and heartfelt, a must see for everyone.
½ November 4, 2018
Cliched and predictable. Rottentomatoes is becoming less of a reliable source for film reviews.
½ November 3, 2018
Like its bestseller source material, the story of "Crazy Rich Asians" follows Rachel Chu (Wu), an American-born Chinese economics professor, who travels to her boyfriend Nick's (Golding) hometown of Singapore for his best friend's wedding. Here, she is faced for the first time, the reality of Nick's ultra-rich family and the consequential jealousies about her role in his life. In keeping with this idea, the aesthetics are all perfectly opulent; the film is filled with a fantastic soundtrack and visual colour and movement. And as well as the heart that shines through in almost every family drama, there is a lot of comedy too, particularly from Awkwafina as Rachel's quirky tell-it-as-it-is friend from College and now Singapore guide.