Date Night - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Date Night Reviews

October 12, 2016
One star for Tina, one for Steve. The rest is meh.
October 6, 2016
I LOVE Fey and Carrell. I couldnt get behind this one tho. As much as I love them, I felt like a parent at the 4th grade play WILLING them to be funny.
A few funny lines here and there, but it's a rather uncomfortable affair - go see Get Smart or Baby Mama for some big laughs.
Fey and Carrell can't seem to get their vibe right here.
I wanted them to be funny as much as they did, but its an overall misfire.
They try to blend the uncomfortable comedy of The Office with the uncomfortable comedy of 30 Rock, but they look uncomfortable themselves, and it doesnt fully come together.

2 out of 5
September 17, 2016
Humor is a little poor than thought and the story isn't that enjoyable
½ August 28, 2016
"Date Night" had a premise with so many opportunities yet it ended up being too generic.
August 23, 2016
Date Night is a fine film for a Friday night, just nothing special. It plays into cliches of "the people get thrown into dire situation and rise to the occasion" and "bored married couple's life gets interesting". Nonetheless, it's just typical genre fare in the best sense it can be.
August 2, 2016
Date night is made on a very hard to believe premise, but if it's funny then it doesn't really matter. Sadly it's not though, it really drags and a car chase scene too seems to be overly long, we get it that's the joke just end this scene already. Just when you thought it couldn't get more stupid they start dancing 'sexily' yes that's the depths gone to for a cheap gag. I'm fine with these basic low humour comedies if they're funny but this is anything but.
July 26, 2016
Gal Gadot killed it on that phrase
July 24, 2016
It was fun to watch as a whole.
½ July 21, 2016
This movie is more stupidity than comedy.
June 29, 2016
Date Night is action packed and funny. Steve Carrell and Tina Fey make the perfect romantic couple. This movie and plot are amazing. I would suggest this movie.
June 22, 2016
Didn't care for the movie.
June 7, 2016
A pleasant romance / comedy/ action film. You can't go too wrong with Steve Carrell and Tina Fey.
June 6, 2016
Date Night is the kind of comedy we get a few times a year that's ok but never memorable, But with such a strong cast it should been better, It has its funny moments but there far few between, There's a fun car chase but apart from that there's nothing new.
June 2, 2016
Pretty bad. Just a Meh movie. Not much to say about it
½ May 3, 2016
A middle aged couple try to reignite their marriage in this screwball comedy in which the couple runs into some weird screwballs.
April 29, 2016
omg I haveto see this
April 4, 2016
Great cast.. just got a bad direction.. and worst chemistry
½ April 4, 2016
Llena de referencias, llenos de cameos y lleno de humor.
Aunque la trama no sea nada de lo extraordinaria y aun así se mantiene para matar el tiempo.
March 22, 2016
funny comedy with kinda exciting twists.