I Love You, Man - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I Love You, Man Reviews

July 30, 2016
Didn't really think allot to it really, I didn't really laugh and I found myself fading in and out allot.
½ July 18, 2016
Man, I effin' loved this.
July 11, 2016
I do really like this movie. Of course, I also love Jason Segel. And Paul Rudd. And Jason Segel and Paul Rudd together. And Rush.
½ July 3, 2016
"I Love You Man" is yet another heartfelt, relateable comedy in the Judd Apatow genre, that with well-acted performances, delivers a simple but yet quite funny story about finding that one true friend in your life.
June 9, 2016
Hilarious, charming, and oh-so quotable, I Love You, Man is a chick flick for dudes. Don't let that turn you off, though, the enjoyable cast and hilarious performances by Rudd and Segal (among others) make this film an absolute treat. While some of the more "dramatic scenes" fall flat, and the film bares no true weight, you'll be grinning from start to finish.
June 5, 2016
091227: Three for now. Not sure how I feel about this strange little flick. Made me laugh out loud on several occasions but it was a little uncomfortable. Why? Will have to watch again before I'll up the rating.
½ May 28, 2016
A pretty funny and enjoyable film. A surprisingly good rom-com with typical Paul Rudd jokes
May 15, 2016
Paul Rudd was one of the most unlikable characters I've seen on screen in a while. It was relentless. He was so annoying and over-the-top and so much of what he said was forced for a laugh. He hasn't had a guy friend before, we get it. But he's a human being. He has had interactions before. Shouldn't he be a little more shy if he's never had a guy friend? Why the consistent stupidity? It wasn't funny after a point. Jason Segel was good yet they went overboard with certain moments and I didn't believe for a second his character would do certain things (i.e. his speech to Paul Rudd's fiance). Great, hilarious performance from Jaime Pressly though!!
May 10, 2016
Playing out a bromance with all the beats of a romantic comedy is brilliant and while it's not a groundbreaking or enriching comedy, it soars with two great performances from its leads.
May 4, 2016
Funny, funny, funny. A great duo, and funny story. When I see it on T.V., I always get drawn in again. Maybe the funniest of the year.
½ April 16, 2016
Hilarious, Paul Ruud makes you laugh at every turn.
½ March 28, 2016
Funny, feel-good Bro movie.
March 24, 2016
Have not seen 1 movie since the baby!
March 9, 2016
While it never really enters "hilarious" territory, it keeps a steady pace and avoids big, disappointing dips in quality. Rudd and Segel are very enjoyable and the main idea of a man that never had a best bud hasn't been overtly exploited and thus leads to several strong moments. Also, and although the evolution of the plot isn't the most original thing ever, the writers mostly succeed in keeping things in a believable perspective. Extra kudos for all the Rush love and for getting them on board.
March 8, 2016
The story may not be the most complex or original, but the characters and their development are great, helped by the performances of Rudd, Segel and Jones.
February 10, 2016
Well it's a feel good movie. Good enough to start my day.
January 24, 2016
Paul Rudd and Jason Segel are a great pair! Both of them are great, hilarious actors!
January 21, 2016
It's almost always fun spending time with these two. They've each had a few misfires but for the most part Paul Rudd and Jason Segal are hilarious. This movie doesn't boast as many gut busting laughs as some of their other work but it's still great and has a lot of heart. Slappin' da bass still rocks.
January 1, 2016
One of my favorite movies.