The House Bunny - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The House Bunny Reviews

August 5, 2016
I'm not sure why, but I love this movie. It is charming and entertaining.

Times watched: 8
July 31, 2016
Just cheesy, reminds me of Legally Blonde!
July 30, 2016
Better than I thought it would be but still not very funny, Very poorly acted, The story had no real plot but something about this film wouldn't let me give a star level lower than 2.
July 29, 2016
Love The Ladies In This Movie They are very sexy
June 30, 2016
This is a very light comedy only worth to watch for Anna Faris who truly does a wonderful job playing a former dumb ass Playmate. She's so hilarious in her attitude and facial expressions, you gonna have some great laugh. The rest of the film is pretty average as you can expect from a teenage chick flick such as this one. But overall it's entertaining.
June 4, 2016
this is a funny movie who say do you what a wet shirt
May 22, 2016
It was decent. But you can't convince me that Emma Stone and Katharine Mcphee are outcasts!
February 24, 2016
Hilarious, ditzy and heartwarming.
November 25, 2015
Beyond all reason. This movie makes me laugh.....
November 1, 2015
Another basic chick flick but Anna Faris makes it work. And it helps to have Emma Stone and Kat Dennings thrown in there too.
½ June 27, 2015
The House Bunny is a perfect example of a guilty pleasure comedy -- it's dumb, it's generic, but it's downright hilarious. Anna Faris gives a tour-de-force comedic performance that asserts her position as one of the top comedy actors in Hollywood. I adore this film.
June 4, 2015
Anna Faris makes The House Bunny worth seeing. It's her and her alone. She is HYSTERICAL.
½ May 20, 2015
so made me sick...anna faris is not a playboy bunny..she is creepy awkward and annoying..gross
½ May 15, 2015
Surprisingly sweet and funny. An exiled Playboy bunny finds refuge as a sorority housemother and teaches a ragtag group of girls how to be popular...with mixed results. I wasn't charmed by Anna Faris's dumb blonde routine at first, but she eventually infuses Shelley with strength and depth. Emma Stone is hilariously unhip as the president of the struggling sorority, and Colin Hanks plays an adorable straight man to Shelley's daffy antics at impressing a man of substance and not just a Playboy.
May 9, 2015
Although nobody saw this being critically acclaimed- it is hilarious.
½ April 6, 2015
Stupid and not so funny chick flick.
April 5, 2015
ridiculous, but Anna is so adorable in her weird way
½ March 13, 2015
An immediate and most definite entry into the list of worst movies I have ever seen. This planet does not need this kind of rubbish. Burn every copy, please.
March 11, 2015
At least there's some good looking women to gawk at..
February 7, 2015
Anna Faris tries, but THE HOUSE BUNNY is just another forgettable "comedy" pitched towards dumb teenagers. I admit I had fun watching this when I was a pre-teen, but that was because I was with friends and had no idea about what made a film good or bad.