First Sunday - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

First Sunday Reviews

½ March 27, 2016
Ice Cube and Tracy Morgan make this movie funny and charming with story of a father trying to keep his kid in town
February 16, 2015
Much more of a movie than I thought it was going to be. Great casting and another great acting job by Ice Cube. Great, well constructed plot. Very good timing and... it had Katt Williams in it so you know it is going to be good.
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
This was supposed to be a comedy but that part failed big time. Felt like a really low budget and probably Ice Cube's worst movie ever. I hope he will stay with action/crime movies instead where he fits better..
½ December 23, 2014
Great, Great, Great Ending
November 28, 2014
Looks like one I'll enjoy!
September 27, 2014
Don't worry, he ain't got that many bullets.
½ June 16, 2014
I haven't seen this movie in so freaking long but it was really funny .
½ May 14, 2014
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
½ April 21, 2014
Es una comedia donde el protagonista siempre está furioso. Una colección de estupideces y giros para pasar un domingo en la tarde.
½ February 27, 2014
Ice Cube and Tracy Morgan try to rob a church in order to get money for their debt, like just about every Friday movie. However, the money isn't there and they get locked in with some of the followers who try to turn them around. This just wasn't very funny and had none of he hilarity of the Friday movies. It got extremely preachy towards the later half which only makes it much more unbearable.
January 22, 2014
I liked this movie I felt it was real to life. Yes people do steal from churches and the members are usually the thieves. I love this movie enjoyed watching it.
½ November 8, 2013
Did not like it all.....
½ September 23, 2013
Funny moments are overshadowed by pseudo profound messages, heavy handed sentimentally and idiotic self righteous characters.
July 10, 2013
anything with Katt Williams, I'm there.
July 6, 2013
I love this movie it so funny n it tell you the truth of how some ppl n church can steel from their own kind
½ May 28, 2013
few chuckles, suprisingly forgettable considering the great cast
May 20, 2013
Katt williams saves this film from being a complete disaster. This movie is almost completely devoid of laughs and has a plot that seems as if it was written for a made for tv movie.
May 16, 2013
tracy morgan is the only reason id see this
April 25, 2013
love any ice cube movie!