The House Bunny - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The House Bunny Reviews

½ October 12, 2017
About what you expect from a Happy Madison production. Pretty lame. Had a few laughs, so not a waste, but dont expect a "good" movie. I didnt have to tell you that though did I? Also found it strange that the night i saw this was the night Hugh died. Crazy.
September 10, 2017
It's cheesy and tacky, but it's a fun movie
September 9, 2017
Anna faris is her usual comedic self-oblivious dumb girl. This is prob the funniest ive seen her and for that movie is ok even tho the film plot and such is stupid. Movie is totally cliche and formulaic which works for humor but not much else.
DrStrangeblog
July 21, 2017
If you can get past the appalling archaic sexism indicative of play boy in the 2000s , there are moments of hilarity mainly thanks to start Anna Faris and a brilliant comedic performance . She looks the part two in her variety of barely their outfits and one funny but bearing seen. Favorite moments are when she tries to seduce her date by posing is Marilyn Monroe over a steaming manhole cover, and later knocking over tables at an outdoor restaurant in apologizing with " sorry for all the gravity! ". Unfortunately she has to contend with a storyline that apart from a very brief moment of realization contains the girls have to be pretty to get anywhere in life. The sorority sisters she's in charge of our written so socially awkward is to be unbelievable, including Emma stone who we all know is much smarter then this. However we did get to see more of her than ever before, working especially hot during an Aztec sacrifice ceremony - hey I got ieyes.
½ June 4, 2017
brainless but entertaining enough
April 27, 2017
Cheesy, but Anna Faris and Emma Stone make it worth a watch.
½ March 10, 2017
Pure garbage with some good things
February 28, 2017
I'm not sure why, but I love this movie. It is winsome and entertaining.
½ December 16, 2016
A funny feel-good movie. It's surprisingly and ironically sweet considering its Playboy connection. There is an unexpected innocence to it. (First and only full viewing - In my mid-twenties)
December 8, 2016
Fun idea for a comedy film pays off fairly well here. Good cast and some smart gags at play make this watchable. Faris and Stone shine the brightest here. On Blu-ray.
November 15, 2016
Good fun with a sexy twist
½ November 12, 2016
Surprisingly good. I really enjoyed this film. There were great performances from Haris and Stone in particular and the overall message for young girls was good. It was also funny (I love the bit where the girls' back brace falls off like Forest Gump) and I loved the soundtrack. It is much smarter than its main protagonist is as this perfectly sums up sexual politics. The ending was easy and a bit lazy but this is no citizen Kane. I haven't seen another film like this one.
July 31, 2016
Just cheesy, reminds me of Legally Blonde!
jamrcla
July 30, 2016
Better than I thought it would be but still not very funny, Very poorly acted, The story had no real plot but something about this film wouldn't let me give a star level lower than 2.
July 29, 2016
Love The Ladies In This Movie They are very sexy
June 30, 2016
This is a very light comedy only worth to watch for Anna Faris who truly does a wonderful job playing a former dumb ass Playmate. She's so hilarious in her attitude and facial expressions, you gonna have some great laugh. The rest of the film is pretty average as you can expect from a teenage chick flick such as this one. But overall it's entertaining.
June 4, 2016
this is a funny movie who say do you what a wet shirt
May 22, 2016
It was decent. But you can't convince me that Emma Stone and Katharine Mcphee are outcasts!
February 24, 2016
Hilarious, ditzy and heartwarming.
November 25, 2015
Beyond all reason. This movie makes me laugh.....