Jeepers Creepers 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jeepers Creepers 2 Reviews

January 9, 2018
I used to love this movie and I rated it a 10/10. Now that I re-watch it it's nowhere near as good as the original. The characters are not memorable, the only ones that I cared about were Minx, Jack Taggart sr. and Double D and truth be told The Creeper. The rest of the characters I couldn't care about. It may have more memorable scenes than the first but the pacing of the first was so much better and so much more suspenseful.
½ December 17, 2017
I saw this movie years ago, I barely remember it, but I do remember that it was not quite as good as the 1st film, but still pretty good.
December 11, 2017
better than JC3 but not scare enough like JC1..so sad after 14 years. the new JC3 so sucks...
November 7, 2017
Jeepers Creepers 2 is unoriginal, uninspired, horribly acted and frankly just boring.
November 2, 2017
my least favorite of the 3 movies so far but enjoyed it.
October 11, 2017
I was not a huge fan of the original but I was still able to watch this film and not hate it. There are a few fun moments, and I always like Ray Wise, but all in all there really is not a whole lot going on in this film. It has a rather unexciting premise and forgettable characters. Still the creature in the film is fun to watch. Worth a watch for horror fans only.
September 29, 2017
Some parts work while others don't, "Jeepers Creepers 2" is more memorable, but not necessarily better than the first one.
September 26, 2017
"Jeepers Creepers" was a bonafide horror movie with one hell of a first act. "Jeepers Creepers 2" is almost a spoof, going more for laughs than terror, often unintentionally.
September 23, 2017
I love it keep em coming
September 23, 2017
good film don't know which is better 1 or two
½ September 22, 2017
Misses the mark on having the thrills of the first. Not a lot of charisma in most of the cast.
August 3, 2017
The critics and other haters must of been having a bad day, I loved this film as has em every single person I know!, The creeper is a really well thought up horror movie character,The characters all acted how you would if something like this was after you, none of them inspect a scary noise outside,there was no busty blonde acting annoyingly dense and there was no pathetic love story woven into the mix, just an all-round great horror,full marks.
½ July 14, 2017
About the same as the first one making it an alright sequel. Just like the original it had some good monster movie moments but didn't really rise above having a decent monster. A bus ridden by annoying jocks and a few other bland characters encounter the winged beast. I would think that having people trapped in a singular location like the bus would have some thrills but it didn't. Ray Wise is a standout as a vengeful father out to destroy the creature.
June 7, 2017
I' like the Jeepers Creepers 2,and I' give it a Star...
½ April 16, 2017
The sequel to 2001's "Jeepers Creepers" is a bit more of a standard offering: many characters that you don't care about, predictable (and convenient for a second sequel) ending and arguably less thrills than the original. Still, you got to give it to Salva for some excellent sequences, such as when the Creeper chases the car that Izzy is driving, and for some realistic moments: no glorious teamwork between the 'perfect teens', more like chaos and discord.
March 1, 2017
i love it...i think its extremly funny
February 19, 2017
Relatable. From my dreams, helpless to the big screen. Dark and quite setting adds to the allure. Like in our dreams,there isn't a bunch of dialogue.
½ January 28, 2017
Slightly less of a large scale inescapable terror than the first, this movie instead takes a claustrophobic approach. While this movie holds up well as a Action Thriller, it falls slightly short of the horror genre.
January 7, 2017
Jeepers creepers 2 is set a few days after the first outing and this time its set on a school bus. Whilst a high school football team's bus breaks down, we see the creeper once again on the prowl for humans to eat. A fresh sequel that involves a wider cast and many more tense situations. Loved the first one? You'll surely love this one then, many horror sequels dont work out, fortunately for jeepers creepers this sequel is worth sitting down one evening with the lights off to.