The Invasion - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Invasion Reviews

½ August 22, 2017
The good news is that it's another adaptation of Jack Finney's novel, The Body Snatchers. The bad news is that this time none of the pod people point at the humans and scream their heads off.
August 19, 2017
The Invasion is slickly made, but it lacks psychological insight and thrills.
August 9, 2017
good first half and goes downhill then with a poor ending
½ July 31, 2017
I want my time back :)
½ July 25, 2017
What a missed opportunity.
June 16, 2017
Toujours effrayant et étonnamment déconcertant malgré les faux pas et les rumeurs d'une production troublée, le nouveau film illustre pourquoi et comment le pouvoir de l'histoire originale reste inchangé plus d'un demi-siècle après sa création. Entre les morts-vivants et la subtilité de ce qui fait de nous des êtres humains: la mort des émotions.
½ May 23, 2017
Maybe because I rented it with low expectations, I liked this movie. It definitely made me jump in my seat. I think I even screamed once!
February 26, 2017
Really enjoyable. Way better than I expected based on reviews. A quality remake, IMO.
February 21, 2017
poor writing acting was fair
February 13, 2017
The original was the best. too much of NK complaing about not sleeping
½ February 12, 2017
LOVED IT on Netflix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 18, 2016
For what it was it was good. The cinematography was nothing special. There were a few genuine moments that disturbed me and that's hard to do considering my favorite movies when I was 6 were the Hellraiser films. Could have done much better justice to the "Invasion" name. Let's go back to Invasion of the Body Snatchers circa 1955.
November 2, 2016
This is an awful movie and Kidman sucks as usual. No redeeming qualities here and the fact that it is a remake of an excellent film means that the producer of this rip off should go to prison.
½ October 31, 2016
Not as good as the original but entertaining.
½ July 5, 2016
I don´t know why almost anyone likes this film!
I really enjoyed it and everytime I watch it again, I feel the same feeling of goosebumps and suspense.
in my opinion is one of the best films about an epidemic ever made.
June 16, 2016
Second of two remakes of the classic sci fi flick The Invasion of the Body Snatchers, this one less faithful to the original than the Donald Sutherland remake.
½ April 5, 2016
Occasionally succeeds in its paranoid atmosphere, but the fact is The Invasion is a dull and unnecessary remake barely kept afloat by its compelling leads.
February 22, 2016
Did you really need this good class of actors to make such a bad remake.
½ December 24, 2015
The only thing that kept me watching was Nicole Kidman's beauty. I know that sounds pathetic, but if she wasn't in it, I would have changed the channel.
December 19, 2015
This horror film adaptation of The Body Snatchers was full of fright but lacked of any thematic themes and intelligence.