Grown Ups - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grown Ups Reviews

October 29, 2017
Think I'm down with Adam Sandler movies....
½ October 26, 2017
Man, I must've been drunk when I saw this.
I gave this a good review, what was I thinking!
½ October 15, 2017
An okay, but not great, subtle comedy featuring Sandler, James and other such classic comedians.
September 18, 2017
Adam Sandler is so funny
½ September 9, 2017
An empty-headead and unfunny piece of garbage.
September 9, 2017
Such a funny movie Adam Sandler is funny along with Kevin James such a silly movie!
½ September 8, 2017
I have a weird opinion on Grown Ups. There are some things that I hate about it and some things I like about it. I'm basically half and half on this movie. I really liked the cast and their roles in this movie but I do think their talent gets smothered with doody jokes at times. There are some funny moments but most of them are just stupid slapstick moments. Like a whole scene was just made to create a joke. The plot to this movie also felt boneless, it didn't really have good support. There really is no plot. It's just grown ups acting like kids. Overall Grown Ups could've been much better, I think it had potential but all of it gets smothered by slapstick and poop jokes. There is a great cast and some funny moments but they aren't enough to save this movie. D+
September 8, 2017
Amazing comedy hilarious comedy
September 3, 2017
Hilarious. I loved it
August 20, 2017
Just wasn't really my kind of movie, not a great cast, not a great movie plot.
July 31, 2017
im done how tf does grown ups get a 10 i give it a 5 it was soooo funny tho
½ July 28, 2017
So bad I had to leave 10 minutes into the movie
July 26, 2017
Purely hilarious movie! Some may not love it, but I feel it is wonderful! Lots of humor filled with much more. Great movie over all, really liked it.
½ July 18, 2017
The movie was ok. It had generic comedy that was just overboard.
July 11, 2017
I actually really liked both the grown ups movies gave me nostalgia. Don't know whats with the bad review.
½ June 27, 2017
It is a funny movie .it deserves more ratings.
½ June 26, 2017
D-
With a cast this talented the movie would have to be great, right? No, Grown Ups is a film with very few laughs and no real sense of emotion. Adam Sandler should have made this movie 15 years ago when these guys were still hilarious. Now it goes into the trash pile of other disastrous comedies of the past few years.
½ June 21, 2017
WawaI watched this its bad they couldn't make a sad moment without bad sad music like royalty free fuck Ibutrons stuff its a Disney channel movie without comedy it features catogorising as mousy of the jokes like one time they just looks at the ass of one of the guyses daughter disgusting and I dont get the point of it the story is un existing the movies is just running by stuff like one time a guy peed of a canno wow every characters unlikeable and oddly dumb this movie is so childish I got disgusted at everything this movir is about guys going to a cabin that's all no obstacles and no plot v twist and plot they just teach their kids while its them who need help if your nine with a disgusting horny mind and no comedy since then watch this but for who people who want to have something to think about after a movie or want a twisting and deep plot line or is a normal human being keep away
June 20, 2017