In Time - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

In Time Reviews

½ August 9, 2017
Wow, can't believe the so called professional critics only gave this masterpiece a measly 36%. Just goes to show, they are not perfect and you can't trust everything that they say.

In Time, a movie that's creatively refreshing and inventive with a very intriguing story line. Such a breath of fresh air to break the monotony of today's mundane, regurgitated, poor Hollywood story lines.

You will find action, romance, treachery, and sadness. Four stars hands down. Nice job done by the producers of the movie In Time. A beautiful story that reminds us of why the reason Jesus Christ came to earth. Jesus Christ said in the Holy Bible Luke 4:18-19///18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
August 6, 2017
Ok film this.
Fantastic concept...but execution is lacking. Not much in explanation, but you don't need to the hows and whys of it all...just accept and enjoy..as much as you can. Timberlake is pretty good, proving that he can actually carry a film. I liked Cillian Murphy too, slightly creepy as the time keeper.
The thing that lets down is the script. Flat characters and some terrible lines...its a wonder the cast says them with a straight face.
Left me thinking though. I nice unique idea, with an interesting take on morals, society and the division of wealth. Just wish someone could have written it better....
June 22, 2017
Awesome movie!! Great cast, fantastic premise!!
June 20, 2017
Has An 'Occupy Wall Street' Hack The System Kinda Vibe, Which Is Interesting From The Stand-Point Of Our Rich Vs Poor Capitalist System. Karl Marx Has Written A Great Deal About The Pros-&-Cons Of How The System Fails In A Great Many Ways, This However Explores It All Only In A Cursory Manner. The Story Is Plot-Hole Ridden & Timberlake Playing A Sci-Fi Robin Hood Acts As Mister Wonderful, Which I Am Sure Will Satisfy The MTV-Generation Where Love Conquers All Etc. If You Put All That Mumbo-Jumbo Aside, A Deep Story Rests Here, It Just Wasn't Explored Very Well. That Said, I Quite Enjoyed It For What It Is. Could Of Had More Action Cos The Whole Thing Is Essentially A Chase Story...But The Chase Doesn't Really Crank Itself Up At Any Point. So It's A Loss On Excitement & A Lack Of Story Depth.
May 31, 2017
In Time feels like it should be so much better than it is. The premise is strong and hooks you in...the execution of the story leaves you wishing you hadn't spent your time on this film.
May 2, 2017
An action adventure with very creative way of critic the system. Worth seeing despite the ratings!
March 29, 2017
In Time has an interesting concept, but the film seems to go in spirals; not knowing where to go with its flat characters and trite action set pieces.
½ March 20, 2017
I don't usually love action movies but this one was one of my favorites I have to say I'm not very picky but still it was funny,romantic scenes also suspense and action
March 4, 2017
Feeling like a teevee show that wants to be a movie, we go through scenes where everyone acts as if you might care while in truth you simply don't. There's an interesting premise that's not properly explained, not enough to draw you into the story, and so when the Robin Hood half of the film kicks in - the people's rebellion against injustice - you can admire the effort but that's as far as it goes.
½ February 19, 2017
Best waste of time ever.
February 7, 2017
Beautiful people in a world where time is money. Just absurd!
January 6, 2017
An interesting concept and enjoyable movie if you go with it
½ January 3, 2017
An almost-good futuristic thriller, with an interesting concept - time as currency. However, the plot's all over the shop, and you barely get to know Timberlake or Seyfried's characters, and they spend more time running than 'Mission:Impossible'! Not horrible, but nothing special
½ December 30, 2016
Not good movie to watch
December 20, 2016
guys movie iyi ummm too good
½ December 11, 2016
This film is dreadful.
It has a good idea behind it but the execution is awful.
I turned off after 30 minutes.
½ December 6, 2016
This movie tells the Goddamn truth!
December 4, 2016
This is a good clever, sci fi/action film .
November 19, 2016
Good idea for a story. Can't understand how a society could get that way.