Hotel Transylvania 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Animation: 5/10

Characters: 4/10

Overall Score: 4/10
½ July 7, 2017
Just so much better than the original.
½ July 2, 2017
really a fun movie for kids and adults. I laughed a few times during this one .
June 26, 2017
Very difficult to watch. It jumped from scene to scene without much rhythm. Many of the jokes were just lame. Probably good for young kids, but not for parents.
½ June 25, 2017
El estilo y los chistes le dan un toque que solo podían ser de Adam Sandler...¡Qué lástima! Sin embargo, rescato la idea en general.
½ June 15, 2017
Like the first film, Hotel Transylvania 2 isn't up there as one of my favorite animated films, but I got a kick out of it regardless.
½ June 12, 2017
Finale molto a mio avviso brutto che distrugge tutto il film
June 8, 2017
Now this is The Best animated film of the Year. Because I Love Selena Gomez so very much :)
½ May 31, 2017
Actually, the scores are:
Story:2|10
Animation:3|10
Characters:3|10
Overall:2.2|10.
½ April 30, 2017
Buena película animada el niño se lleva toda la tención
½ April 25, 2017
It seems doing the same thing over and over again is their thing. Well, thought it would at least be better or even, Consistent. It wasn't, Sorry. Every single one of the jokes they managed to pull out, sickens me more and more. Wish i could get my time back.
½ April 22, 2017
Sandler sucks... seriously
April 14, 2017
Even worse than the first movie, it's at rare moments somewhat funny, but otherwise not worth much unless you're a child.
½ April 13, 2017
6.5/10 Funny, but not as inspired as the first one. Just good.
½ April 7, 2017
170407: A decent follow-up with some endearing social commentary. Fun characters in equally fun scenarios. Well worth watching or perhaps even owning.
March 26, 2017
Really not as good as the first
March 19, 2017
Completely disappointed with it compared to the first one.
March 12, 2017
Hotel Transylvania 2 is obviously the sequel the Hotel Transylvania maintains its great animation and this is Sandler's best film in saying his live action film. I just wish it was all like this. The story wasn't good, it's more low brow humor, and there is a Mavis adventure which is not revealed how it ends. This being a descent movie, I will not recommend buying on Blu-ray.
March 4, 2017
Not amazing, but fun to watch with kids.
February 19, 2017