Fried Green Tomatoes - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fried Green Tomatoes Reviews

September 25, 2017
It gets better every time I watch it!
September 11, 2017
One of the best movies I've seen in 10 years and the soundtrack was great.
July 18, 2017
I love this movie and I love the story. The roll of Ruth coulda been better pkayed, she seemed off at times but Idgy was amazing as was Jessica Tandy. Would have liked to seen less of Kathy Bates roll, but that was just my personal preference. Loved the old south story and only wanted that part. Entertaining and we'll told in its simplicity. I could watch again and again.
July 9, 2017
It was so good I can't even explain. I laughed, I cried and I was able to watch it with the kids.
½ July 8, 2017
My sister and my mother love this movie, and whenever they watched it, I guess I happened to be in the room, liking it too.
July 1, 2017
Watching this again on TV this morning, I remembered how much I enjoyed this movie. Reading the book or seeing the movie, you can tell that the author was raised in the deep south and has a nice sense of humor. It is a wonderful story of friendships from a woman's point of view, and a refreshing break from the non-stop violence in so many movies.
June 21, 2017
One of my favorite movies ever...the story, characters, direction, music, acting, scenery, humor, the relationship development and the evocation of myriad emotions make this an annual must-experience.
June 7, 2017
One of my favorite movies! I love the characters, loved the book too
May 29, 2017
Another movie that passes the Bechdel test with flying colors, and is very enjoyable. Both pairs of characters - Bates and Tandy, and Masterson and Parker - bring a wonderful life to the movie, but the players of the other characters are no less excellent. It's lovely to enjoy a movie about not one but two female friendships that are given center stage and aren't overshadowed by love stories or action or whatever else might come along.
May 7, 2017
I loved this movie. It was heart warming.
May 4, 2017
Very good movie. Great acting. Good story. Was a profound movie.
April 8, 2017
Personally one of my favorite films involving the relationships among women.
March 23, 2017
It might seem silly, but this is my all time favorite movie. I can't get enough of it.
March 12, 2017
When what we see can't believe to be true. When 2e naturally like what we see when We have a big appetite. when we can't wait to see others but others don't want to see us. When we can't see others progress of those whom we dont see too often. When we e joy seeing a time that remains fresh in our mind. When we must allow others see us at our best appearance, good behaviour, and pleasant for a wedding. When we see others to only tease and knock down. When we don't need to see when we can hear What the commotion that is going on. When we can picture what We cant see but imagine it. When we can see the goodness in people and see whom is our favorite. When we can't see when we are blinding. 2hen we can see some others just a teaser. When we see others we fancy. When we never saw somethings coming when we come face to face with what kill us. When we see for the last time those we care about at our funeral. when seeing somethings is hard it kills us being apart. When some stories we see by hearing is truly sad. When somethings we see puzzles us when we taught things. When somethings we prefer to see When it entertains us. When we wish to see things that brings us together. When we least expect it to have visitors see us. When we can see good people when they stop to listen to us and are interesting. When we can see the Lord and his mysterious ways to know one door opens for another. When we can see whom others are by their outfits. When we can see that taking things too hard takes us to a different dark past. When we can see we must take care of ourselves and rely on ourselves. when others cant see one another when We have different perspectives and feelings about things. When we can see some people are foolish and rotten tomatoes. When we see others live a free careless life on the other side of the tracks. When we see that others are more giving and thoughtful then others. When we cant see it's against the law to steal. When we see some rides we must get off. When what we see we like when We have a connection on somethings. When We see we enjoy breaking in to places.
