In Time - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

In Time Reviews

September 19, 2016
Explores a great sci-fi idea, but the pacing and character motivations need work.
September 4, 2016
Great acting, great story, enourmous ambitions.
½ August 27, 2016
Disappointing effort considering the writer/director's track record. A poorly developed kernel of a potentially interesting sci-fi concept bogged down by an uninteresting action thriller framework, a low-chemistry outlaw couple in a trite on the run subplot and dull retro-futuristic setting. Further burdened by evidence of heavy-handed editing that leaves behind too many inconsistencies and lacunae. Only saving grace is some striking digital photography.
½ August 1, 2016
This film drags on and on with some boring characters but has a good premise and decent action which, unfortunately, falls flat.
½ July 28, 2016
A very odd and quite scary film about how life would be like if using time in your life as currency, The story is very different which makes it good but it crams so many things into something new it gets a little too much and can feel abit confusing at times, With some pretty decent action at times it's all good but Justin Timberlakes acting could do with getting better, Maybe in time it will be (Pun intended) Overall a film that could of been great stumbles by giving us too much of a new thing at once but still a good film and worth watching.
½ July 25, 2016
I disagree with reviews on this one. Justin Timberlake makes this movie a genius. The Director does all the different stuff, Also A Genuis. It's Pretty Clever how they recharge time and have seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or even years to liv.

Score: 7/10
June 11, 2016
Better than I expected, but lacks a bit of logic and takes some pretty big leaps just to artificially create tension when there probably wasn't any need to.
June 9, 2016
The setting this movie takes place is well thought-out: replacing time with money. The plot does show the flaw of our current society: the rich becomes richer and the poor becomes more poor. It also showed how sudden rich can kill the poor because they don't know how to deal with it. However, my biggest problem is the character themselves not realizing the harm they are doing to the very people they try to help. In the end, what did they really accomplish? Robbed Weis of his riches and continuing robbing banks?

This movie had a promising start but ended on a pointless note.
June 4, 2016
Probably my all-time favorite movie, but it really depends what kind of movies you like
May 20, 2016
February 6th 2012
August 7th 2014
May 17th 2016
May 16, 2016
One of the most original movies I've recently seen. Well done and has a pretty solid cast.
½ May 16, 2016
It has an intriguing idea but the plot lacks so much information regarding the backstory and mechanics of its universe that it becomes incoherent, implausible and utterly stupid, with plot holes, pretentious dialogue and muddled motivations - especially from Murphy's character.
May 4, 2016
I dunno why I enjoyed it, its goofie, predictable, but yet, i liked!
½ April 17, 2016
Predictable but entertaining
½ April 16, 2016
I thought this was excellent, great interesting story with compelling likeable characters!! woo hoo
March 31, 2016
In time Justin Timberlake In time
The cast was a great group of people but I hate when they killed his mom in the begging but it was kind of boring to me
The story line was okay but I don?t understand why they tried accusing him of murder because what he not the one who was the one who murdered
March 31, 2016
In Time
I think this movie felt rushed and just a bad overall storyline I think Justin timberlake should stick to songs and tom cruise would of done a better job, Amanda seyfriend could of been replaced by halle berry and this would of been a much better movie I didn't notice any product placement and that's probably a good thing because this movie would of made those products look bad
March 26, 2016
One of the most intriguing movies I have seen. In Time deserves a much higher rating than what it has been given. The concept of time as money is a warning of what could happen if money turned completely digital. Timberlake and Murphy fit perfectly as their opposing roles. This movie is incredible
March 11, 2016
Loved it. Futuristically entertaining. Great concept.