Inspector Gadget - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Inspector Gadget Reviews

October 26, 2017
Despite its ultra-short running time (75 mins) and a typically winning performance from Matthew Broderick, this hyperactive sequence of unfunny gags is all climax and no story. Rupert Everett is miscast as chief baddy and the whole thing is disposable and cynical. Sad to see Richard 'Jaws' Kiel dragged on for one brief gag.
½ October 10, 2017
I really like this movie, its was funny and not great. that one of my favorite Disney movie in 1999, I hope its was another So Bad is Good, and of of Guilty Pleasure too. but this movie is alots of Fun
September 5, 2017
I used to watch The animated series on TV then I decided to give this a try and it's not the best there is some funny parts
July 18, 2017
I think that this one is generally underrated. Not your usual crappy kids' film where they have to cry in the middle of it, plus plenty of humourous references in there for the adults. Watch it with the kids after a large gin, it worked for me!
½ July 12, 2017
inspector gadget is a decent movie adaptaition of the old 80's cartoon with okay humor and cool cgi for it's time
½ May 29, 2017
There's only so much slapstick and cartoony noises one can take. It may be only 78 minutes but it feels a hell of a lot longer. 1.5/5.
May 7, 2017
I have seen better movies then this one I did not see the second movie
January 7, 2017
Una de las peores peliculas que he visto, una pesima adaptacion del dibujo animado, con pesimas actuaciones.
½ December 24, 2016
The acting, especially from Matthew Broderick, is uncomfortably awkward, the humor and special effects are beyond desperate, and the overall writing is completely disrespectful to the original cartoon it was based on. I highly recommend skipping this.
November 14, 2016
never watch this movie it is stupid
November 3, 2016
What a blame old movie.
September 1, 2016
Loved this film. Had good heart and good acting.
August 23, 2016
Really wish Dr. Claw was sitting in a chair without a face. That would have been much more accurate. The rest was pretty close to the show. Matthew Broderick has been terrible ever since Ferris Bueller.
August 2, 2016
i still love inspector gadget and it's still the best movie.
½ July 16, 2016
"Inspector Gadget" is a boring, uneventful and stupid film while Gadget himself is an uninteresting caricature.
April 29, 2016
Uninteresting to the eye......
½ April 29, 2016
At a run time of 75 minutes, it's still too long. I grew up watching Inspector Gadget. It was one of my favorite cartoons. This... this is a monstrosity. One of the worst scripts & directed movies ever. The only reason it scored even this high was because of the nostalgia. No plot. Paper thin characters. Rating: 3 / 10
March 30, 2016
I can't believe I like this crap!