Fences Reviews

• Nov 17, 2020

the most boring movie I have ever watched, possibly would be a better play but the plot pretty much resembled ___________

• Nov 13, 2020

A pretty good film. It tries to remain a play though, which through the lens of a movie screen feels awkward and ham-fisted. Viola is the real gem.

• Sep 16, 2020

Really a downer but pretty good

Really a downer but pretty good

• Sep 05, 2020

Beautiful story. Powerful dialogue delivered by actors at their best, especially Viola Davis, Denzel Washington, Mykelti Williamson, and Stephen McKinley Henderson.

• Aug 30, 2020

What did I think of Fences? Check out my full review below: https://open.spotify.com/episode/3uFLqF7y5BB8LXMZmWhBor?si=f5u0691STleVB-X6buNSdA

• Aug 28, 2020

Powerful family drama, with superb acting from the main pair, and great acting overall.

• Aug 04, 2020

Interesting story, but, I really didn't enjoy this one as it just seemed like a lot of family bickering over various family issues with most of it happening at the same house plus the main character Troy was a jerk

• Apr 21, 2020

Realistic, but slow, uninspired and draining for the audience.

Realistic, but slow, uninspired and draining for the audience.

• Mar 29, 2020

The acting is phenomenal and the true value in this film is what the audience takes away in how they view Troy, our actions, and salvation.

• Feb 23, 2020

Some of the sayings in this movie brought me back to my childhood but not him not letting his actions take away from the lessons he was trying to teach his kids showed a lot and for rose putting her family first over her own feelings takes a strong woman to do that this is a great movie and the acting is A+