I, Robot Reviews

• Dec 27, 2019

I love seeing humanoid robots performing menial work around town.

I love seeing humanoid robots performing menial work around town.

• Dec 04, 2019

One of the greatest Sci-fi movies of all time. After much contemplation and dozens of re-watches, I have arrived at the conclusion that I, Robot is one of, if not THE MOST underrated film ever made. Excellent acting, perfect pacing, amazing dialogue, countless quotable lines, and a convincing twist. The critics of RT should be ashamed and embarrassed to have gauged this movie through such a close minded lens. Masterpiece 10/10

• Nov 14, 2019

I robot is a great science fiction film starring the always affable Will Smith. When all of the dust from 2004's crumbling blockbusters has settled, I, Robot will likely emerge as the strongest mainstream motion picture of the summer. The best big-budget science fiction film since Minority Report, I, Robot gets high marks not only for storytelling but for its compelling vision of 2035 Chicago. Directed by Alex Proyas, who previously imagined the strikingly noir cityscapes of The Crow and Dark City, I, Robot takes ideas (and a character) presented in Isaac Asimov's classic anthology of nine short stories and uses them as a jumping-off point for a thrilling action-adventure movie. Although I, Robot isn't quite as pulse-pounding or intellectually challenging as Minority Report, it stimulates many of the same areas of the brain and causes the body to pump nearly as much adrenaline. In almost every way imaginable, it satisfies.

• Nov 06, 2019

The film didn't age well, but it does ask fundamental questions about the human experience in the age of artificial intelligence. The director and team pay a lot of respect to their source material. Respect 4/5. A classic that deserves a remaster.

• Nov 06, 2019

I, Robot is definitely cool looking and has a good story, but the visuals are a bit dull compared to today's and even films that came out around the realase of I, Robot and before. The film does make you think alittle too.

• Oct 21, 2019

Mostly good film, ambiguous ending is great.

Mostly good film, ambiguous ending is great.

• Oct 06, 2019

A good sci fi movie depicting what could happen if A.I. gets out of control and into the wrong hands. This movie becomes more and more relevant as time goes on. Deserves to be watched at least once in a lifetime.

• Sep 25, 2019

Its will smith, with robots. What could possibly be bad about this movie. Other then it wasnt rated R worth a watch.

• Sep 25, 2019

Critics suck... This movie is great, don't listen to them. Bunch of boomers with rusty brains and just in general pretentious, superficial people. 🖕 Sonny is a star of this movie. He absolutely steals the show. Will Smith is being Will Smith... That's what he does best and it's perfect.

• Aug 28, 2019

A solid sci- fi entry, as well Will Smith movie.

A solid sci- fi entry, as well Will Smith movie.