Freddy Got Fingered - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Freddy Got Fingered Reviews

January 31, 2018
This movie was absolutely BRILLIANT! it was meant to be a toilet humour, A.D.D. riddles mess and my god it succeeded!, this is the sheer brilliance that can only come when you give someone with ADD a licence to direct a movie. Comedic Genius!!!!
½ January 29, 2018
This is a film written from the point of view of a psychopath. A man who hates society, good humour, and the well-being of man. A man who's comedy relies solely on disgust, disturbing or unpleasant jokes, and surrealism. Freddy Got Fingered plays out like a series of skits that didn't make it on The Tom Green Show (and for good reason). The story, from what I could grasp, is about a sociopathic man-child hellbent on ruining the lives of everyone around him, through methods such as physical abuse, annoyance and the intention of being as irresponsible as humanly possible. None of these scenes in any way connect with one another and instead feel like excuses to pushing that R rating. The jokes, as mentioned before, range from child abuse, to paraplegic torture, to swinging a newborn around on its umbilical cord. The lines, for whatever reason, make no sense. And the overall film plays out like a nightmare, not an edgy comedy. To be entirely honest, the biggest fault with Freddy Got Fingered is not the shock value. Why, some of the greatest films, such as A Clockwork Orange, are known for their risque content and subject matter. The problem with this film is HOW it utilizes that shock value. Rather than simply being a parody in and of itself of bad comedies or an intelligent commentary on modern day society, Freddy Got Fingered instead feels like an excuse to make the audience vomit as much as humanly possible. It has no wit, no charm, and worst of all, no soul.

The facts are clear, people. Stay away from this hideous stain on Hollywood. Stay as far away from it as you possibly can.
½ January 15, 2018
This movie is from hell.
½ January 3, 2018
If anyone dislikes this I really have to question their sense of humor. Lighten up!!
December 28, 2017
One of my favorite movies all time. Albeit utterly ridiculous, makes me laugh to no end.
½ December 11, 2017
I haven't even seen it. It looks awful.
½ November 9, 2017
Gross-out humor is, in my opinion, the worst type of humor. And this entire movie relies that, without the support of good acting, good writing or good directing. Seriously, the BEST scene in this abomination is the "Daddy would like some sausages" scene, and that's still abysmal!
½ November 5, 2017
Worse than any comedy movie
October 10, 2017
A film that epitomizes everything that Tom Green was. it's vile and has a few humorous moments, but the real star is Rip Torn.
October 10, 2017
September 21, 2017
Top 10: Worst Video Games

1. Superman 64 (1999)

2. E.T. (1982)

3. Pac-Man (1982)

4. Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing (2003)

5. Plumbers Don't Wear Ties (1994)

6. Shaq Fu (1994)

7. Sonic The Hedgehog (2006)

8. Aliens: Colonial Marines (2013)

9. Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero (1997)

10. South Park (1999)
½ September 4, 2017
Would give it 0 stars if possible.
July 7, 2017
Couldn't stop laughing
July 5, 2017
Totally misunderstood by most people. His humor is shocking but for someone who loves Tom Green and his show I will always turn to this film when I need a good laugh.
June 22, 2017
Brilliant in its own way. It is a movie that cannot be understood with the mind, it can only be experienced. It can also not be forgotten after watching it once, yet remains timeless. Tom Greene is a madman and a genius.
June 9, 2017
The gross out comedy is way too over the top, very fitting to Greens comedy style. The graphic content is overbearing and the first 10 minutes will test what your capable of watching. I liked the zany character moments and underneath a lot of this is a funny movie but you have to deal with Green. Rip Torn is great as the father dealing with a son who is testing him every step of the way. The film finally climbs away from Green in the middle and Torn is the shining light that really saves this film. The film is disgusting and the swansong to Greens tiny movie career, you really sense he had complete creative control here. He was provided free range and while most people would artistically challenge themselves, Green just disturbs the watcher with endless unwatchable humour. You can argue that the film is terrible but if Green had dialled himself back this film could have worked. It's the pitch black humour that never works, it just doesn't belong here, it's forced and makes zero sense. Don't watch if you have a weak stomach or don't know Greens comedy style, critics unfairly reviewed this alongside the worst of the worst but its definitely not in that category. I'm somewhat impressed this film was made at all and it shows the height of Greens comedy and its downfall. 10-06-2017.
April 26, 2017
Best movie actually it's hilarious and awesome Screw the haters!
½ March 16, 2017
Just when I thought no human comedian could be unfunnier than Pauly Shore, I discover Tom Green who not only directed this stinker but also wrote and starred in it. The movie is called "Freddy Got Fingered" which plot consists of an unemployed 28-year-old cartoonist Gordon "Gord" Brody who leaves his parents' home to pursue his lifelong ambition of obtaining a contract for an animated television series. And that's pretty much all you need to know as this movie as the rest can be summoned up as a nightmarish "acid trip" with its countless gory obscene imagery, rape jokes, and animal cruelty to spare. I couldn't believe how over the top and absolutely lacking in logic this piece of junk was. I can't believe this film even exists! I feel like I'm going to go insane just for watching it. Let me give you some of the beautiful scenes but before I do I would like to inform you that I'm not against gross-out humor when done well but this movie does it just to be doing it and consists of scenes like?

1. Tom Green licking his friend's bloody bone exposed kneecap.
2. Tom Green severing a newborn's umbilical cord with his teeth then swinging the baby by the remaining bit across the room.
3. Tom Green ripping open a road kill deer and running around wearing its. Corpse
4. Tom Green Jerking off an Elephant and aiming its genitalia towards his father completely soaking him in semen.
5. And Tom Green making love to a horse.

These are only some of these truly mind-blowing scenes as to list all of them would drag on forever. This film truly deserved all the Razzies it got, actually no I take that back this film doesn't deserve the Razzies oh no! It deserves to have every existing copy burned in a fire, it deserves to be used as capital punishment where the prisoner has to watch this movie over and over with maximum volume surround sound amplifiers in an infinite loop with no way to end it and no way to commit suicide. I assure you the damn crime rate will go down after a few people are sentenced to this fate. I hate this Movie this is the worst movie I have ever seen period. It's so bad it may be worse than "Food Fight" I'm dead serious! I think anyone who has ever watched this deserves to be paid a thousand dollars a day for the rest of their life.
The characters are all 100% unlikable, the plot is all over the place, and it gives me great pleasure to bestow this nauseating gag fest a 0/5.
½ March 1, 2017
What the **** did I just watch?
February 18, 2017