Jurassic World - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jurassic World Reviews

½ May 27, 2017
This movie is all about pain and people dying. If you love any kind of animals this is not the right movie. There are velociraptors that are murdered and yell in pain. Then there are people who are tortured by dinosaurs. I hate this film.
May 27, 2017
Devoid of humor, annoying/bratty/bad-acting kids, a story that could have been written better by even Michael Bay, and not to mention the complete lack of realism, the film proves itself to be nothing more than a bust, becoming nothing more than a prolonged action sequence.
May 26, 2017
great rebirth of the jurassic park franchise
May 25, 2017
Between lazy callbacks, ridiculous bubble-cars, an unnecessarily cruel character death and an autistic-but-not-really child whose idiosyncrasies are so grating they're an insult to those on the spectrum, I hope I never see this steaming pile of dinosaur shit ever again.
May 23, 2017
Remember back in 2001 when Jurassic Park 3 killed this franchise? Well Jurassic World took a great big breathe and put life back into the franchise. Jurassic World features basically your standard popcorn entertainment type story but it tells it well.
May 23, 2017
A decent movie that can be boring at times.
½ May 22, 2017
A fair bit of annoying product placement, especially with Mercedes. Some pretty poor dialogue throughout. Writing wasn't great. Overall it was a fun watch despite being pretty cheesy.
May 21, 2017
A cynical cash-grab exploiting the nostalgia fans have for the original. The characters are dull, the plot is all over the place, and the pandering to product placement is probably at its most shameless with this movie. At one point one of the characters points out how stupid of an idea it is to create a new dinosaur just to be bigger and better. If only the writers paused for a moment of reflection after composing this line, then decided to scrap the movie altogether.
May 20, 2017
The film was amazing. It's even better than my expectation. The previous version on 1997 was classic. But the new version added some fresh factors. Such as the dinosaurs could be docile. I can't wait for the sequel.
½ May 19, 2017
tiene desarrollado un buen guion cada personaje esta bien trabajado y lo mas importante no aburre
May 19, 2017
Does not disappoint. More like movie #3 than movie #2. Adventure, dinosaurs and surprises. What more could you want.
½ May 18, 2017
Honestly a very cool movie
May 16, 2017
good action. but very predictable and why create a killer dinosaur? Oh ya..be no movie
½ May 15, 2017
Absolutely awful / completely loved it!
May 14, 2017
This movie is to Jurassic Park, what Rocky IV is to Rocky...
May 13, 2017
Bryce should have been the raptor trainer and Chris the annoying uncle.
May 7, 2017
Best Jurassic Park sequel ever...which is not saying much.
May 6, 2017
Mindless adventure. Fun. Terrible characters. I could just watch pterodactyls eat tourists all day.
½ May 3, 2017
Not bad, but not as good as the original Jurassic Park! But nonetheless worth a viewing... maybe, possibly two at that
½ May 2, 2017
It was a really really great fantastic movie, who doesn't love Dinosaurs eating the flesh off our species( not weird at all) lol. it was the best JP movie in my opinion, thrilling, funny, great effects, I mean great effects. It had great homages to the first one, the nostalgia is real. Great cameos from Jimmy Fallon and Mr DNA of course, and keep you look out for other Easter eggs too. I rate this movie a A+. Even though I don't know how they can make a original sequel like this movie, I still hope they make one, but kinda don't, because , I want this great franchise to end on a high note,and this movie is defiantly just that.