Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo Reviews

½ September 9, 2016
Rob Schneider stars and co-wrote the script and his buddy Adam Sandler and his production company Happy Madison Productions is involved in this. It's just a dumb Adam Sandler movie, gross-out humor, too dumb. Rob Schneider plays Deuce a professional tank cleaner he's hired by Antoine LeConte (Oded Fehr) a gigolo. After Deuce breaks Antoine's fish tank, an order to pay for the tank he takes a job as a male gigolo. When he meets one of his costumers Kate (Arija Bareikis) he feels in love with her. I have to be honest I laughed some of the jokes work and don't succeed. 2.5/5 stars
½ July 30, 2016
I quite like this movie, yes it's pretty dumb but it's also funny. I've seen it many times and it's always good fun.
July 29, 2016
Enjoyed it but like most films like this it falls flat, But I did laugh a few times.
½ July 1, 2016
It's very funny and weird but the acting was terrible but thought it was very funny with lovable characters all throughout the movie
½ June 20, 2016
This movie wasn't much of a comedy. Most of the jokes fell short and were overused. The script was awful and Schneider could only do so much to make this movie bearable. Always been a fan of Schneider, but he is better off in a supporting role. If you are a diehard fan of him then you will be pleased, but if you aren't I would suggest seeing something else.
June 13, 2016
6/12/2016: I liked this movie. Sure, it's pretty dumb, but it is also funny. Schneider is always good for some laughs.
February 9, 2016
Led by a sensitive performance from Rob Schneider, Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo transcends the occupation of male prostitution to uproarious levels of raunchy, gut-busting comedy that's as gross and scatalogical as it is powerfully moving, and benefits from the work of a terrifically charming supporting cast.
½ December 10, 2015
Offcourse the so called intelegent critics finf this rubbisch .... Most of the normal people liked this , so do i that stays in my mind for a long time and that's positive ! SOMDVD
½ October 16, 2015
Occasionally humorous one joke film. Loses points for having the worst endings in movie history.
September 4, 2015
If you are looking for a classic Rob Schneider film, this is the one to watch. Hilarious, crass, yet cute at the same time. You really end up rooting for Deuce and cringing at all the antics he gets in to. The characters are 100% memorable!!
August 17, 2015
Rob Schneider, alumno de "Saturday Night Live", protagoniza esta comedia acerca de un hombre que se convierte en gigoló para poder pagar una gran deuda. Algunos chistes son ridículos y reiterativos, pero la película logra seguir avante gracias al carisma de Schneider.
June 16, 2015
It gets low ratings, but it's actually entertaining.
½ June 11, 2015
Quirky, dopey, laughable fodder.
½ June 7, 2015
This movie makes no effort to hide its intentions... which allows its stupidity to induce some laughs.
½ May 24, 2015
Low brow at a low point.
½ May 21, 2015
Ever watched a movie and feel like suing the production company to get back the 2 hours the movie stole from you? If not then watch this movie and let's start a petition.
February 26, 2015
Yeah, not that good. Attempts to be funny with a typically heart-felt ending that most all of today's comedies embarrassingly have...
½ February 21, 2015
This is a pathetic movie starring the pathetic "actor" Rob Schneider. This movie won't make you laugh but it will make you check your watch a lot.
November 27, 2014
One of my favorite guilty pleasures movies. Absolutely hilarious.
October 30, 2014
Brilliant film, so funny.