A Dennis the Menace Christmas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Dennis the Menace Christmas Reviews

December 15, 2013
Movie night with the hubby...12/15/2013
½ November 25, 2013
Very fun and childish to make you happy and in my case warm around Christmas time.
½ May 7, 2013
This movie just pissed me off.
How can a kid be THAT fucking stupid ?!
Jesus H Christ....
½ April 24, 2013
funny adventure christmas movie..more for kids, but also for those who are bigger and like to laugh!
½ October 4, 2012
Just like the 2nd film in the dennis the menace series this one is very disappointing and a complete waste of time and not funny either.
February 1, 2012
A movie for little kids? For them, there are some visual attractions. But they don't understand the point behind the story. A movie for grown people? It's annoying because they all so evidently overlooks Denis needs, and than blame him for all the trouble. It's almost abusive. But to demonstrate that is maybe the point of movie. So there is a message after all. I could stand the lenght of the movie, it was not so bad, and it had actualy bright and not expected twist at the end with local "bully". So 2 stars means contentedly.
½ October 8, 2011
I think it's cheesy as Zelda on Cdi
P.S. Which is Margret, The Bully scenes are just dull, Shitty Dialog, Bad Acting, People overreacting about the word "stupid"
½ August 15, 2011
This movie was way better than I thought it would be. I alway love Dennis the Menace movies. I laughed a lot through out the whole movie. Watch at least once in your life.
½ December 27, 2010
½ December 24, 2010
Baaaad. Dennis was even younger than before. Terrible straight to TV crap.
½ December 24, 2010
Everyone gets a Christmas special. So why not Dennis the Menace. The story has Dennis neighbor Mr.Wilson acting like a Scrooge. A Angel of Christmas takes Mr.Wilson back in the past to rediscover the Christmas spirit. This is a solid enough film. Decent holiday film for the kids and the family to enjoy together.
½ December 19, 2010
This is Dennis The Menace? The Same Dennis that I grew up watching on tv as a cartoon and the same Dennis that I read in the Sunday comics? I don't think so!!! This is not Dennis the Menace!
January 4, 2010
Could have been a LOT worse, but was still horrible. The actors look like they actually care about this project and therefore do semi-good work. I watched it with the commentary on, and the director took this so seriously that it makes me hate it more.
December 24, 2009
Movie is typical dennis the menace meets Christmas Carols by Charles Dickens.
½ December 21, 2009
Very bad in every way it only had one of two decent scenes in it.
½ December 19, 2009
You know it is that time of the year when trashy Christmas-themed movies inundate the idiot box... and this is as bad as they could possibly come!! Christmas spirit doesn't really translate to bullshit-tolerance now, does it.. so what were people thinking when they made this!!
December 13, 2009
Robert Wagner does an excellent job in the role of Mr.Wilson as the old guy is given the Scrooge/Wonderful Life treatment after completely losing it on that little bastard Dennis.
½ December 2, 2009
Christmas carol for children.
September 6, 2009
Dennis Christmas is a Dennis The Menace version of A Christmas Carol where Mr. Wilson plays his own version of Scrooge. While Dennis has problems of his own with the neighborhood bully, he does his best to try and give Mr. Wilson the Christmas Spirit. Dennis causes his usual damage and Mr. Wilson ends up breaking Dennis' spirit. An Angel of Christmas Past Present and Future steps in to help save Christmas for the Mitchells, the Wilsons, and everyone else. Written by Jason Cotton
½ May 10, 2009
Pretty cheesy movie. Not nearly as good as the first one. Our 6 & 4 year old girls enjoyed it however.