When we can see we enjoy the openness of nature and what it delivers. When we can see that we don't mind minor risks when we get what we want. When we can see this is sort of different ways of living that scare off people or make us see us weirdly. When we see things we a pleasant twist. When we can see we don't mind anybody's company no matter whom they are. When the way we are acting we can't see others seeing us do this. When we see & feel others a different way when we love them. When we rather see from afar and stay away when we got no business or reason to join. When we can't see ourselves doing something's when it isn't us to do those things. When we rather see others whom make us happy and are more interested and like us than others. When seeing some people are a total surprise. When we wish we saw others more often and see that we others desirable too to know it aint going to happen between the two. When we can see that others hurt those they love. When we can see it's a different time where something's are not tolerated, other things are and something's remain the same. When we can see others fancy us and are really good friends and teasers that we are not interested. When we see that others send us a message when it's too late to put a stop. When we see something ought to change. When we see that we hate those whom overpower us and demean us. When we see we saved others but not some when those that overpower us and harm us. When we see that we live in age where courtesy and manners don't exist and we are naturally overpowered. When we can see we naturally can console others. When we see that we would look better with makeup to make us look good. When we see we enjoy the great gifts we care given. When we can see that not everyone is destined for each other when they are disliked. When we can see why we don't like others when they consider normal people others. When we see it's hard for some people to live by happily and regularly when they got issues they can't hold onto. When we can see we live by with what we have. When we see we have good tastes in some things but not others. When we see that we ought not to mess with some people, to stand up to them. When we have the right see some things the way it should be when it's ours. When we have the right to see some things put down when it's the way it should be. When we see that what we don't like we put a stop to it when we congregate with others different from us. When we see that we have rights and the law is behind us when we are not scared of others whom threaten us. When we see that we are well liked in this part of town and as well a spectacle when amusement. When we see in order to take what is ours we must use force. When we are in a different part of town, to see we don't accept outsiders, when outsiders don't accept or help us. When we see that some things are possible when you look and hear things most strange we investigate. When we would like to see our problems go so we could live our lives the way it should be, we can't see others going through some things for us. When see others not to worry when we take care of people. When we see that we would do anything for some people, but we wouldn't do the same for them when we don't love them. When we see that we are facing an issue of trust and honesty among us when we must face the challenges of going back to the inside or remain on the outside with each other. When we see is common courtesy among others whom we see eye to eye with but not others whom see us in a demeaning manner. When we see we have pant up aggression to release onto the world. When we see we really are interested in some people we admire and respect for their courage and love. When we see that we wish others were here in this part of time and place to guide us through our miserable life to bring life into it. When we see we are just either good or bad influences on others. When we see some people after a long time and see they turned out great, and others we see in which we don't want to see but give all the same hospitality. When we see some things coming but almost come out of it alive. When we see things and life differently to make the best of a worse situation when boys will be boys. When we see that its common in this parts of town for accidents to happen. When we see something that we just stumble upon and pull out. When we can't see others overpowering others whom are different then us to know for sure we can't see them doing such acts. When we see what we must do when evidence pops up for a trail to take place. When we see that we must be questioned in the eyes of the law to be judged. When we see that some of us hold up on our own naturally when we always see how unfair and how unjust others are treated and considered more valued then others to know we could face a larger charge when it's because it's done to someone different from us. When we know how things are done in other parts differently than others. When we see right though unfair and injustices that we carry the only thing that we rather judge us and others when we see and God see's some people as just plain mischief and good hearted people. When we see that eye for eye is uncalled for in times where good is more powerful than evil and not worth going further to know that we believe in the literary word of Moby Dick's message and not dare bring God into this. When we see that times were different and finding lack of evidence is easy that some good people deserve to live happy and bad deserves to be judged. When we can't see we naturally tear down when we are trying to help bring ourselves closer to one another rather than apart. When others can't see that they don't understand. When others wish they could see some things again, but can't see it when its gone. When we don't see some things people face when they seem normal. When we can't wait to see the vary person that changes our life and can see all of the people that we have been inspired and know so much about in photos. When we see that it was a great time that we wish to surround ourselves with those whom remind us of whom we are. When we see that we grew up in a different time and style. When we see that there are far greater challenges that lay ahead when we are sick and unable to do things. When we see that others are plain harmless and we are okay with when they brought so much joy to us over the years. When we see that our time is coming close, and we don't know what to do but be next to those on their side. When we see we can't fight other battles for others when we don't know how. When we see that we liked for some things but not other things, but what's right is right that we choose to remain to our vary days with those whom we love. When we see that we lost the love of our lives it tears us apart. When we see that we are sensitive and deeply emotional when death is considered. When others see how sweet and caring others are that we give a token of appreciation, apologizing for not Seeing Eye to eye with. When we see that the issue is we don't see eye to eye with each other but stick with each other when it's right. When we see that its right to give back to those whom have given a lot back to me. When we can't see some people, but get the next best thing when its someone close to them that brings us closer to one another. When we see how well others were treated to return the favour when we are one big happy family. When others don't see a person for whom they are they don't miss. When we realize how much we would miss some people when they are gone, we break down and tare apart. When we didn't see some things coming, when there is a misunderstanding. When we must rush to get to those we can't wait to see and guide them to the right direction when we have the chance to. We can't see everything is gone when we left, when times are really fast but we are slow minded. When we see how fast life we lived when we were young and free that we don't notice. When we can see whom might object but stick with those whom we are close with when we are invited to live another family life. When we see we must tell the truth to those whom we have another chance with to release what we panted down and must tell. When we see that we all stick up for one another here, and protect one another that we must not allow others to tare us apart. When we see others needed to go when they don't want any part in all of this. When we see that we must tell them something whether it's the truth or false it's an ending that is enough to set us free, relinquish doubt and keep us together. When we can see right through some people and don't care when we know they are good company, people and don't need judging when they are a kind spirit, loving heart and free when they lived on the other side of the tracks. When we see how much of an impact we make when we bring so much life back to it that those whom are there wish to be apart and alive again.

Visuals-5
Twist & Turns-5
Message-5
Historical Accuracy-5
February 26, 2017
Never will forget as a child, connecting with the true-hearted characters in this movie. Cried every time. Love love love.
February 6, 2017
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My all time favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone should watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
½ December 14, 2016
Amazing performances, heart strings stories...
August 21, 2016
This is a classic film and I love it had amazing characters as well as a perfectly amazing story line
July 20, 2016
One of those so-so films; the kind that you don't love or hate.