Funny People - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Funny People Reviews

June 27, 2017
More like a drama than a comedy.

There are funny parts of the movie, but it mainly focuses on the story than the comedy.
June 3, 2017
When we see we were much funnier in our prime. When we see how much we miss the good old days. When we very much enjoyed being funny when we gone rogue, in front of a crowd or on a screen we enjoyed the laughs on and off the spotlight. When we see not everything is funny when shit gets real. When others don't see us funny when we reached being serious at one point to a joke. When our life is a joke when we are headed down, can't make a break, need better material. When we see we are no longer young to see the spotlight through fresh eyes in those whom can write us jokes when we no longer cant. When somethings we see is awesome when we see how good it is up here. When we see we are prepared already and are naturally funny full of material. When we see we still got it when we are still good.

When somethings we see are funny you just got to be there, when it's jokes in person. When somethings we see is all around is funny when our life is full of jokes, ridiculous situations, and qwerks. When we see we get less funny when we cut it thick with those whom is our comedy family. When we are just funny when we have it all and everything to take time being funny, serious and sad when we need to be. When we see we are losing our grasp if what is real & funny when we are tired of going back and forth. When we see what makes us funny is we are constantly revolving around our own self interests and life yo be full of material to revolve around. When our comedy family is much larger then you think when we see our mentors, friends, peers, and our people, when we have lots to be thankful. When we see all kinds of funny people when everyone is different in their jokes to see there is plenty of room for more.

When we see jokes are better done when life is good and happy when we can't wallow in the bad and go deep in it and best wallow in the good and go deep there. When how we see comedy we are regarded this way in and away from the spotlight when we wear our material and act everywhere we go. When others always see our material everywhere we go when it's everywhere and we are called upon it. When we see we reached the pinnacle of our career with many greats like us we are ready again to keep the show going. When what we see we are naturally amused with when we find all means of laughter and comedy to keep us all laughing. When not everything we see is funny, or contagiously funny, but only few could relate when they are inside jokes. When somethings we see are just plain out jokes meant to make other things serious when we are around. When somethings we see are cliches, and see plenty of jokes around. When somethings we see are not funny when we get into deep with somethings that were meant to be funny but turn out to be a serious bad idea. When somethings we see are a touchy subject we don't joke about when it's not funny. When we see that somethings don't change about somethings we see when it's men whom are scared to move fast into relationships, friendships broken because of a girl, the mean boss, the adulter to know what we are revolving into is not funny. When we naturally don't see somethings coming and looking for material all the time to see not everything is meant to be funny. When we see we find comedy everywhere in all parts of life we face to  see we it's not a good idea to mix drama with comedy (dram-edy).

When somethings we see not funny we are replaceable when the spotlight is only for the best. When we see that being funny is all we want to do, whether it's to do it alone, do it with someone else, do it another way, or do it the right way when all is good and we see a bright future in the eyes of our prime.
May 6, 2017
Great cast, but, not much of a story
½ April 5, 2017
I thought this movie was funny. The cast was good and the plot was good focusing on two guys struggling with their lives. There was also some drama in this movie as well.
March 23, 2017
Although over long funny people is funny packing emotional depth all while showcasing maturity and and letting the cast have fun along the way
½ March 12, 2017
This is not a comedy. Its a movie about a guy who has terminal cancer and rethinks his life because of it. Its actually fairly good. Its about friendships made and how you have to hold on to them.
February 25, 2017
A film which filled up with tons of comedians turns out to be zero funny as a result however.
January 1, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ December 6, 2016
Actually good for a movie with Adam Sandler in it! A good story with funny humor.
½ November 26, 2016
Too long but was good
½ November 11, 2016
I just saw it and it was hilarious but to much sexual and swear word stuff but i loved it.
October 31, 2016
Hilarious but occasionally a little too self indulgent.
August 31, 2016
The most stupid and dumbest movie I've ever seen. It is not a funny movie. This is one of Judd Apatow's worst movie yet.
½ August 22, 2016
Adam Sandler is very funny but now i think that he is a idiot
jamrcla
½ July 28, 2016
More drama than comedy but thought it was still impressive and well made and easily Adams best acting performance, Seth Rogan keeps the morbid plot from getting too boring and does well.
½ July 22, 2016
Drawn out and depressing. I wanted to leave the theaters after 25 minutes.
July 8, 2016
super funny and moving
½ March 30, 2016
Grade: C+. I was whatever honestly. I think it was the length of the movie that made it seem like everything was slow and dragged along.
March 29, 2016
When you have funny people, you have a funny movie. The only thing that isn't funny is how many times I peered at my watch wondering when it will end.
½ March 9, 2016
Criminally underrated film in which Adam Sandler basically plays himself but with a life threatening illness, this is one of his best performances of all time. Also a brilliant performance from a young Jonah Hill as well as Jason Schwartzman.