Dirty Grandpa - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dirty Grandpa Reviews

July 24, 2017
I have a real friend actually just like De Niro's character. Older man after younger girls. Thus, I found it really funny with some of the punch lines. I can just picture him saying and doing those things! ??????
July 21, 2017
See here is the thing, this sadly features a pretty great cast, but really the first half was rather boring in the scene so little happened and the second half a mild improvement as yes something actually happens but despite coming off the first half of the movie that isn't saying much. - but still not that amazing in any sense of the word.

I think we can all agree here De Niro has significantly let himself go from the days of The Godfather to star in very mediocre role for nothing more than a mindless Box-Office hit and not even a huge one at that.

The script, including a large majority of the puns and jokes, is very mediocre, with even the acting being no more than that, the sheer boring and un-originality of most of this story line, makes lost of average comedy films look beyond amazing, when in reality all this film proves to the audience is, De Niro is on his way out and Efron would win in a ab contest with much of the population.

Come on De Niro, and even you Efron and Plaza, you are better than this!

Final verdict - 5.8/10 or C
½ July 19, 2017
Guarra y entretenida
½ July 13, 2017
Predictable, boring, uninteresting, unoriginal and cliched, the only exploit of Dirty Grandpa is to make Robert De Niro seems stupid and desperate for being funny.
½ July 10, 2017
Absolutely no plot. Just random scenes put together. (The odd one is funny).
July 7, 2017
This is a very funniest movie I've ever seen :)
½ July 6, 2017
The sex factor in Dirty Grandpa is truly vulgarity over victory.
½ June 28, 2017
just terrible. awful. god awful. why? just why?
June 25, 2017
This movie is a bit more difficult to review however, my overall impression of the movie is that it's definitely something you should never watch around impressionable people, especially children. The movie was funny at times but overall it seemed much like watching a movie about the Playboy mansion. The movie was inherently sexual and over the top, I feel like they overdid it and caused viewers to be more shocked than anything. The sequel should be labeled "Dirty Grandpa Goes to the mental asylum". Horrible all the way around and the couple of funny parts do not make the movie worth watching.
½ June 21, 2017
This is the worst piece of garbage I've ever seen... is this supposed to be funny? I guess extremely stupid people would like this who's vocabulary consists of only 4 letter words... I don't mind some crudeness but this was too much. Seriously awful movie.
June 15, 2017
One joke. That's the only keeping this from being a completely worthless film. It seems as those everyone is trying as hard they can, but the narrative is just so unfunny that it never really works.
½ June 9, 2017
Zac Effron is in it.
June 4, 2017
I don't care I loved it. Have a god dam sense of humor. Jesus Christ I Hate boring people. God, the people of this generation are a bunch of bitches.
May 28, 2017
This was actually quite funny, better than I thought it'd be.
May 23, 2017
Dirty Grandpa: Zac Efron and Robert Deniro team up as an unlikely straight-laced grandson/potty-mouthed grandpa duo in this predictable, super raunchy buddy pic about the importance of pursuing your true happiness. While most of the tasteless jokes fall flat, it does have a few really funny moments, several scenes of Efron's bare ass, a funny finale with Aubrey Plaza and surprisingly good onscreen chemistry between Deniro and Efron. C-
May 8, 2017
Fuck the critics...this movie was funny as shit!
April 28, 2017
It was funny for what you'd expect a movie like this to be.
½ April 26, 2017
I'm a sucker for any movie with Jason Moustakas in it!!!
Senior is ruthless as hell with his one liners and funny. A good raunchy comedy.
April 7, 2017
really stupid and too much bad language.
April 3, 2017