Feast of Love Reviews

• Sep 23, 2018

I know this is not the best film, how ever every time I watch it just does something to me, I don't know if it's Morgan Freeman's voice over and the fact there are good people or bad people it's just people fulling love

• Jul 13, 2015

I loooooooooooooooooove it

I loooooooooooooooooove it

• May 18, 2015

Adapted from the novel the story involves various characters and each character is as human as other. The culmination of the film gives out the message of the film that True love does not care what will happen tomorrow only problem is that we do not understand love. A movie worth a watch.

• Feb 24, 2015

a completely fulfillingly nice movie.sad what happened to Oscar,but the firm kept you attracted to it by being true to what unfortunately happens in life.

• Red L Super Reviewer
    Jan 24, 2015

I enjoy interconnected stories. This movie had about 5 or 6 different relationships going through various issues, and I didn't even mind the ending (too often in movies like this, everybody lives happily ever after).

• Sep 21, 2014

??? ????, ???? ???? :(

??? ????, ???? ???? :(

• Jun 22, 2014

A bit Hollywood. Some worthy emotions and passable acting, and an admirable lack of violence and extreme content. Nonetheless it was contrived and implausible.

• Jun 12, 2014

wow......ummm just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is such a really sad movie 2 watch,......its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie.....i think that morgan freeman, greg kinnear, radha mitchell, billy burke, selma blair, play good roles/parts throughout this movie......i think that the director of this romance/drama movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie.......i think that greg kinnear was absolutley fantastic throughout this movie......its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie......i think that this is such a really powerful drama movie 2 watch.......i think that Fred Ward as Bat Gamlen, was superb throughout this movie......i think that this is such an enjoyable romantic comedy movie 2 watch...... While many of the movie's scenes are set at Portland State University, the nearby campuses of Western Seminary and Reed College were the actual locations of filming. Locations at Reed include the Blue Bridge, the front lawn and Eliot Circle. Scenes in the Jitters Cafe, owned by Kinnear's character, were filmed at the Fresh Pot at the corner of N Mississippi Avenue and Shaver streets in Portland. its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie......i think that this is such a really sad movie 2 watch its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie......i think that this is such a really powerful drama movie 2 watch its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie i think that this is such a really powerful drama movie 2 watch its got a great cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie......its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie......i think that this is such a really powerful drama movie 2 watch its such a really powerful drama movie 2 watch with a great cast throughout this movie......

• Feb 22, 2014

Interesting story but somewhat boring.

Interesting story but somewhat boring.

• Sep 01, 2013

All time favorite movie and one hell of a story! :)

All time favorite movie and one hell of a story! :)