Hidden Figures - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hidden Figures Reviews

½ May 26, 2017
What a great movie. It's insane what these women had to go through just because of the color of their skin, especially considering the technological advances. How a society can create a rocketship, and yet still be unable to share a bathroom will always blow my mind. It's good thing we have progressed but its a shame that it takes so long. This was a truly inspirational movie.
May 26, 2017
What an amazing movie! So inspiring. Those 3 women kicked butt!!!
(and John Glenn was a class act)
May 26, 2017
Simply great storytelling and movie making.
½ May 26, 2017
A lot of solid performances, and a story that had to be told to a wide audience. Much of it, unfortunately is "by the numbers".
May 26, 2017
A bit cheesy, but good story.
May 26, 2017
Beautifully and masterfully done. The best movie I have seen in decades. So glad this movie was made and these women are honored and recognized, not only for their brilliant contributions, but for their focus and determination. A must see!
uplifting like a rocket
May 25, 2017
Incredible story and fun to watch it play out! Great family movie
AAAAAAMMMMMAAAAAZZZZZIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!
May 25, 2017
Funny, feisty and surprisingly emotional, this makes a great movie.
½ May 25, 2017
math ,science and space combined in a with one movie that talks about African-American women who made it through in a really tough time it is will written movie that you will definitely going to enjoy it I highly recommend it especially for people lacking inspiration or lost sight of their dreams
May 24, 2017
Hidden Figures is one of the best and outstanding film of 2017 I've seen yet! The cast, the writing, the directing, and the acting is perfect in this film. There is not one thing in this film that is wrong or that could have been better or changed at all. This movie is like perfect imo. This is definitely a film everybody should see, and will definitely enjoy!!
May 23, 2017
Solid film. A must watch!
May 23, 2017
This was a very good movie about a few women who stood out for their BRAINS in a world where men only had the prominent jobs.
May 23, 2017
One of the best movies I have seen all year. I loved it!
May 23, 2017
Entertaining and well deserved dedication to the people portrayed. A treat espeically for engineers.
May 23, 2017
Off the chance u must watch
May 22, 2017
An inspirational story backed up by good performances with standouts Taraji P Henson and Kirsten Dunst but not built on a particularly good script or direction. It's also a very bland looking movie, at least do something with the colour grading and cinematography. The music they picked for the movie are all great but the score itself was like listening to the equivalent of Wonder bread. The scenes that involved coloured washrooms were excellently crafted though, but doesn't excuse the movie from its lackluster execution.
½ May 22, 2017
It's just popular because it has a good message. Very cheesy.
May 22, 2017
Awesome, spectacular! A must see!