Inspector Gadget - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Inspector Gadget Reviews

November 14, 2016
never watch this movie it is stupid
November 3, 2016
What a blame old movie.
September 1, 2016
Loved this film. Had good heart and good acting.
August 23, 2016
Really wish Dr. Claw was sitting in a chair without a face. That would have been much more accurate. The rest was pretty close to the show. Matthew Broderick has been terrible ever since Ferris Bueller.
August 2, 2016
i still love inspector gadget and it's still the best movie.
½ July 16, 2016
"Inspector Gadget" is a boring, uneventful and stupid film while Gadget himself is an uninteresting caricature.
April 29, 2016
Uninteresting to the eye......
½ April 29, 2016
At a run time of 75 minutes, it's still too long. I grew up watching Inspector Gadget. It was one of my favorite cartoons. This... this is a monstrosity. One of the worst scripts & directed movies ever. The only reason it scored even this high was because of the nostalgia. No plot. Paper thin characters. Rating: 3 / 10
March 30, 2016
I can't believe I like this crap!
March 23, 2016
I think that this one is generally underrated. Not your usual crappy kids' film where they have to cry in the middle of it, plus plenty of humourous references in there for the adults. Watch it with the kids after a large gin, it worked for me!
February 13, 2016
Have they ever successfully made a cartoon into a good live action movie? I submit that they have not. This is no exception. It's crap and had none of the charm or humour of the show...or even the characters! It's like the creators hadn't even seen the show before slapping this soulless gimmick together. Also Brodwick is a hack.
½ January 16, 2016
It May Have Gotten Negative Reviews,But To Me,It Bringed Back The Spirit Of The Show And Is Probably The Origins Of Inspector Gadget Himself
½ January 15, 2016
I'm not really sure how anyone could like anything about this movie unless you are a child. There's nothing to it except mailed in performances and a horribly insulting premise.
December 19, 2015
Fun film. I remember that one scene with the phrase "Yahoo".
½ December 15, 2015
Just as Doug Walker (The Nostalgia Critic) says, "DESPERATE IS THE PERFECT WORD TO DESCRIBE THIS MOVIE!
It throws every bottom-of-the-barrel joke, every overused sound effect, every tired slapstick routine, and every over-the-top reaction in the sad hopes of getting a laugh... and not ONE of them works; not ONE! It's edited horribly, it's acted horribly, it has little to do with the show, and the stuff that does have to do with the show is a complete slap in the face. It's just crap! Total, total CRAP!"
I totally agree with what he said here.
½ November 12, 2015
One of Andrew's favorite movies growing up.
October 16, 2015