Jeepers Creepers 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jeepers Creepers 2 Reviews

August 3, 2017
The critics and other haters must of been having a bad day, I loved this film as has em every single person I know!, The creeper is a really well thought up horror movie character,The characters all acted how you would if something like this was after you, none of them inspect a scary noise outside,there was no busty blonde acting annoyingly dense and there was no pathetic love story woven into the mix, just an all-round great horror,full marks.
½ July 14, 2017
About the same as the first one making it an alright sequel. Just like the original it had some good monster movie moments but didn't really rise above having a decent monster. A bus ridden by annoying jocks and a few other bland characters encounter the winged beast. I would think that having people trapped in a singular location like the bus would have some thrills but it didn't. Ray Wise is a standout as a vengeful father out to destroy the creature.
June 7, 2017
I' like the Jeepers Creepers 2,and I' give it a Star...
½ April 16, 2017
The sequel to 2001's "Jeepers Creepers" is a bit more of a standard offering: many characters that you don't care about, predictable (and convenient for a second sequel) ending and arguably less thrills than the original. Still, you got to give it to Salva for some excellent sequences, such as when the Creeper chases the car that Izzy is driving, and for some realistic moments: no glorious teamwork between the 'perfect teens', more like chaos and discord.
March 1, 2017
i love it...i think its extremly funny
February 19, 2017
Relatable. From my dreams, helpless to the big screen. Dark and quite setting adds to the allure. Like in our dreams,there isn't a bunch of dialogue.
½ January 28, 2017
Slightly less of a large scale inescapable terror than the first, this movie instead takes a claustrophobic approach. While this movie holds up well as a Action Thriller, it falls slightly short of the horror genre.
January 7, 2017
Jeepers creepers 2 is set a few days after the first outing and this time its set on a school bus. Whilst a high school football team's bus breaks down, we see the creeper once again on the prowl for humans to eat. A fresh sequel that involves a wider cast and many more tense situations. Loved the first one? You'll surely love this one then, many horror sequels dont work out, fortunately for jeepers creepers this sequel is worth sitting down one evening with the lights off to.
November 11, 2016
I really like that movie
October 3, 2016
its amazing and I like how they did the guy that's suppose to be.
½ September 25, 2016
Award winning acting, a great concept, a super accurate storyline. What I just said is a lie. In fact the actual movie is the complete opposite. I didn't like the original, I hated this sequel. The acting is horrible, there is no clear main charecter, and this kid named "Scotty" in one point of the movie says "we need to stick together," and in another point he tries to split the group up. As you can tell, the script is horrible (just like the movie itself).
½ August 9, 2016
It's not exactly terrifying, but it is a heck of a lot of fun.
August 5, 2016
The Creeper is back for more eye balls... or whatever it desires to have at this point! its a great follow up, and has the same creepy, old school vibes to it, but its just NOT the same as the first! But overall, it has so much promise and did when it hit theaters back in 2003! It is worth the view though or... multiple!
jamrcla
July 30, 2016
After the first was watchable the second makes the mistake of adding teens that can't act and are just there to make the body count higher, It wasn't as good because we now know what the creature wants and what it can do, we've seen it all before but there's worse horrors out there.
July 8, 2016
Weaksauce sequel to a great monster movie. Really does a great job of taking the mystery and creepiness away from the creeper. It further develops the mythology, but I'm not sure it's for the better...
June 3, 2016
Guilty Pleasure. Now that we all are well aware of how stupid this movie will be after the plot twist in the first, we can relish in its B-Movie goodness. Ray Wise fights a giant bat with a homemade harpoon turret; perfection.
April 25, 2016
I liked this movie I really did I really think they need to make a third one
March 27, 2016
great film don't know why the ratings are so low/
½ March 12, 2016
exceptional acting & feeling. Ray Wise superb.