Funny People - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Funny People Reviews

½ December 6, 2016
Actually good for a movie with Adam Sandler in it! A good story with funny humor.
½ November 26, 2016
Too long but was good
½ November 11, 2016
I just saw it and it was hilarious but to much sexual and swear word stuff but i loved it.
October 31, 2016
Hilarious but occasionally a little too self indulgent.
August 31, 2016
The most stupid and dumbest movie I've ever seen. It is not a funny movie. This is one of Judd Apatow's worst movie yet.
½ August 22, 2016
Adam Sandler is very funny but now i think that he is a idiot
jamrcla
½ July 28, 2016
More drama than comedy but thought it was still impressive and well made and easily Adams best acting performance, Seth Rogan keeps the morbid plot from getting too boring and does well.
½ July 22, 2016
Drawn out and depressing. I wanted to leave the theaters after 25 minutes.
July 8, 2016
super funny and moving
½ March 30, 2016
Grade: C+. I was whatever honestly. I think it was the length of the movie that made it seem like everything was slow and dragged along.
March 29, 2016
When you have funny people, you have a funny movie. The only thing that isn't funny is how many times I peered at my watch wondering when it will end.
½ March 9, 2016
Criminally underrated film in which Adam Sandler basically plays himself but with a life threatening illness, this is one of his best performances of all time. Also a brilliant performance from a young Jonah Hill as well as Jason Schwartzman.
March 1, 2016
i like Adam Sandler movies but not this one i didnt like it at all
½ February 23, 2016
I loved this movie. Funny people made me laugh and broke my heart. Its Adam Sandlers best performance to date. I find it to be very underrated.
February 21, 2016
best Sandler movie in years - maybe ever
February 7, 2016
2nd viewing. One of Adam Sandler's best.
February 6, 2016
Both Apatow's best and worst movie. It's his
Most mature film and there's something kind of poignant about watching Adam Sandler play a burnt out, sellout comedian (himself), but at 2 and a half hours and with far fewer laughs than his other work, it becomes tedious.
February 6, 2016
Hilarious movie with fantastic performances and surprisingly strong emotional depth.
Score:4.2/5...???)$(($)(?'khhn,,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,¦,,,,,¢,,,,,,¦,,,,¢,,,,,¦,,,¢,,,¦,¢,,¦¢,¦â¦
January 30, 2016
Ain't gonna lie this fuckin movie almost made me cry, NOT!!!!!! In my Adem Sandler voice
December 18, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this film. Star-studded like Adam Sandler and very few others could do!