Finding Dory - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Finding Dory Reviews

½ May 23, 2018
Finding Dory is a 2016 American 3D computer-animated comedy-drama adventure film produced by Pixar Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures. Directed by Andrew Stanton.
The main characters are back for this Finding Nemo sequel. It starts a little slow but the drama soon builds with a mix of humour and poignant moments. Although this lacks the complexity, character diversity, and overall charm of the original, and in the end it is a little long - it is still entertaining. The third highest grossing film of 2016.
May 21, 2018
Fun for all the family!
½ May 20, 2018
I love Ellen, better than Finding Nemo.
½ May 19, 2018
Not only monumentally disappointing, but unoriginal and lacking heart.
May 11, 2018
Finding Dory is a fantastic, emotionally-stirring movie that's just as good as Finding Nemo, if not better.
May 5, 2018
Same quality animation as the 2003 Finding Nemo.
½ May 2, 2018
not as good as the first but still good
May 1, 2018
Dory goes on her own quest finding her lost parents, through her own spontaneous flashbacks she has of them. We learn that having a disability shouldn't keep you from accomplishing anything you could hope to do and how thinking outside the box and straying from the obvious choice can actually be the smarter option.
Not better than the original, but it will still hit you in the feels!
Shells, funny moments and thanks Sigourney Weaver!
April 30, 2018
It's classic enjoyable Pixar. Great sequel to a beloved classic.
½ April 26, 2018
enjoyed and laughed and cried and smiled
love this movie, the most enjoyable animated movie
½ April 21, 2018
i could tell dori was played by a lesbian
April 11, 2018
More like Finding Borey HAHAHAHAHA
½ March 31, 2018
Inventive and charming, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it's better than the original.
March 29, 2018
This is more of a film for 90s kids then it will be for critics and children but even then the movie is fantastic! Seeing this gave me a massive flashback from when i saw the first one in cinemas when i was a kid.
March 29, 2018
The only movie I decided to create an account and write a review..
½ March 28, 2018
Bigger budget, bigger stakes, nice story continuation. Strangely this is one of the rarest cases where I like 1st and 2nd equally.
½ March 28, 2018
While it was entertaining to watch, it did not live up to its hype. Nothing beats the original.
March 27, 2018
Boring and not as charming and emotionally involving as it's predecessor.
March 22, 2018