In Time - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

In Time Reviews

June 22, 2017
Awesome movie!! Great cast, fantastic premise!!
June 20, 2017
Has An 'Occupy Wall Street' Hack The System Kinda Vibe, Which Is Interesting From The Stand-Point Of Our Rich Vs Poor Capitalist System. Karl Marx Has Written A Great Deal About The Pros-&-Cons Of How The System Fails In A Great Many Ways, This However Explores It All Only In A Cursory Manner. The Story Is Plot-Hole Ridden & Timberlake Playing A Sci-Fi Robin Hood Acts As Mister Wonderful, Which I Am Sure Will Satisfy The MTV-Generation Where Love Conquers All Etc. If You Put All That Mumbo-Jumbo Aside, A Deep Story Rests Here, It Just Wasn't Explored Very Well. That Said, I Quite Enjoyed It For What It Is. Could Of Had More Action Cos The Whole Thing Is Essentially A Chase Story...But The Chase Doesn't Really Crank Itself Up At Any Point. So It's A Loss On Excitement & A Lack Of Story Depth.
May 31, 2017
In Time feels like it should be so much better than it is. The premise is strong and hooks you in...the execution of the story leaves you wishing you hadn't spent your time on this film.
May 2, 2017
An action adventure with very creative way of critic the system. Worth seeing despite the ratings!
March 29, 2017
In Time has an interesting concept, but the film seems to go in spirals; not knowing where to go with its flat characters and trite action set pieces.
½ March 20, 2017
I don't usually love action movies but this one was one of my favorites I have to say I'm not very picky but still it was funny,romantic scenes also suspense and action
March 4, 2017
Feeling like a teevee show that wants to be a movie, we go through scenes where everyone acts as if you might care while in truth you simply don't. There's an interesting premise that's not properly explained, not enough to draw you into the story, and so when the Robin Hood half of the film kicks in - the people's rebellion against injustice - you can admire the effort but that's as far as it goes.
½ February 19, 2017
Best waste of time ever.
February 7, 2017
Beautiful people in a world where time is money. Just absurd!
January 6, 2017
An interesting concept and enjoyable movie if you go with it
½ January 3, 2017
An almost-good futuristic thriller, with an interesting concept - time as currency. However, the plot's all over the shop, and you barely get to know Timberlake or Seyfried's characters, and they spend more time running than 'Mission:Impossible'! Not horrible, but nothing special
½ December 30, 2016
Not good movie to watch
December 20, 2016
guys movie iyi ummm too good
½ December 11, 2016
This film is dreadful.
It has a good idea behind it but the execution is awful.
I turned off after 30 minutes.
½ December 6, 2016
This movie tells the Goddamn truth!
December 4, 2016
This is a good clever, sci fi/action film .
November 19, 2016
Good idea for a story. Can't understand how a society could get that way.
September 19, 2016
Explores a great sci-fi idea, but the pacing and character motivations need work.
September 4, 2016
Great acting, great story, enourmous ambitions.