Jimmy Neutron - Boy Genius - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jimmy Neutron - Boy Genius Reviews

September 30, 2016
"Jimmy Neutron" hasn't aged well, but the goofy humor and oddball characters that allowed it's entry into meme culture are present here. It's certainly not perfect, but it's likely to make for a worthy nostalgia trip.
September 24, 2016
Great story, humor, animation, & characters. It deserved the cartoon series.
½ September 8, 2016
Would you like to blast off and have fun!! We'll see what Nick made for you now you can see Jimmy neutron movie that will make you start laughing because it's funny! Every one may like it. I think it was just ok.
½ July 31, 2016
Jimmy's dad= best character on the show. I love him
½ July 10, 2016
This is just cartoon Junk, The Writing is Lazy, The Story is Unoriginal, The Animation is Ugly and Limited, The Effects Look Garbage, and The Characters Are Bland, Uninteresting, and Unlikable.
½ June 27, 2016
The plot was generic, but not bad. The typical plot-holes in children's sci-fi are prevelant. The few songs that play within the film are very early 2000s Hip-Hop (which are awful), but then they play Blitzkrieg Bop by the Ramones, which seemed very out of place. Overall, if you are a fan of Jimmy Neutron, or early 2000s Nickelodeon this movie is going to let you down. If not, just skip it, it's mediocre.
June 19, 2016
Jimmy Neutron is Love Jimmy Neutron is Life

I was only nine years old
I loved Jimmy Neutron so much, I owned all the movies and merchandise
I pray to Jimmy every night, thanking him for the life I have been given
"Jimmy Neutron is love", I say, "Jimmy Neutron is life"
My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
He is obviously jealous of my devotion to Jimmy
I called him a cunt
He slaps me and sends me to my room
I am crying now, because my face hurts
I go into my bed and it is very cold
I feel a warmth moving towards me
I fell something touch me
It's Jimmy
I am so happy
He whispers into my ear, "This is my lab"
He grabs me with his powerful genius hands and puts me on my hands and knees
I'm ready
I spread my ass cheeks for Jimjam
He penetrates my butthole
It hurts so much, but I do it for Jimmy
I can feel my anus tearing as my eyes start to water
I push against his force
I want to please Jimmy
He roars a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love
My dad walks in
Jimmy looks him deep in the eyes and says, "Gotta blast"
Jimmy leaves through my window
Jimmy Neutron is love, Jimmy Neutron is life.

Don't listen to the Jimmy haters. This is a masterpiece. It could just be the best film of all time. And I'm not just saying that because I'm a Jimmy Neutron superfan. This film is Oscar worthy. It was totally snubbed for Best picture. I write letters to the Academy every day, and they never reply back for some reason. Hopefully I get my reply. Amazing film. Watch it! :D
June 17, 2016
Jimmy Neutron - Boy Genius is my favorite Nickelodeon movie yet. This movie and the plot is just brilliant. This movie was nominated for an Oscar lets not forget. I do believe this movie was great! I would very much suggest this movie.
May 22, 2016
I liked this when I was younger. But now, I'm just not a fan of Jimmy Neutron. Mainly because of it's average humor and mediocre animation.
May 9, 2016
[Pizza decapitates the dad]
Oh Sh**
Just another day in the life of Jimmy Nutrin
[Zooms in on face]
March 13, 2016
The movie that started it all. If you ever watched the show, I'm sure you can find plenty of enjoyment in this silly yet fun movie.
February 4, 2016
Love this movie as a kid, but sort doesn't age well now. Still I like it,but don't love it as much as a kid now
January 24, 2016
can i watch Disney movies
January 3, 2016
While not up to the Pixar level of animation, this is still a fun little movie with effective voice work and direction.
December 18, 2015
It stands up there with Monsters, Inc. and Shrek.
December 12, 2015
It's basically like a bunch of kids get together and have a collective playground fantasy storyline, and we get to see it as they do in their heads. This goes both ways ultimately - it fluctuates between being sorta clever and really badly juvenile. So, much more for the kids than anyone else, I'd say.
November 29, 2015
If you can get past the glaring scientific inaccuracies, such as traveling millions of light years in two days or moving through and talking in space without any helmet, if you can ignore the fact that there exists a theocratic monarchy ruled by anthropomorphic eggs, and if you are 11 years old or younger, I'm sure you will like this film.
½ November 29, 2015
Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius's humor and story may be dated but gets away with it with its charm and cleverness of it's loving characters
½ November 7, 2015
A fun, imaginative kids film that's actually held up relatively well. It's never looked the best, but that doesn't stop it from having the clever writing and unique characters it needs to tell its story.