In Search of Mozart - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

In Search of Mozart Reviews

August 17, 2015
This casual and straight-forward documentary was released to celebrate the 250th anniversary of Mozart's birth. It contains numerous interviews and provides a chronological analysis of Mozart's life events, travels, letters, and of course his music. Here we get to see the man behind the music.
July 26, 2009
seen it. good... can't comment with stars, computer too slow lol
February 12, 2008
were can I see it in morroco
December 17, 2007
it seems like a shity movie
October 24, 2007
Might be cool if John Rhys Davies sports his Gimli accent from Lord of the Rings.
September 30, 2007
Well done documentary that told the story of Mozart's life through his music and correspondence. Beautifully done!
August 3, 2007
Mozart was the ultimate musical genius but doont search, look he´s you
July 29, 2007
Everything composed by Mozart is worth hearing; and everything about him is worth reading and watching. Unfortunately, the film-maker is burdened by an agenda, as he seeks to demystify the man (as the final frames before the credits clearly demonstrate). Mozart's Masonic connections are reduced to a mere footnote... and we're supposed to believe that Mozart simply composed for market.

For interviews, I'd rather hear what NON musicians have to say about his music. For images, I'd rather see what these places looked like in Mozart's time (through the magic of CGI). Any film about Mozart should automatically rate a solid 9 (at least), but this one lost marks because of the fertile territory it left unexplored.

[center][size=4]actual - 8.1[/size]
[/center]
July 23, 2007
I hope that it is good
July 6, 2007
this should be exciting and fun to watch while eatting popcorn mmmmmmm.
½ July 2, 2007
har inte sett den så den är väl dålig eller bra ingen aning!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoppas den är bra hehe
June 28, 2007
It sounds interesting. Isn't it?
June 11, 2007
Well done documentary, it wasn't as bland as most.
June 6, 2007
A bit just like other documentary on Mozart. Nothing really particuarly new or interesting. But good that it mentions all the untrue parts of Mozart's life in the movie Amadeus.
February 5, 2007
Interesting and very informative. But seemed a little amateur and about an hour longer than I hoped for.
December 11, 2006
i would like to see this
November 6, 2006
Just heared it and i like it! lol!