The Goonies - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Goonies Reviews

September 11, 2016
I liked National Treasure better.
September 9, 2016
Fav movie as a lil child
September 8, 2016
It's a right of passage to watch The Goonies. If you have teenage children and have never shown them The Goonies, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. By far the greatest children's adventure movie OF ALL TIME. This was one of my earliest favorite movies, and still holds a spot among its contemporaries. Maybe the most quotable fun movie to watch over and over again. I am all for all things Goonies. Talk about an ensemble cast. And you really feel like you're right there by their side on their adventure to find One-Eyed Willie and his treasures. "HEY YOU GUYS!"
August 29, 2016
A goofy group of friends follow a pirate map to claim a very old treasure and run into criminals and booby traps. Of course everything works out for them and they all live happily ever after... with loads of pirate loot.
August 27, 2016
This movie was a HUGE party of my child hood. I still love it to this day.
½ August 16, 2016
8/14/2016: Love this movie and it's my childhood favorite! Fun and action packed adventure.
August 16, 2016
Tweens save their town from evil investors when they embark on an adventure in search of a missing pirates treasure. Cute fun.
August 5, 2016
I am partial because of pure nostalgia...but this is my all time favorite movie. It brings me back to growing up and going on "adventures" with my friends and it is just a fun movie to watch.
July 30, 2016
This is a classic movie that I loved as a kid and still love to this day.
Lots of great actors were in this film: Josh Brolin, Sean Astin, Corey Feldman, Kerri Green, Martha Plimpton, Robert Davi and Joe Pantoliano.
It was produced and overviewed by Steven Speilberg and directed by Richard Donner.
It's everything that you want out of an adventure movie about kids finding a treasure map and going to find it.
Memorable characters like Sloth and Chunk will forever live on in my memories.
½ July 29, 2016
Loved it who doesn't? Kind of a guilty pleasure and we all know it is.
July 29, 2016
Comedy gold! This movie is funny for Kids and adults alike and has heart, action and plenty of adult humor. Do yourself a favor and buy this movie.
July 22, 2016
A bit to Histerious at times , kids screaming at the smalest scary thing did get a bit on my nerves....Good one for teenagers ! SOMDVD
July 21, 2016
One of my favorite childhood movies... Ever. It's an amazing movie.
July 19, 2016
Feldman, Brolin, Astin, Sloth, Chunk, Shortround and a hot red-head. This movie is an all-timer!
July 11, 2016
A fun 80s classic that's generally defining family fun by its similarly served flavor, if at times gone silly. (B+)

(Full review TBD)
July 9, 2016
I was five years old when this movie came out I love it it's one of my favorites I grew up watching us I don't know how many times I've watched it over and over and over
½ June 25, 2016
When some treasures don't need to be unearthed or discovered when the time is right. When there are tones of secrets and treasures lurking from above and below. When we can't let anything stand in our way, when its our destiny. When things don't seem too tough, we can easily conquer.
½ June 24, 2016
Looking back tough to rate these