Gulliver's Travels - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Gulliver's Travels Reviews

½ August 31, 2016
Unfortunately, Gulliver's Travels fails to do anything remotely original - and, even through a decent leading role from Jack Black and supporting from Emily Blunt - lacks hugely in anything of substance that made the first such a huge hit. A greatly disappointing movie, using CGI instead of good writing.
Verdict: D+
½ July 25, 2016
Gulliver's travels is such a god bad movie!
The Book Adaptation to film at it's 2nd worst apart from The Cat In The Hat.
20% Movies are Very Bad, But Not bad that you can't watch it in the cinema.
0% Movies do that shit! Still, It's Very Insulting!

My Score Opinion: well, i suppose, not 0%, 9%. Absolutely without a doubt 0.5/10
July 2, 2016
While the story is weak and the movie is easily forgettable it's not that bad, but it's not a must-watch either. If you know what you're getting yourself into, this movie shouldn't be bad or a disappointment.
½ May 22, 2016
just OK remake of this often told tale.
March 27, 2016
With not enough aspirations, It offers entertainment and nothing more.
March 5, 2016
It's a pretty dumb movie but I had a good time watching it. I haven't read the book but it seems like they really weren't trying to follow it. If you think Jack Black is funny, you'll find some enjoyment in this one.
½ February 5, 2016
not a bad film, I enjoy watching it because it is really funny.
December 20, 2015
i liked it. it mildly amused and enertained for the entire movie
½ November 29, 2015
The trailer looked better than the movie. This is jack blacks worst movie EVER!!!
½ September 12, 2015
An embarrassment for all involved.
August 2, 2015
Gulliver's Travels is simply bad comedy that fails to deliver something special
½ July 8, 2015
A movie not for those who cherished the writings. Instead, "Gulliver's Travels" is a goofy, light-hearted comedy about what an anti-social geek would really do in this modern twist some can enjoy.
½ June 9, 2015
It's fun for kids, but it's not enjoyable as a modernization of the classic novel, or as a parody of it.
June 2, 2015
I am going to admit I never finished reading the book because I found some parts rather dull, but still this movie serves as one of my favorite examples of "the book was better than the film".
May 13, 2015
Gulliver's Travels
unique and quite entertaining... for first grader
May 3, 2015
I'm giving this 2 stars mainly because I was high off magic mushrooms when I saw this and can't really give it justice. Amazing to watch in 3D
March 13, 2015
The funniest scene was when Jack Black trapped in the Giant's world. Other than that Jack Black has not come up with any good ones after King Kong.
½ January 25, 2015
A very boring movie! I only game it 1.5 stars because of the educational value.
January 24, 2015
My Rating: 2/5 stars; Grade: C; Gesture: One Thumb Down; Status: Below Average (Rotten); Emoticon: :-/.