Jeepers Creepers 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jeepers Creepers 2 Reviews

January 7, 2017
Jeepers creepers 2 is set a few days after the first outing and this time its set on a school bus. Whilst a high school football team's bus breaks down, we see the creeper once again on the prowl for humans to eat. A fresh sequel that involves a wider cast and many more tense situations. Loved the first one? You'll surely love this one then, many horror sequels dont work out, fortunately for jeepers creepers this sequel is worth sitting down one evening with the lights off to.
November 11, 2016
I really like that movie
October 3, 2016
its amazing and I like how they did the guy that's suppose to be.
½ September 25, 2016
Award winning acting, a great concept, a super accurate storyline. What I just said is a lie. In fact the actual movie is the complete opposite. I didn't like the original, I hated this sequel. The acting is horrible, there is no clear main charecter, and this kid named "Scotty" in one point of the movie says "we need to stick together," and in another point he tries to split the group up. As you can tell, the script is horrible (just like the movie itself).
½ August 9, 2016
It's not exactly terrifying, but it is a heck of a lot of fun.
August 5, 2016
The Creeper is back for more eye balls... or whatever it desires to have at this point! its a great follow up, and has the same creepy, old school vibes to it, but its just NOT the same as the first! But overall, it has so much promise and did when it hit theaters back in 2003! It is worth the view though or... multiple!
jamrcla
July 30, 2016
After the first was watchable the second makes the mistake of adding teens that can't act and are just there to make the body count higher, It wasn't as good because we now know what the creature wants and what it can do, we've seen it all before but there's worse horrors out there.
July 8, 2016
Weaksauce sequel to a great monster movie. Really does a great job of taking the mystery and creepiness away from the creeper. It further develops the mythology, but I'm not sure it's for the better...
June 3, 2016
Guilty Pleasure. Now that we all are well aware of how stupid this movie will be after the plot twist in the first, we can relish in its B-Movie goodness. Ray Wise fights a giant bat with a homemade harpoon turret; perfection.
April 25, 2016
I liked this movie I really did I really think they need to make a third one
March 27, 2016
great film don't know why the ratings are so low/
½ March 12, 2016
exceptional acting & feeling. Ray Wise superb.
March 8, 2016
Nothing like the 1st one. The concept had so much potential. Too bad they sold out to the MTV cliches.
February 15, 2016
action packed, thrilling, strong acting and doesn't take itself too seriously
½ February 10, 2016
A rare sequel that surpasses the original in every way. It has a very interesting concept and interesting characters and is overall a very good horror movie.
½ December 27, 2015
Although i only gave this film 2 and a half stars, i actually found it to be quite entertaining. It has it's suspensfull moments and it's a pretty competent and solid movie and the performances are good. But of course, i have to says, it starts out promising but later becomes not as good. But again, Jeepers Creepers 2 as made just to cash in on the original. And it has it's satisfying amount of bloody violence. Recommended !!
December 17, 2015
November 1, 2015
Se queda atrás en comparación a la primera parte.
½ October 9, 2015
Even less thought-out than its predecessor, Jeepers Creepers 2 feels like little more than a run-of-the-mill slasher movie