Gone - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Gone Reviews

November 24, 2016
I like what Amanda Seyfried says at the very end.
½ November 5, 2016
Interesting movie. Could have been better.
September 10, 2016
I dont get the low rating at all. sure overall the plot isnt overly complicated but its slowly reviled with purpose and it being a short run time it goes very well. Seyfried is fantastic and proves shes more than just a pretty face. The let down comes at the end and lack of complication in the characters aside from Seyfrieds. But there definitely needs to be more movies like these!
September 5, 2016
Decent enough thriller despite a recycled plot.
August 7, 2016
It was actually a lot better then I was expecting. The plot was decent and generic but it moved at a very quick pace and it was fun. The movie was filled with very good actors and was very surprising. The movie had a very predictable ending. Still worth a watch.
July 25, 2016
It's Ok For me to Like this movie, I think this movie has a meaning.

I Like Watching Gone when I'm Bored!

Score: 6.5/10
June 9, 2016
This film lacks suspense element that makes a good thriller...the whole time it felt like just waching a crazy woman getting what her want through various illegal/extreme methods. Honestly ,who would in their right mind go to the forest in the middle of the night...
½ April 3, 2016
I found it rewarding. I'm starting to really like Seyfried.
½ March 7, 2016
"CORNY | FAR-FETCHED | TACKY | WRETCHED" (13-out-of-100)
½ February 28, 2016
After seeing the critic reviews, I have to wonder whether I actually saw the same movie as they did. This movie was intense the whole time without ever resorting to gore to keep you on edge. I applaud Amanda's performance, and I'll probably see this again.
January 23, 2016
This was disappointing to say the least.
Positives: ahm...
Negatives: Linear story, certainly no thriller and not realistic, it was basically, cops don't know how to cop.
½ December 30, 2015
Okay movie. Not great
December 22, 2015
Buti na lang maganda si A. Seyfried.
½ November 27, 2015
Dhalia's first Hollywood film is this efficient thriller that relies on a constant tension and on the uncertainty surrounding a kidnapping that may only be a product of the protagonist's fear and paranoia. A solid movie but almost ruined by an implausible end.
November 9, 2015
Feels more like a long TV show episode than a movie for the theater
½ November 6, 2015
I liked it, always good to see a girl that can take care of herself.
November 4, 2015
The movie has flaws. Amanda Seyfriend is very good as always. I like what she says right at the end.
October 29, 2015
Another Hollywood Took Over Could Have Been Better...
October 12, 2015
it had a good premise even though it's been done before. the thing that bugged me is there were way too many coincidences that hapoened. and the fact she used duct tape as her clue is just stupid. not a terrible watch if you go in not thinking.
½ October 3, 2015
Jill must solve her sister's kidnapping on her own - because the police think she is crazy. Jill does a lot of work in one day, but something was unsatisfying about the movie - perhaps its lack of realism.