I Love You, Man Reviews

• Jan 08, 2021

I Love You, Man (originally titled Let's Be Friends) is a 2009 American buddy comedy film written and directed by John Hamburg 👨🏽 It's good 🙂 I'd recommend it if you like this genre 👍🏼 HE NEEDED A BEST MAN… HE GOT THE WORST.

• Jan 06, 2021

It's kind of a stupid comedy, but not as stupid as you might think. It deals with some genuine issues, albeit on a fairly superficial level. Everything was interesting enough, and the film has some fun bits here and there. The cast seemed to consist entirely out of actors familiar to me, which might be a bad thing in the end. A more unknown cast could've perhaps gotten more out of the concept. Also, it might be just me, but I think it's not one of Jason Segel's best performances. Most importantly it's a positive film, perhaps even on the fuzzy warm feeling level. It's not dead serious but also not fully brain-dead. Also, the awkwardness of the situations presented is moderate. In the end, it got a few chuckles out of me, but it's not a masterpiece in that regard. Lastly, Rush is always a good thing.

• Aug 22, 2020

Lmfao one of the funniest movies ive ever seen, this movie never gets old.

Lmfao one of the funniest movies ive ever seen, this movie never gets old.

• Aug 02, 2020

I think this movie is the perfect ‘bromance' movie. It is both hilarious and heartfelt without being corny.

• May 17, 2020

This movie is funny to the bone. Paul Rudd is really good in this one. A must see for any comedy fan.

• Apr 25, 2020

Slapping da bass mon!

Slapping da bass mon!

• Apr 08, 2020

This movie made me laugh! It has many funny moments with great, witty dialogue. It is loaded with awkward-humor, but works well for this film. If you want to sit back, and watch an entertaining comedy, this is a great one to watch. It’s a bit predictable and follows the same formula that a lot of comedies follow, but, it kept my attention and is pretty damn funny. I recommend watching this one!

• Jan 21, 2020

It had a decent premise, but it was too padded and slow-paced; watching it almost felt like watching the rough cut or first rehearsals rather than the finished film.

• Dec 31, 2019

A romantic comedy involving about Paul Rudd, his girlfriend, and Jason Segal as Paul's best friend. It is awkward, but funny and a great watch about becoming a man and getting married with your friends by your side.

• Dec 28, 2019

Just a truly awesome movie, with what bromance needs in the end. Love. Segel and Rudd works magic on the screen in this one