Finding Dory - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Finding Dory Reviews

May 27, 2017
A solid sequel to an already fantastic movie.
May 27, 2017
Finding Nemo was better. Maybe my expectations were too high. There were some great moments though. Who doesn't love Dory?
May 24, 2017
Finding Dory was a great movie I just enjoy watching this movie you know the trailer was great see the trailer and you may get a kick out of it then see the movie!! It's a silly movie that makes me laugh a lot, I think Finding Dory was better then Finding Nemo
May 23, 2017
I can only give this movie a 3 star rating. This movie shows that Disney has turned their animation style into damn near art. However this movie HEAVILY plays on the fact it is the sequel to Finding Nemo. The nostalgia just wasn't there for me and a lot of the "jokes" rang across hollow. I can see why it was such a success but at the same time I was left wanting by this film.
½ May 22, 2017
It is rare that I find commercially-oriented animation franchise that has a sequel that is equally enjoyable as its predecessor. "Finding Dory" is one of those rare sequels. Despite sharing its similar lost-family-member theme with "Finding Nemo", there is sufficient original material in Dory's backstory to keep the film entertaining. What a delight!
½ May 20, 2017
While I'm not too enthusiastic about this Finding Something franchise and it still feels unnecessary, I did find "Finding Dory" to be a very entertaining Pixar film. It is visually stunning, full of heart, and populated with some adorable characters, but perhaps the thing that impressed me the most was the fact that it shows what special needs kids and their parents go through. This is a surprisingly thought-provoking film and I did not expect it to be that smart. The structure wise, it is pretty much the same film as the original and it's still hard for me to like Dory as a character, but for the most part I was charmed by the film.
½ May 19, 2017
I've seen this movie with my family and I have to say it was a really good movie it's emotional, fun, fast-paced and somewhat original, It's an amazing and welcome addition to it's classic predecessor "Finding Nemo". Definitely check this one out.
½ May 15, 2017
Cute and enjoyable like the first one was.
May 12, 2017
5 stars. Enough said.
½ May 12, 2017
While the third act can get a little clunky, Finding Dory is a very good, emotional, funny, smart, and worthy sequel to such an animated classic.
May 7, 2017
Though it begins a bit slowly, Finding Dory is one of the most beautiful animated movies I have seen.
½ May 7, 2017
Sigourney Weaver is going to help us!
May 6, 2017
The uh, "tear jerker" formula worked well in Finding Dory, although it has some elements that really felt unoriginal, they've used them pretty damn good. Well in conclusion, they've made this ride of going through the same formula over and over again, quite Joyful, and memorable, like it's supposed to be. Amazing.
May 5, 2017
A good sequel to Disney's "Finding Nemo" in 2003. It introduces us to a good amount of new characters and brings back some old ones.
½ May 5, 2017
Fun movie, with a great message, and worth watching, but nowhere near as good as the first one. I'd rank this one the lower 50% of Pixar's movies (which, is still top 10% for any other studio).
May 4, 2017
44% - An unnecessary sequel that feels like a rehash of the fist one.
May 3, 2017
Hits a lot of the same notes as it's predecessor but is still a fun time from start to finish, with incredible, colourful visuals and some top notch voice acting. Great!
May 2, 2017
Funny and sweet movie.
½ April 30, 2017
It's always nice to dive back into a world as great as the one in Finding Nemo. The visuals are fantastic, the characters are great, and many of the jokes land. It doesn't quite have that "umph" that Pixar is known for but this is a worthwhile animation
April 30, 2017
Time to go face to face with my arch Nemesis...
Story: 1|10
Animation: 10|10
Characters: 2|10
Overall: 4.1|10.