Gulliver's Travels Reviews

• Apr 25, 2019

With not enough aspirations, it offers entertainment and nothing more.

With not enough aspirations, it offers entertainment and nothing more.

• Apr 12, 2019

Wasn't as good as expected with Jack black but it's a cute little family film with few laughs and fun

• Jan 22, 2019

Best movie ever amazing acting # Jablinski

Best movie ever amazing acting # Jablinski

• Nov 19, 2018

Classic fil. really good and funny film for the whole family, especially your deceased grandmother. would recommend to anyone looking for an absolutely magnificent experience with none other than Jack Black. I almost choked to death of laughing when he mixed redbull and coffee lol Written by Blend Soar 19.11-2018

• Nov 10, 2018

Such an annoying and unfunny way to modernize a classic tale.

Such an annoying and unfunny way to modernize a classic tale.

• Aug 28, 2018

best movie ever made

best movie ever made

• Jul 14, 2018

The live action Gullivers travels movie was kind of okay but everything in the film was not all that perfect. Still Jack black did a great job which I have to admit. I thought it was a funny movie when it came out. It's not as funny as it was back when i first saw it but it was still kind of okay.

• Feb 27, 2018

I actually like this film. It's very unpopular, I'm not sure why. Ok, it's not an epic, and it probably doesn't bear any resemblance to the original story, but it's fun, and it's very funny in places, and the CGI are really not that bad. And Jack Black is always good value.

• Jan 18, 2018

I have never read the book, but I thought this movie was mediocre. Some laughs land, others don't.

• Dec 07, 2017

Jack Black is fun to watch in Gulliver's Travels but the film's message is not in the right place and relies to much on special effects.