Hidden Figures - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hidden Figures Reviews

November 17, 2017
A beautiful story of the women behind the scenes of the most crucial events of the XX century, show us a mix between racial and gender discrimination and how the bigger objectives help us to overcome these differences.
November 13, 2017
Well-done and entertaining.
½ November 13, 2017
Tripe...a series of screenwriting cliches ...slapped onto the actual people...the acting is well done...but this is a glorified lifetime movie
½ November 12, 2017
The story of the Hidden Figures, which largely surrounds three African American women at NASA, has no timidity in walking through racially segregated America. Each step of their true-albeit tragically inconvenienced-journey in their careers is chalked full with triumphant memories. A relevant, must see film for today.
November 12, 2017
Great story and actors!
½ November 12, 2017
I? loved this movie. It made me feel all the feelings. The acting is great and the storyline was very interesting. The three leading ladies were such incredible women. I'm so glad their stories were told by this movie.
November 11, 2017
Great movie. So frustrating though.
½ November 11, 2017
Great story telling, wonderfully acted, and fun, with some strong undertones to hit the message home.
November 6, 2017
A great uplifting story that everyone would should see, especially young girls. Well cast and superbly acted. There were no false or sour notes in the entire film.
November 5, 2017
Truly inspirational!
November 4, 2017
A tale of some mathematically gifted black women employed by NASA during the civil rights era. Well acted and scripted.
October 31, 2017
Enjoyable and inspiring.
½ October 29, 2017
Enjoyed the movie as I experienced this period in US history. Accurate account of the discrimination of that time and that still permeates our society.
October 29, 2017
What probably is a fine true story is given a Disney/Hallmark style treatment with a dose of US jingoism thrown in for bad measure. No thanks.
October 25, 2017
While Apparently was an interesting movie, a few things bother me. apparently only Alabama had super black smart women in the 1950's. The Black women I encountered couldn't make change from a dollar. Also, one does not pick up a book on Fortran, read it, and become smarter than IBM. I believe much of this movie was greatly enhanced to make a point about racism in the 50's.
October 24, 2017
This is the truth of the strong who persevere over oppresion. So proud of these ladies.
½ October 23, 2017
Phenomenal! Will get you out of your seat.
October 22, 2017
Hidden Figures is a great movie and one of the best movies of the year and it's very inspirational.
October 21, 2017
My favorite of 2016! Should have won more awards.
October 18, 2017