Ferdinand - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ferdinand Reviews

February 15, 2019
Average animation. Not the greatest story or very palattable for adults.
January 2, 2019
Great movie about friendship and not giving up
½ January 1, 2019
Ferdinand gives a beautiful story with a fantastic cast in a movie that doesn't disappoint with emotion but isn't afraid to be a kids movie.
½ December 28, 2018
This movie is rotten, first at all the plot is quite messy, like why not interrupt the story for a dance competition that nobody asked for, why not a obnoxious comic relief,why not include a cliche rescue scene? Why not make a complete ruined movie? Why not put Jonh Cena in this piece of garbage
December 28, 2018
AMAZING!!!!!!!<3<3
½ December 22, 2018
Rather stupid if you make your beginning from the short that runs on christmas.. doesn't fit at all..
December 20, 2018
A playful and team spirit movie for kids and adults.
December 18, 2018
It is not often I will give such a high review for a childrenÔ(TM)s movie, however Ferdinand the Bull was outstanding! From originality, animation, cast to the storyline, this was a movie we as a family have now watched over 5 times this year already. Perfection!
December 5, 2018
One of the best movies in the world !!!!!­"?­'¬­Ě­ą­?
November 8, 2018
This movie is completely fine. C/C+
½ November 6, 2018
Just wonderful for both adults and children!
½ October 29, 2018
It's amazing how they made john cena literally into a bull, but the man truly is showing he's the next best thing to come out of wwe. Easy family affair with a good story and tons of heart, but not much else.
October 28, 2018
Love the story line was very cute
October 28, 2018
Despite its best efforts, Ferdinand is forgettable and too childish for a grownup audience to enjoy. The story is predicable and the animation is disappointing in comparison to other animated movies recently released. My favorite thing about Ferdinand was Nick Jonas' song Home that plays as the credits role.
October 25, 2018
katlany be yoter! ohev et ze!
October 18, 2018
Wonderful and delightful story as I was surprised by this one
½ September 30, 2018
Fun and heartwarming throughout.
½ September 18, 2018
uituiuyuy yu it it it it uyuu UT u yu y ky I y hu y yu it yu too Yuri ky tthru yr rte
September 16, 2018
May not be entirely humanistic as first thought when only mostly through the graceful approach to the subject, the film managed to exceed expectations, despite the formulaic predictability and communication, in inviting quality fun, heartwarming entertainment with soulfully charismatic voice-acting from a beneficial cast and bold choices to stir up emotional resonance. (B+)

(Full review TBD)
September 15, 2018
Ferdinand is not one of Blue Sky Studios greatest films, like Ice Age or the Peanuts movie, but it is definitely one of the better ones, with an engaging voice by John Cena and showing both the mostly funny and emotional sides of the non fighting bull.

I have to say this though, when El Primero was saying about his body parts being instruments. When he did his over dramatic deep breath before saying "buttocks," I covered my eyes because I knew he would say something relatable to that.