Happy Feet Two - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Happy Feet Two Reviews

michael e.
March 29, 2018
My Cuteness meter was off the chart when I saw this film. The animation is incredible, the music is incredibly well done, the characters are fleshed out after the first film, and it is incredibly well pulled off in the comedy and in the music. It's strange how the two best film's i've seen this year are animated films. But overall, this film is incredibly well animated, the songs are well done, and the comedy has a very good amount of subtly.
March 26, 2018
Cute but no where near as good as it's predecessor.
½ March 11, 2018
Dumb animated sequel.
½ January 31, 2018
(5.5 out of 6)-
When we see we are in a different place now when we are older, have new responsibilities, still living in the same place, but find a new place amongst those we live with we see that what keeps us all together are what connect us. When other places we don't see those who are different that come from, we see they are connected to us in other places when the endless food supply chain connects all of together. When what places others don't wish to follow when they are different to connect with the big world they wish to explore they break free in what they hate seeing. When we see others who are just like us question such places and those who do things differently, they see things differently to disconnect from others when they are different. When we see there is no place for those who can't connect to be seen different as outcasts.

When what comes from high places to see us, we see they are different when they look & fly different from us that we can connect with. When what such places sees they are in need of a connection they see those guidance are different to follow. When what other places those have been and came in connection with different people we see what high and low places they came across to offer wisdom of hope. When what other places comes crashing, are what is differently changing the landscape that connects such places together. When what places are changing we see that those need to be different to adapt when they disconnect from food chains to connect & evolve with the environment.

When what places we run into those different from us we see they are not so different from us on other things of nurturing but different in other things like hierarchy to know such places that connects us to everyone can whind us in the bottom of places like food chains when they are seen weak.

When we see such places we are not strong to connect those that are with those that aren't to know where difference come of use. When we others wish to see greater places to brace difference that they seek when being the same for many years disconnects to what we want to only runaway. When what order of things those place us we see it's not a food chain when others set aside differences that builds better connection for peace. When what others chanel others connections they don't see such places for what it is to think they can make a difference by being different.

When what are different in other places that see such places that are different to only connect the problem and those living there with a solution. When such places that is different can block us and get in our way to what we need to connect with when it's survival for food, to have those coming from far places that are not so different from us connect with what we can't get to see we are as one. When what is different in such places we see reasons for others to take such places when it's a fight they want with those they rather not connect but disconnect with when we are seen only as food.

When what needs to disconnect with those who cannot connect with us we see going different places are what is best. When what place others wish to take place are those they wish to rather connect with when being different doesn't mean others can't go places with one another. When what places we remain we see how different such places are when what connects such place to the world are the coldest environments that make such places only for those who connect with it everyday. When we see such places poses challenges to find different ways to connect us to the other side. When what place we see we can't connect with are places where we are different to see what we hoped for we can't have. When what places others end up in challenging places are the same places and challenges others face to not be afraid of those same or different then us but connect with those that make us who we are as a community so we all evolve together in future places.

When what right place others need to maintain in such dominant places that chooses to connect with its own kind to see how different we really are in places within when we seperate the cold & warm from the strong & weak. When what places others see they have within are same places that show they are not so different then others and different then most to connect what gifts that given from above and below to know we are gifted too. When what gifts that come from such places we see that we can be different and evolve together when we are all connected in what such places gives us.
½ December 31, 2017
Extremely irritating. My kids found it annoying and dull.
December 18, 2017
Puntaje Original: 6.0

