Encino Man - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Encino Man Reviews

November 30, 2016
Nifty flick - surprised i haven't seen it until now... but comical and keeps you entertained. The 3 main actors have good chemistry together and balance each other out and the characters balance each other out as well. Nothing to "write home to mom" about... but... yeah...
November 20, 2016
Stupid, but it has that undeniable nineties charm. You have to love it! (First and only viewing - 9/18/2008)
November 6, 2016
Funny and very silly. A very enjoyable movie that I've loved since I was a kid!
June 15, 2016
Throw logi out the window its a teen high school comedy its a decent stoner movie
June 13, 2016
Pretty good movie when you're 10.
April 21, 2016
"If you liked Wayne's World, you'll love Encino Man!" Not sure I agree with the tagline for the movie, but Encino Man sure managed to entertain me with it's silly, goofy plot-line that includes Sean Astin, Brendon Fraser & Pauly Shore who surprisingly is less aggravating in this one than Bio-Dumb.
March 16, 2016
I can see the appeal had someone grown up with this but outside the target demographic of immaturity, this movie has nothing to offer.
January 29, 2016
How could you not like this??
October 19, 2015
pauly shore... i hate him
½ August 23, 2015
The bone structure shows some weakness, weirdness and some fun energy within in this goofball comedy with enough funny parts at a small amount sporadically to make this enjoyable at an okay level. (B)

(Full review coming soon)
½ June 14, 2015
Stupid but funny 90's comedy with Brendan Fraser as a caveman who is found frozen in a teenager's backyard.
½ June 8, 2015
Another mindless fun movie from the 90's. a time that I can definitely relate to. not what the best. or even good. just a silly movie that makes u feel nostalgic. easiest way to describe it, stars Pauly Shore enough said.
½ May 28, 2015
Un classique d'enfance.
½ May 7, 2015
This movie's dialogue and horribleness makes it uninteresting and pointless to watch. Two hours of my life wasted.
May 4, 2015
One word. Phenomenal.
April 15, 2015
It's not the perfect comedy, but there is some heart and soul in this Pauly Shore classic!
April 9, 2015
WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH....
March 4, 2015
CBS Radio Network is a liar.
February 16, 2015
Hoped for a guilty pleasure but got neither.Does not work on any level.
February 5, 2015
Funny moments nothing great but then this movie was made for women in the 80s to have a hard-on for Pauly Shore.