The House Bunny - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The House Bunny Reviews

½ June 4, 2017
brainless but entertaining enough
April 27, 2017
Cheesy, but Anna Faris and Emma Stone make it worth a watch.
½ March 10, 2017
Pure garbage with some good things
February 28, 2017
I'm not sure why, but I love this movie. It is winsome and entertaining.
½ December 16, 2016
A funny feel-good movie. It's surprisingly and ironically sweet considering its Playboy connection. There is an unexpected innocence to it. (First and only full viewing - In my mid-twenties)
December 8, 2016
Fun idea for a comedy film pays off fairly well here. Good cast and some smart gags at play make this watchable. Faris and Stone shine the brightest here. On Blu-ray.
November 15, 2016
Good fun with a sexy twist
½ November 12, 2016
Surprisingly good. I really enjoyed this film. There were great performances from Haris and Stone in particular and the overall message for young girls was good. It was also funny (I love the bit where the girls' back brace falls off like Forest Gump) and I loved the soundtrack. It is much smarter than its main protagonist is as this perfectly sums up sexual politics. The ending was easy and a bit lazy but this is no citizen Kane. I haven't seen another film like this one.
July 31, 2016
Just cheesy, reminds me of Legally Blonde!
jamrcla
July 30, 2016
Better than I thought it would be but still not very funny, Very poorly acted, The story had no real plot but something about this film wouldn't let me give a star level lower than 2.
July 29, 2016
Love The Ladies In This Movie They are very sexy
June 30, 2016
This is a very light comedy only worth to watch for Anna Faris who truly does a wonderful job playing a former dumb ass Playmate. She's so hilarious in her attitude and facial expressions, you gonna have some great laugh. The rest of the film is pretty average as you can expect from a teenage chick flick such as this one. But overall it's entertaining.
June 4, 2016
this is a funny movie who say do you what a wet shirt
May 22, 2016
It was decent. But you can't convince me that Emma Stone and Katharine Mcphee are outcasts!
February 24, 2016
Hilarious, ditzy and heartwarming.
November 25, 2015
Beyond all reason. This movie makes me laugh.....
November 1, 2015
Another basic chick flick but Anna Faris makes it work. And it helps to have Emma Stone and Kat Dennings thrown in there too.
½ June 27, 2015
The House Bunny is a perfect example of a guilty pleasure comedy -- it's dumb, it's generic, but it's downright hilarious. Anna Faris gives a tour-de-force comedic performance that asserts her position as one of the top comedy actors in Hollywood. I adore this film.
June 4, 2015
Anna Faris makes The House Bunny worth seeing. It's her and her alone. She is HYSTERICAL.
½ May 20, 2015
so bad..it made me sick...anna faris is not a playboy bunny..she is creepy awkward and annoying..gross