Due Date - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Due Date Reviews

May 20, 2018
The funniest movie I've seen in 2010. If your goal is to criticize a movie as your watching it, as well as every movie that has ever existed, there are problems; but if you want to enjoy a funny movie that has a touch of sincerity, this is a perfect movie!
April 23, 2018
Due Date
Directed By: Todd Phillips
Starring: Robert Downey Jr., Zach Galifianakis
Plot: High-strung father-to-be Peter Highman is forced to hitch a ride with aspiring actor Ethan Tremblay on a road trip in order to make it to his child's birth on time.
Rating: 6/10 (Updated- 8/10)
Recommendation: Rent this I feel is a onetime watch it has it funny moments but I don't feel it will be as funny watching it a second time. (Update- was better the more times I watched it the better it got)
½ January 29, 2018
When it comes to films involving incompatibles forced together on a long road trip then Planes, Trains, and Automobiles is the best. This film doesn't come close to it but it still has funny and crazy laugh out loud moments, and the two leads are good fun.
January 12, 2018
A pleasant surprise, this was quite a funny movie with great chemistry between Zach and Robert. An enjoyable watch.
December 20, 2017
Prepare for the unexpected and funny scenes.
½ December 15, 2017
pretty garbage. funny moments are scarce. both lead characters are extremely unlikable. the fat one is extremely annoying, and not in a funny way like was intended. and lots of really dumb stuff (2 viewings)
November 25, 2017
"Due Date" is a bit of a miss for director Todd Phillips and his two big stars Downey Jr. and Galifianakis as they embark on an accidental road trip. While still funny and entertaining, there's so much more untapped potential here between its two leads.
½ November 16, 2017
3.5 Mostly enjoyable, but still short of being a suitable re-imagining of Plains Trains and Automobiles.
September 28, 2017
esta pelicula es muye buna Robert Downey Jr sabe interpretar sus personajes muy bien
September 14, 2017
Due Date tries to emulate the success of the Hangover films but misses the most important thing of a comedy and that is to be funny.
July 7, 2017
Hilarious jokes ! :) Really enjoyed this movie.
June 6, 2017
"Planes, Trains and Automobiles", but without the heart, humor or grace. "Due Date" is obnoxious, rude, irritating and humiliating.
½ May 15, 2017
101210: Ha! Love movies like this. Made me laugh on many occasions. Thanks Nathan.
February 4, 2017
A very funny comedy that is similar to "Planes, Trains and Automobiles", and worth watching if you enjoyed The Hangover. Robert Downey Jr. and Zach Galfinakis has funny chemistry, the plot is pretty simple, and the humor is on a solid level. I recommend it.
½ January 28, 2017
How were Robert Downey Jr.'s glasses never broken throughout the whole movie?
January 20, 2017
Fairly funny at times.
½ December 16, 2016
Modern day Planes Trains automobiles...good start but I hate when comedies try and become a drama halfway through. When people watch this one they aren't looking to cry or be motivated by some big moral truth. Just
Make people laugh it's really that simple.
½ December 12, 2016
Good comedy. This film is funny but very stupid. I was thinking it was going to be great but it just got to silly
December 1, 2016
Blatant abuse toward an animal. The little dog is cursed at and spit on in the face by Robert Downey Jr.'s character. Animals are badly abused and neglected. Why is this behavior acceptable in the media? Disgusting. Movies are powerful in their ability to condition the viewer's mind into believing that something is ok. Now there may be people who've seen this who think "Wow, that's something I'm going to do to my dog when he/she gets out of line! Cool!"

And, as an actor, Robert Downey Jr. must own accountability to this for agreeing to spit in the dog's face like that.

On top of everything, and sadly, way too common, is the fact that the dog was doing nothing aggressive. He was simply sitting there, trusting he was safe.

Horrifying!!

Please send complaints to NBC and any other network airing this movie.

Animal abuse must end, and will stand a better chance once the media no longer condones animal violence in any way, shape or form.
½ November 25, 2016
It's not Planes, Trains and Automobiles but I liked it. Downey and Galifianakis are mainly to thank. Solid performances from both. The film should have focused on them even more than they did and had less cameos and ultra lame supporting characters.