Jurassic World - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jurassic World Reviews

February 15, 2019
I legit love this movie. I would totally have had an Annual Pass to this park. To see what Jurassic Park would have turned into & become in Jurassic World is v cool.
February 8, 2019
The moment I heard of this movie when I saw the trailer I know it was gonna be good and it was
½ February 5, 2019
an action packed adventure film........but it lacks that iconic feel of the first film.....but overall it derserves a 90 percent rating....
½ February 2, 2019
It's an improvement on Jurassic Park 3, but we all know that isn't saying much. Yet another apparent result of fan fiction becoming mainstream.

I'd class this along with something like Star Trek Nemesis; some good ideas, some good acting, but storyline and execution are appalling
½ January 29, 2019
The movie was a bit slow at first, at least for me. The Red hair was miscasted, she did not impress me. I didn't care for the dinosaurs. The movie could have been better.
January 26, 2019
Sure, the movie is very dumb, but is a whole lot of fun.
½ January 24, 2019
The definition of bland and mediocre theater junk. We're treading familiar ground with very little reward. Besides profit for the studio.......why?
½ January 17, 2019
Fantastic plot, great visuals, and a creativity that is as good, maybe even better than the original Jurassic World.
½ January 15, 2019
This is the movie the franchise needed to get back on its feet, and I am pleased to say the dinosaur carnage and intense action scenes make it worth it. I'd work on the character development a little more though.
January 6, 2019
Spectacularly generic.
½ January 3, 2019
Chris Pratt andhis raptors were awesome, the Indominus Rex terrifying, and Claire & fam were very unlikable. Overall a thrilling time but runs out of steam in it's conclusion.
½ January 3, 2019
En si la pelicula me impresiono la vi demasiado fresca, la historia esta bien elaborada y va con calma explicando todo para meternos en la trama, luego sencillamente tenemos los efectos especiales y el parque son fabulosos, algo que me gusto fue como ambientan y los escenarios del parque jurasico ya que lo hacen ver como si realmente fuera real, las actuaciones Chris Pratt y Bryce son impresionante y la de los dos hermanos son adorables especialmente Ty Simpkins, sencillamente genial, en resumen es una gran pelicula cargada de referencias a las otras, y te mantiene entretenidos por dos horas para no perderte nada de lo que ocurre...
December 30, 2018
Back to the adventure of the original! A great movie
½ December 30, 2018
Yet another example of a regurgitation of an already respected franchise, it is much better than most of the Jurassic Park sequels, but much like them it fails to recapture the thrill of the original film. The film is not without merit, it is certainly much more entertaining than most revived franchise films of late, and the main location cleverly takes inspiration from existing themed attractions in its design, but it also has a particular technology that seems to hail from Minority Report and seems somewhat out of place, as does the overdrawn and overly dramatic death of a minor character, a death that probably would have been better suited for the primary human antagonist.
½ December 28, 2018
A generic and, borderline boring Jurassic Park movie....But it's got great visuals and fun action, so it's enjoyable.
I'll give it
- 50%
December 28, 2018
Banking on its beautiful CGI, Jurassic World regains Jurassic Park magic by its amazing imagery. Watching dinosaurs in the big screen outweighs any plot holes this movie may contain.
December 26, 2018
Entertaining movie, if you like to see Dinosaurs eating people but the ridiculous stilletto heel shoes worn by the lead female all the way through the movie, on grass, mud, cement, when being chased for her life etc make the whole thing laughable.
December 18, 2018
Jurassic Park was a great movie that allowed fans to see dinosaurs on the big screen and thoroughly enjoy it. The series had three installments and were leading to the new and upcoming Jurassic World series. However, Jurassic World didn't quite reach expectations as we would of hoped for. The movie was an overall mess in terms of plot. It didn't make sense at times and felt very rushed. The characters in this movie didn't have any depth background or anything similar to that. They couldn't be related to. The graphics is this movie however are nothing short of brilliant. The island with all sorts of greenery were just jumping off the screen and the very natural looking dinosaurs really took the movie to another level. The movie is not really scientific. In one part of the movie, a tyrannosaurs is seen saving the humans from another dinosaur who is trying to kill them. Now Im no expert but I know for a fact that the cold blooded killers like the t-Rex would never save the humans. The thing is it doesn't even go after the people. It just comes and saves the day like a superhero. Overall the movie is visually great movie but the plot had no real meaning. I hope Jurassic World 2 would not disappoint.
½ December 18, 2018
Jurassic Disaster

Jurassic Park was a great movie that allowed fans to see dinosaurs on the big screen and thoroughly enjoy it. The series had three installments and were leading to the new and upcoming Jurassic World series. However, Jurassic World didn´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)t quite reach expectations as we would of hoped for. The movie was an overall mess in terms of plot. It didn´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)t make sense at times and felt very rushed. The characters in this movie didn´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)t have any depth background or anything similar to that. They couldn´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)t be related to. The graphics is this movie however are nothing short of brilliant. The island with all sorts of greenery were just jumping off the screen and the very natural looking dinosaurs really took the movie to another level. The movie is not really scientific. In one part of the movie, a tyrannosaurs is seen saving the humans from another dinosaur who is trying to kill them. Now I´┐ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)m no expert but I know for a fact that the cold blooded killers like the t-Rex would never save the humans. The thing is it doesn't even go after the people. It just comes and saves the day like a superhero. Overall the movie is visually great movie but the plot had no real meaning. I hope Jurassic World 2 would not disappoint.
½ December 16, 2018
wutever honestly didnt care that much
sweet ending tho lol