Dabangg - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dabangg Reviews

May 28, 2016
Dabangg is a senseless movie as a whole. Furthermore, it has an average plot, supported by boring action scenes and comedy scenes which are barely funny, The performances by the actors are weak also, except for one actor, Sonu Sood, who was the villain in Dabangg, Sonu did an amazing job in his role, as the role didn't have much to offer from the start.
February 12, 2016
Everything was so over the top.
The version MOViEMOViE shows was just about 2 hours long, btw.
March 15, 2015
One of the best Salman action movie to date,a blend of earnest acting and humor helped the movie give a 2nd innings to Khan
January 28, 2014
Entertaining action scenes and funny moments. The effects , however, could be improved- at times.
June 11, 2013
Fantastic action scenes. Sinha is gorgeous. Lots of the humor and drama doesn't translate.
April 1, 2013
Good Story... Like the movie.. I recommend watching it...
½ March 10, 2013
With Mom

Salman Khan is just a JOKER!! You have to love him.
January 8, 2013
Best movie of the yr...in Bollywood
December 26, 2012
Dabangg is a top-class action film, which even though is predictable at parts, won't stop entertaining you! Check it out if your interested in action films or just a fan!

Verdict = Super Hit
December 25, 2012
Rewatched this. Not as crappy as I thought the first time.
½ December 16, 2012
this movie is yet another worst movie of his, this movie has no acting, of any sort, but it worked because of salman's fans going all crazy
December 16, 2012
Finally saw it ! Good story, great action and fight scenes, funny dialogues... Sallu is perfect as Chulbul Pandey... and I really like the song "munni badnaam huyi"
October 27, 2012
A predictable movie with a towering performance by Salman Khan
½ September 17, 2012
great bollywood movie !
September 13, 2012
Complete entertainer. I would say a whole family entertainer.
½ June 2, 2012
A lot of action but it needs a big location, thats why it needs a sequal.But those action scenes remind me of Matrix,sherlock Holmes and Transporter.The story is too complicated but it has some solid action and good songs and the Special Effects that are worth the entertainment if you wanted more they are going to make a sequal.I give it a mixed review.
April 24, 2012
This pseudo-comedy crime drama has some inventively shot action sequences, albeit within a very modern Bollywood plot structure.
April 23, 2012
Very funny film need to pay attention to song lyrics & subtitles for the full comedy element
½ February 16, 2012
decent entertainer....
January 29, 2012
Hud hud dabang keep it simple and fresh.. Gud movie to go to with family