Grown Ups - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grown Ups Reviews

April 7, 2017
The movie was ok. It had it's funny moments & is worth a watch for anyone who likes comedy.
February 23, 2017
"A fairly enjoyable Sandler flick in some aspects."
February 13, 2017
Adam sander = not funny but the other main cast were really funny
February 5, 2017
It's quite dumb. However, it gets an enthusiastic single star from me for the comic chemistry between its cast; though the gimmick isn't enough to save the sinking ship, these five best friends are clearly having a good time. That must be worth... something. Right?
January 14, 2017
This was an amazing comedy movie, again, by Adam Sandler! It definitely brings up the mood. It is a great family-comedy movie. I highly recommend it for those looking for a good laugh.
½ January 11, 2017
Grown Ups brings together a once in a lifetime cast, but doesn't give them much to do besides crack stale jokes and urinate in swimming pools.
January 1, 2017
love it and it's hilarious
December 30, 2016
It's good movie to watch
½ December 23, 2016
Not Sandler a best but 1 and a half stars is actually really good to me I laughed once okay... maybe twice. Alright your caught me 3 times but everyone has to laugh at a comedy and it was your mistake not actually going and paying your money to go see it I think 15 dollars is worth 3 laughs
½ December 17, 2016
Its humor can be a bit iffy for some to see what with grown men peeing in the pool because they forgot about the chemical that turns urine blue and all but for Happy Madison fans, Grown Ups ought to be a hilarious film thanks to the tolerable performances of Adam Sandler and company.
December 6, 2016
Adam Sandler's home video #385
November 6, 2016
I completely loved this movie, there are some parts that you might not want your child to watch but other than some of those this is a very good kids movie. It's funny but there are some negatives to the movie including the storyline which could be considered very boring.
October 31, 2016
I really enoughed the film. Found it funny and enjoyed the story
October 10, 2016
Typical Adam Sandler movie
October 6, 2016
This movie is just terrible. Honestly, do you know anybody who can tell you the plot to Grown Ups? Exactly, it doesn't have one. Putting a bunch of funny people in a movie with no plot doesn't make it a good movie.
September 21, 2016
Grown Ups is directed by Dennis Dugan, and it stars Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock, Kevin Spade, and Rob Schneider in a comedy film about a group of basketball players at their young age got back together at a much older age after their coach passed away, and go to a cottage to reconnect each other. I wasn't really much looking forward to it, it might've been cool at the time to see a lot of comedians be here at one movie, but this is Happy Madison Productions, so I wouldn't be expecting much out of it even if I watch it in theaters, and after watching it, the movie didn't disappoint me of being a really bad film. I've seen most of the comedians in funnier films, so I know they can be funny, but in this, they were seriously lacking in good jokes. The movie didn't had much of a plot nor an arc going on, and the summary that I've made at the beginning, was barely a plot also, but it was the best that I can think of in terms of this barely having a plot as this felt like a bunch of failed attempts of a skit. I didn't care about the characters that much as they were a bunch of dirtbags, and they're like that almost the entire film. Are there any good stuff in there? Actually I can think of some stuff in my mind, although not much. When it gets to the end, there were some jokes that I actually laughed at, and the shots of the pool slide scene looks really good as it shows the happiness that the actors are having fun in, even if it lasted for probably 40 seconds or less. In terms of the sequel, it's marginally better than that, but that's a low bar to go through, and it's really not saying much for it.
September 12, 2016
Horrible movie! I would use the service from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind to get rid of the memory of this movie.
September 5, 2016
I don't understand all the flack this film gets. A lot funnier than most of the comedies that come out nowadays
September 5, 2016
Kevin James is about as hilarious as Dane Cook, and I'm being nice about that!
½ September 2, 2016
the soundtrack was the best thing about it......and the girls playing Rob's two hot as f*** daughters.....otherwise meh