Elf - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Elf Reviews

November 14, 2017
This is my all time favourite movie! It is so funny and cheerful! Great for the whole family. Go watch it now!
November 13, 2017
every time I watch this movie I laugh, truly funny film
November 10, 2017
A feel good comedy that still holds up. Excellent for kids and adults!!!
November 6, 2017
Elf: A fun hearted, funny holiday classic. Elf boasts of Will Ferrell's charasmatic preformance that assures Elf amongest the best holiday movies.
½ November 5, 2017
Our families favourite Christmas movie. Watch every year as a tradition.
?You must be a South Pole elf?. Classic!
Imaginative and true to self.
November 3, 2017
10/10. Hands down the best Christmas movie
October 14, 2017
This is a great film to watch every Christmas. It is very heartwarming and there is some superb jokes.
October 8, 2017
I have to admit this is one that kind of grew on me. At first I just chalk it up to a typical Will Ferrell acting like a big goofball comedy but then after a few more viewings it really has a lot of heart to it. It's about someone trying to find their place in the world and trying to be excepted and acknowledged.
September 30, 2017
One of Will Ferrell's best and my favorite Christmas movie ever.
½ September 18, 2017
Elf is a spirited, good-natured family comedy!
September 4, 2017
I heard this was pretty good!!!
½ August 14, 2017
Elf is a classic movie that is hilarious in every way. I recommend this movie to people looking for a laugh!
July 7, 2017
Best Christmas movie ever!!!
June 27, 2017
This is one of my favorite movies of all time! I would watch it again and again even when it's nowhere NEAR Christmas. It's really funny and puts you in a good mood.
May 2, 2017
Elf is a good silly movie it had me laughing I like how buddy the elf was in the bathroom when a woman was taking a shower and she said get out. So that was a funny part in this sill movie!
March 20, 2017
Best Christmas movie ever.
March 20, 2017
Lacklustre comedy that is easily forgettable.
½ February 26, 2017
In our household watching this film every year is an annual tradition and the film still holds up. I laugh at the jokes every time. It is a classic, charming, funny and well acted.
February 13, 2017
Man one of the Christmas movie. I gave it 5 stars because who doesn't like elf i mean let's be honest. Elf is a really funny movie. I just like it because we watch it every Christmas Eve and it gets funnier every time we watch it .
February 11, 2017
"If you're feeling strong, my friend, call me "elf" one more time!" (Long pause) "He's an angry elf"