In Time - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

In Time Reviews

January 6, 2017
An interesting concept and enjoyable movie if you go with it
½ January 3, 2017
An almost-good futuristic thriller, with an interesting concept - time as currency. However, the plot's all over the shop, and you barely get to know Timberlake or Seyfried's characters, and they spend more time running than 'Mission:Impossible'! Not horrible, but nothing special
½ December 30, 2016
Not good movie to watch
December 20, 2016
guys movie iyi ummm too good
½ December 11, 2016
This film is dreadful.
It has a good idea behind it but the execution is awful.
I turned off after 30 minutes.
½ December 6, 2016
This movie tells the Goddamn truth!
December 4, 2016
This is a good clever, sci fi/action film .
November 19, 2016
Good idea for a story. Can't understand how a society could get that way.
September 19, 2016
Explores a great sci-fi idea, but the pacing and character motivations need work.
September 4, 2016
Great acting, great story, enourmous ambitions.
½ August 27, 2016
Disappointing effort considering the writer/director's track record. A poorly developed kernel of a potentially interesting sci-fi concept bogged down by an uninteresting action thriller framework, a low-chemistry outlaw couple in a trite on the run subplot and dull retro-futuristic setting. Further burdened by evidence of heavy-handed editing that leaves behind too many inconsistencies and lacunae. Only saving grace is some striking digital photography.
½ August 1, 2016
This film drags on and on with some boring characters but has a good premise and decent action which, unfortunately, falls flat.
jamrcla
½ July 28, 2016
A very odd and quite scary film about how life would be like if using time in your life as currency, The story is very different which makes it good but it crams so many things into something new it gets a little too much and can feel abit confusing at times, With some pretty decent action at times it's all good but Justin Timberlakes acting could do with getting better, Maybe in time it will be (Pun intended) Overall a film that could of been great stumbles by giving us too much of a new thing at once but still a good film and worth watching.
½ July 25, 2016
I disagree with reviews on this one. Justin Timberlake makes this movie a genius. The Director does all the different stuff, Also A Genuis. It's Pretty Clever how they recharge time and have seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or even years to liv.

Score: 7/10
June 11, 2016
Better than I expected, but lacks a bit of logic and takes some pretty big leaps just to artificially create tension when there probably wasn't any need to.
June 9, 2016
The setting this movie takes place is well thought-out: replacing time with money. The plot does show the flaw of our current society: the rich becomes richer and the poor becomes more poor. It also showed how sudden rich can kill the poor because they don't know how to deal with it. However, my biggest problem is the character themselves not realizing the harm they are doing to the very people they try to help. In the end, what did they really accomplish? Robbed Weis of his riches and continuing robbing banks?

This movie had a promising start but ended on a pointless note.
June 4, 2016
Probably my all-time favorite movie, but it really depends what kind of movies you like
May 20, 2016
February 6th 2012
August 7th 2014
May 17th 2016
May 16, 2016
One of the most original movies I've recently seen. Well done and has a pretty solid cast.