The Dukes of Hazzard - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Dukes of Hazzard Reviews

August 29, 2017
The movie was great I grew up to the Dukes of Hazzard the only thing I did not like which were two things burnt Reynolds playing all solved and whoever the guy was playing Roscoe did not like their characters but the rest of the movie I loved
August 19, 2017
I don't think I even made it an hour into this. Why couldn't they have just made a more faithful tv adaptation with Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson in the leads like Starsky and Hutch?
July 12, 2017
The film is so silly but I liked it. Lots of car effects, no cgi, a real car, or cars. Loved how obviously sexy Jessica is in this. It's in the male dna, it goes right to the brain pleasure area. It works similarly for lesbians I think. And it has a Disney ending! What's not to like?
March 12, 2017
It was better than I expected, though candidly I had low expectations. It was goofy and cheesy, but I was generally entertained by the plot.
February 23, 2017
I've never seen the television show it is based on, but this was OK. Not a lot of depth to it. Just some lighthearted entertainment. (First and only viewing - Fall 2005 in theaters)
February 3, 2017
Poorly made film that gives no justice to the great Tv show. The jokes wasnt funny and the casting was wrong.
½ December 26, 2016
Jessica Simpsons daisy dukes are about the only reason to watch it.
December 11, 2016
Generally dumb but at least it seemed to stay faithful in style to the original. Did appreciate the culture shock the Dukes faced in "modern day Atlanta."
November 18, 2016
Jessic Simpson from when she eas hot is the whole two stars
½ July 29, 2016
7/28/2016: Very disappointing. I liked the cast, but they weren't right for the roles, which was the biggest problem with the film. The only good thing was the car chases.
½ July 14, 2016
Knoxville and Scott make a great comedy team that if given the right script could become one Hollywood's biggest duos. But instead they get this junk!
May 13, 2016
THIS MOVIE IS AWESOME!!!
½ March 15, 2016
One of the only movies I've ever walked out of the theatre from.
February 3, 2016
i love this movie, i have watched it many times and still love it. this movie gets the adrenaline pumping and i love cars and car chases which makes me like this movie even more. i would recommend this movie if you are a redneck and like cars.
January 25, 2016
really funny. don't know what's bad about it.
January 6, 2016
Saw this only once! That was enough!
September 15, 2015
It does have a few good aspects:

- Willie Nelson
- the bar fight scene
- the soundtrack

other than that, it's a lousy adaptation of a beloved TV series. Burt Reynolds' performance as Boss Hogg was completely dull and Jessica Simpson as Daisy Duke - she did nothing except give the audience blue balls and she had no chemistry with any of the other actors
August 28, 2015
10 years later (as of this writing) and I still have no desire or masochistic interest in seeing this.
½ August 27, 2015
Mildly Entertaining. It Has It's Moments. Mostly Involving Daisy Doin Her Thang. The Boys Come Across As MTV (Jackass) Goof-Balls, Not Quite Taking On The Flare Of The Original Series.
½ August 15, 2015
Simpson is the only thing worth watching here and that's pure for the bod.