Dhoom: 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dhoom: 2 Reviews

October 9, 2016
As is usually the case, the sequel is not as good as the original; in this case, the original was no masterpiece, either.
May 28, 2016
The songs are nice and catchy, the story is different and Hrithik does a good job as the thief, but the stupid mistakes in the movie make the movie annoying, and so does the unnecessary roles of some characters, on top that the ending feels as if it was written in the last minute.
½ February 21, 2016
Extremely exciting and super fun. It's easily my favorite of the bunch. It's even more implausible than the first one but it has a better villain, better songs, and better action scenes. It's purely for fun, don't watch it for any other reason. The dialogue can get cheesy and the movie is definitely very over the top but it's also a non stop thrill ride that surpasses the original for sure.
July 18, 2015
Entertaining action ridiculousness.
May 14, 2015
A stylish hero, two cool cops, and two beatiful women. A dhoom for sure. Nice chases, music, etc... All a good watch with a nice ending
½ January 4, 2015
November 9, 2014
I only watched cuz of Aishwarya Rai. But it's actually pretty good. I love that they brought back the main characters from the first movie. There is a lot of humor in this one. Sweetie is pregnant and hilarious! Ali is still hopeless. I was getting disappointed they didn't bring back the glasses gag from the first movie, but they kinda did in one scene towards the end.
½ August 29, 2014
Another dose of Bollywood
April 6, 2014
behold aishwarya rai in her i-have-not-seen-her-this-sizzling-before full femme fatale-ness glory.
January 4, 2014
One of the most retardedly awesome movies ever.
January 2, 2014
The Queen looks like a guy! Take that British Monarchy! Rai and Basu are gorgeous additions to the mix. Beautiful and sometimes humorous use of slow-mo. Hilarious song and dance breaks. Then suddenly.. basketball! The CGI sucks, but it's so well lit, written, and directed that you won't notice Mr. A's freaky thumb until the second watch.
January 2, 2014
A loud, funny, foot tapping, colourful, action packed Bollywood hit that doesn't take itself too seriously and never fails to deliver even after repeated viewings! Love it, love Hrithik, and still can't get the songs out of my head...
December 21, 2013
i love dhoom vert much
November 2, 2013
With Hrithik serving as the powerful antagonist, Dhoom 2 ends up being just as fun and funny as its prequel.
August 31, 2013
Fantastic. I cannot stress how much this movie needs to be seen. 80's action and discombobulated plot, plus dancing. Fantastic.
June 22, 2013
February 22, 2013
A movie meal as satisfying as this one can make you feel that nothing else matters.
½ January 5, 2013
one of the worst movies i have seen in my life...over styled...over glamourised piece of S**t, crap dialogues, it was like givin a toy to a kid to play with (toy being technology), it got annoyin in the end...so over all much hype over nothing...in short i was doomed from the start to finish aish looks awesome though......;)
December 21, 2012
AN AWESOME movie.....I <3 it
December 7, 2012
Could be worth watching. Will find and devour with my eyes!