Grown Ups - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Grown Ups Reviews

½ June 21, 2017
WawaI watched this its bad they couldn't make a sad moment without bad sad music like royalty free fuck Ibutrons stuff its a Disney channel movie without comedy it features catogorising as mousy of the jokes like one time they just looks at the ass of one of the guyses daughter disgusting and I dont get the point of it the story is un existing the movies is just running by stuff like one time a guy peed of a canno wow every characters unlikeable and oddly dumb this movie is so childish I got disgusted at everything this movir is about guys going to a cabin that's all no obstacles and no plot v twist and plot they just teach their kids while its them who need help if your nine with a disgusting horny mind and no comedy since then watch this but for who people who want to have something to think about after a movie or want a twisting and deep plot line or is a normal human being keep away
June 20, 2017
Funniest movie ever!!
June 19, 2017
When will Adam Sandler make a better comedy like this?
½ May 29, 2017
A fun and lighthearted summer comedy with Adam Sandler and friends. When it tries to be serious it fails though and you wonder why it even tried. (First viewing - 7/4/2010 in theaters)
May 29, 2017
alright to watch together with your family
May 20, 2017
School friends and their families rent a cabin together for the weekend when their old basketball coach dies. Pretty much what you'd expect from this cast.
May 2, 2017
If you like Adam Sandler then give this movie a try I thought it was A pretty funny movie it had me laughing a lot!
April 7, 2017
The movie was ok. It had it's funny moments & is worth a watch for anyone who likes comedy.
February 23, 2017
"A fairly enjoyable Sandler flick in some aspects."
February 13, 2017
Adam sander = not funny but the other main cast were really funny
February 5, 2017
It's quite dumb. However, it gets an enthusiastic single star from me for the comic chemistry between its cast; though the gimmick isn't enough to save the sinking ship, these five best friends are clearly having a good time. That must be worth... something. Right?
January 14, 2017
This was an amazing comedy movie, again, by Adam Sandler! It definitely brings up the mood. It is a great family-comedy movie. I highly recommend it for those looking for a good laugh.
½ January 11, 2017
Grown Ups brings together a once in a lifetime cast, but doesn't give them much to do besides crack stale jokes and urinate in swimming pools.
January 1, 2017
love it and it's hilarious
December 30, 2016
It's good movie to watch
½ December 23, 2016
Not Sandler a best but 1 and a half stars is actually really good to me I laughed once okay... maybe twice. Alright your caught me 3 times but everyone has to laugh at a comedy and it was your mistake not actually going and paying your money to go see it I think 15 dollars is worth 3 laughs
½ December 17, 2016
Its humor can be a bit iffy for some to see what with grown men peeing in the pool because they forgot about the chemical that turns urine blue and all but for Happy Madison fans, Grown Ups ought to be a hilarious film thanks to the tolerable performances of Adam Sandler and company.
December 6, 2016
Adam Sandler's home video #385
November 6, 2016
I completely loved this movie, there are some parts that you might not want your child to watch but other than some of those this is a very good kids movie. It's funny but there are some negatives to the movie including the storyline which could be considered very boring.
October 31, 2016
I really enoughed the film. Found it funny and enjoyed the story