No es tan genial como su predecesora, pero sigue entreteniendo.
½ November 2, 2017
Alright uhh...not sure what to say about this one. I actually wasn't interested in Happy Feet Two when it came out because I felt it wasn't needed. I didn't even wanna see it when it was out of theaters. My boyfriend really wanted me to see it. So I gave in and watched it on Disney Channel. What do I think? Well, as great as the animation and visuals are, I don't think it's as good as it's predecessor. The narrative felt really incoherent and cluttered with too many subplots, therefore not allowing for lots of character development for the protagonist Eric. He's a nice kid, but I don't find him that engaging. He's really cute though. What worked with the original movie was that it had one main story. This one has too many. What really don't like about the film was it's use of really well-known actors voicing characters that didn't have much to do with the story, specifically Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, and Sophia Vergara. They're really talented actors and I'm sure even they felt that they're talent was wasted. The song sequences save for the last are not really memorable, neither is the comedy. Watching the movie wasn't a waste of my time or anything. Maybe if there was more plot-related focus, better comedy, and developed characters it would've been better. The visuals are still great, the plot is fine even it's unfocused, and the final song number is pretty good. It was also cool to see Mumble and Gloria in parental roles. All in all, Happy Feet Two isn't awful, but I'm gonna stick with the first film.
October 30, 2017
I love the first movie, but the second is also very good. the soundtrack is awesome.
August 15, 2017
Nowhere near as good as the first but catchy original songs and new voices bring some enjoyment to an otherwise lazy attempt to capitalize on the first's success.
½ May 26, 2017
The first Happy Feet was OK in my opinion, but it did not need a sequel! Really disappointing effort!
May 13, 2017
LEMME B REAL WIT ALL, THIS MOVIE WAS THE GREATEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN. MY BOY COMMON HOLDING IT DOWN AS SEYMOUR BRUH I AINT SEEN A PERFORMANCE LIKE THAT SINCE CUBE IN BARBER SHOP. BUT ALL THAT SINGING WAS WACK THO. FOR THAT 2 STARZ. BUT ON THE REALZ THO HOW DID THEY GET BRAD PITT AND MATT DAMON IN THIS!? LIKE HOW U GO FROM BEING JASON BOURNE TO PLAYING A SUPPORTING ROLL AS A SHRIMP? WOULD RECOMMEND THO
½ March 5, 2017
Happy Feet Two (2011) feels kinda clunky and unimpressive even despite having impressive animation and some heartfelt moments. Granted, Sequels are not that easy to perfect, but I felt like something wasn't right and the story for the most part was confusing. I don't necessarily get what the plot of the movie is. We have one plot about Erik trying to find who he really is. Another about a puffin that everyone claims is a flying penguin and it inspires Erik to fly, another about the penguins being enclosed by blocks of ice and Mumble trying to be a good parent. I could see some of these plot elements working but they are constantly derailed because they try to squeeze in other side plots that are honestly not needed. The characters are not necessarily bad but they're not all that good either. Mumble is now a father which I kinda will admit I did like the concept but because of the other side plots it's merely glanced over. Gloria is still the same love interest like before and Ramone admittedly has become less likable and a little more annoying. The new characters don't really help that much either. Erik is just the cute little penguin and is Mumble's son. He has some cute moments but it really didn't do a lot for me. Sven is a puffin but everyone thinks he's a flying penguin. It does sound funny admittedly but it's used more the story then it is a side gag. The krill are kinda pointless and aren't really that funny. It is possible to make a funny side character that doesn't connect with the story but this is not a good example. The only new character that kinda works is Bryan the elephant seal. I guess I liked him because he was the only character that actually had a purpose to be in this movie and there is a shocking moment between him and mumble in the third act. If the movie has one saving grace it's the animation. For the most part it looks the same but they add in new things like the detail on the krill, the bright colors of the northern lights and some of the texture on the snow. They also bring back live actors but it seems that now they're showing them from different perspectives and admittedly It started to look kinda awkward after a while. I also wish that the humans showed up less because it feels like we've seen them a little more then we should have. The music is not that bad and there are a few good numbers like "Under Pressure and "Bridge of Light" but it feels like the music is starting lose it's charm and the songs have become clumped together instead of flowing smoothly. I wouldn't recommend seeing this movie even if you're a huge fan of the first movie. It does have a couple of good moments and sometimes the story can get interesting, but I feel like they tried to squeeze in too much and I didn't know what the heck was going on most of the time. As for me, I'm going to stick with watching the first movie. It's unfortunate to say that this movie has fallen under the sequel trap (C+)
January 14, 2017
An Animation Masterpiece ð???
½ January 7, 2017
Yeah it a bad movie. but there have cute character l enjoy , animation look nice done but by more complain group has so literality transition the movie is supposed to be. and l pretty hard compulsive This movie is a mess. L had good and wrong of this, this animation is decent, 3D is well done but the story has too much plot focus character there pretty wonder off. lm not sayin there bad like l enjoy first one. and l didn't could relate the sequels.
½ January 2, 2017
The first movie was better than this
October 8, 2016
ilijk
jjjloioikkkjjjokjkkmhbnmjjjuj.ojmkkjnljhijhb,kukmhnmmjjn ml*-,'* 788
£
½ September 10, 2016
Maybe seen the a bit of the same in Happy Feet , but the new story and some new swimming animals make this as good then the first one ! SOMDVD
August 16, 2016
A narrativa (C) bem inferior em relação ao original e a versão dublada tem momentos insuportáveis. De qualquer forma, "Happy Feet 2" vale pela animação caprichada, o 3D bem utilizado e o final emocionante (mesmo!) ao som de Under Pressure. Não (C) uma necessidade, nem uma perda de tempo.
June 3, 2016
Imaginative anthropomorphism, selectively applied. Empathetic penguins are antagonized by single-minded predators. But penguins are predators, too! And the fish on which their diet depends remains a mindless foodstuff, denied even the slightest modicum of agency.

I'd love to see a mash-up feature in which Nemo, having been found, follows Sven to Mumble's Antarctica. Would my 3 year old niece still cheer the Penguins' liberation from their icy prison if it meant Nemo and Dori get ingested for their caloric value?

The krill subplot, centered around the only two krill of a countless swarm not denied agency on their quest for evolutionary self-determination, is wildly amusing. In the end, they have actually managed to alert the mindless herd to the perils of climate change. Brilliant.
March 9, 2016
No es tan genial como su predecesora, pero sigue entreteniendo.