Ps: The biodoors in that position and all the games done with them are totally a sexual element.
- The gun shoots human teeth. THAT's how it got past the metal detectors!
- They're eating takeout from "Perky Pete's".
- People can get fitted with a bioport. It's how the, uh, game plugs into people.
-The PR guy for the game company, oddly, doesn't have one. But he does have a Canadian accent. "Being penetrated freaks me oot."
- Also, the best line in the movie.
- IT'S WILLEM DAFOE! He's a gas station attendant who's name is...are you ready...Gas.
- And it just so happens that he also installs bioports. "I haven't crippled anyone yet!"
- "You have to play the game, to find out why you have to play the game."
- Oh, that's gross. I've said that aboot 6 times now.
- That's an interesting twist.
- That's ANOTHER interesting twist.
- Now THAT is an Irish Wolfhound. Also, an interesting way to hide a gun.
Wow. That was an 11 on the camp scale.