In Time - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

In Time Reviews

May 2, 2017
An action adventure with very creative way of critic the system. Worth seeing despite the ratings!
March 29, 2017
In Time has an interesting concept, but the film seems to go in spirals; not knowing where to go with its flat characters and trite action set pieces.
½ March 20, 2017
I don't usually love action movies but this one was one of my favorites I have to say I'm not very picky but still it was funny,romantic scenes also suspense and action
March 4, 2017
Feeling like a teevee show that wants to be a movie, we go through scenes where everyone acts as if you might care while in truth you simply don't. There's an interesting premise that's not properly explained, not enough to draw you into the story, and so when the Robin Hood half of the film kicks in - the people's rebellion against injustice - you can admire the effort but that's as far as it goes.
½ February 19, 2017
Best waste of time ever.
February 7, 2017
Beautiful people in a world where time is money. Just absurd!
January 6, 2017
An interesting concept and enjoyable movie if you go with it
½ January 3, 2017
An almost-good futuristic thriller, with an interesting concept - time as currency. However, the plot's all over the shop, and you barely get to know Timberlake or Seyfried's characters, and they spend more time running than 'Mission:Impossible'! Not horrible, but nothing special
½ December 30, 2016
Not good movie to watch
December 20, 2016
guys movie iyi ummm too good
½ December 11, 2016
This film is dreadful.
It has a good idea behind it but the execution is awful.
I turned off after 30 minutes.
½ December 6, 2016
This movie tells the Goddamn truth!
December 4, 2016
This is a good clever, sci fi/action film .
November 19, 2016
Good idea for a story. Can't understand how a society could get that way.
September 19, 2016
Explores a great sci-fi idea, but the pacing and character motivations need work.
September 4, 2016
Great acting, great story, enourmous ambitions.
½ August 27, 2016
Disappointing effort considering the writer/director's track record. A poorly developed kernel of a potentially interesting sci-fi concept bogged down by an uninteresting action thriller framework, a low-chemistry outlaw couple in a trite on the run subplot and dull retro-futuristic setting. Further burdened by evidence of heavy-handed editing that leaves behind too many inconsistencies and lacunae. Only saving grace is some striking digital photography.
½ August 1, 2016
This film drags on and on with some boring characters but has a good premise and decent action which, unfortunately, falls flat.
jamrcla
½ July 28, 2016
A very odd and quite scary film about how life would be like if using time in your life as currency, The story is very different which makes it good but it crams so many things into something new it gets a little too much and can feel abit confusing at times, With some pretty decent action at times it's all good but Justin Timberlakes acting could do with getting better, Maybe in time it will be (Pun intended) Overall a film that could of been great stumbles by giving us too much of a new thing at once but still a good film and worth watching.