Jurassic World - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jurassic World Reviews

½ November 19, 2018
A very dumb B movie with cheap scares and STUPID moments and annoying characters, but still quite enjoyable to watch.
½ November 2, 2018
Jurassic World logra empatar su concepto con el clásico dirigido por spielberg, logra tener efectos visuales muy interesante y bien construidos por mucho es una cinta divertida que no quiere proponer mucho pero si quiere entretener un montón.
October 29, 2018
This is a decent science fiction flick, but its biggest problem (along with stupid plot devices like weaponizing raptors for the military) is that it doesn't feel like Jurassic Park.

Everything from the holograms, to the gyrospheres, to the very bright colors in this film make it feel more like a reboot of the franchise. And if you wanted to do a reboot, fine, but calling this a sequel to the original 1993 film is a bit hard for me to imagine.

At least with the new Star Wars films, there's an aesthetic that feels like the originals.

6/10
October 28, 2018
it was a great movie i could find 12 flaws though
October 27, 2018
"Jurassic World" made a lot of cash. People mostly enjoed it. I didn't. Script is full of clichés, characters are mostly boring. Action and CGI is allright, but it wasn't enough to make me interested.
October 23, 2018
the cgi doesnt match the original, but I enjoyed Chriss Pratt a lot
October 21, 2018
Great concept and addition to the Jurassic Park franchise that makes this film somewhat memorable.
½ October 20, 2018
It's a definite step up from II and III, but "Jurassic World" lacks originality and authenticity.
October 19, 2018
The most even of all the Jurassic sequel's to date but still misses the heart and emotional involvement of the original
½ October 16, 2018
It is more like a 'meh, nothing is on air, so I would watch Jurassic World'.
October 15, 2018
Jurassic World is a satisfactory revival for the Jurassic franchise into a new era. Although none of the characters are particularly packed with substance, most of the cast does a good job. Despite some exciting action and the well-realized world-building of the park, the film has very little inventiveness and the plot directions and character logic is VERY questionable. Nevertheless, Jurassic World still works as an entertaining popcorn blockbuster even if it could've had more weight and substance.
½ October 12, 2018
What a great movie! I especially love the battle scene between T-Rex and Indominus Rex.
½ October 12, 2018
A great reboot of the original one.
October 8, 2018
loved this film and how they continued on from the previous films and how we finally got to see the park fianlly finished and up and running
October 3, 2018
Even though it's (again) the same story line, Jurassic World presents itself well enough to make a worthy reboot to the original.
September 30, 2018
B

It's certainly repeating many elements of the original, but it's damn good fun with plenty of nostalgic callbacks and exciting action set pieces.
September 25, 2018
A decent (semi) reboot. It has some cool stuff like creating a hybrid dinosaur from various different species dna and some stupid stuff like Chris Pratt training domesticated raptors.
September 24, 2018
Bad. An insult to the original Jurassic Park film.
½ September 21, 2018
Worth seeing, but nothing special. Just another action monster movie, nothing like the original.
½ September 10, 2018
While likable human characters are hard to come by in Jurassic World, it's the Indominus Rex show and our main dino villain along with a squad of trained raptors deliver more than their fair share.