Jurassic World - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jurassic World Reviews

½ September 21, 2018
Worth seeing, but nothing special. Just another action monster movie, nothing like the original.
½ September 10, 2018
While likable human characters are hard to come by in Jurassic World, it's the Indominus Rex show and our main dino villain along with a squad of trained raptors deliver more than their fair share.
½ September 8, 2018
One of the best reboots ever! rewatched it again and liked it even better the second time around ... deserves a 90 + rating. Mososauruses, T-Rexes, and Seahorses rule! We love them! On little bags, and towels ... and plastic figures...
½ September 8, 2018
More action packed than any of its predecessors, has great characters and story, but it doesnt capture as much wonder as the first Jurassic Park.
½ September 2, 2018
Jurassic World relies on big budget effects and dino thrills aplenty to distract from all the silly and brainless plotting.
August 28, 2018
One of the best sequels of 2015
½ August 26, 2018
How has the franchise managed to insult the original yet again. Shockingly unconvincing environment,
al shots, poor characters and acting, pathetic CGI scenes. 2015's take on the wonder of dinosaurs is honestly just an uninspiring mess.
August 26, 2018
one of the funniest and silliest dinosaur movies i've seen. so many plot holes but still entertaining
August 14, 2018
Well, since I reviewed all of the Jurassic Park movies, I thought I would just say that Jurassic World is actually a fourth film and people thought it was the last film of the franchise to end but no, there are still more sequels to milk. Fallen Kingdom which I've seen in cinema and thought it was good and thinking that it is the same thing The Lost World and then they're making a sixth and last film and the Jurassic Park and World franchise is finally wrapped up. The story, I don't know how to say it, is the same thing as the original but doing it in a different way but you know what? It really works. Chris Pratt is really good in this since he starred and gained his fame in Guardians of the Galaxy. The park called Jurassic Park is created by John Hammond and then it's recreated into a new park called Jurassic World. Like I before, the dinosaurs are the best thing about it and one of them which is an Indominus rex escapes and goes on a rampage. BD Wong returns as Dr. Henry Wu, Lex and Tim are two grandchildren from the original and now it's the two boys called Zach and Gray. They're not annoying like I said in the original Jurassic Park. And there's is one thing that is important for the fans and that is the Tyrannosaurus rex appearing and fighting the Indominus. The best part about it is the end and it is all in sequence. Jurassic World is a fantastic popcorn thrilling blockbuster with good visuals which are not as good as the original but still good but the film has it's flaws because the story has the same elements from the original. Jurassic World is not as good as the Jurassic Park but everything about it it just impossible to hate and it made billions of dollars. The Jurassic Park films are fantastic. But the third film is not as good and it's hit and miss for people but I don't mind it. Jurassic World is the best film of 2015 and it feels like Lightwater Valley.
August 12, 2018
Jurassic World for me is 2nd favorite in the franchise. Good special effects with action-packed scenes of some dinosaurs. It is slow towards the start but as it progresses the movie gets intense.
½ August 10, 2018
Jurassic World is, of course, great fun. But the movie's story, is just too obvious and cliche.
½ August 9, 2018
Most of the film is pretty much a subpar monster movie. No surprises or anything and event the special effects (though I know a lot of work went into them) are at times less convincing than the first Jurassic Park movie that came out in the early 90's. I thought this movie had tons of opportunities to create this amazing dinosaur world but it came across as a let down. The reason why I still give it 2 1/2 stars is the last 20 minutes is pure awesome-ness. The last 20 minutes alone is pretty much worth the price of admission.
August 8, 2018
I thought this was both original and creative, and fresh. The dinosaur trainer parts were awesome and unique. The cast definitely couldn't have been better selected - they were all perfect for their parts. The story was great, IMO, and couldn't have been too much better, although some parts seemed far fetched, like when Pratt leads the Raptors on his motorcycle -- I just don't see them being able to do that in real life, if this were reality, but it was still enjoyable and was only a few minutes of the movie. I honestly don't think they could have done a better job on this movie. This is epic. Last scene with T-Rex and Hybrid T-Rex thing was awesome -- I so badly wanted the T-Rex and Raptors to kill that thing.
August 8, 2018
This movie surprised me. To the point where it became my favorite.
No more questions, 100/10 B's.
August 4, 2018
Great reintroduction to the franchise
½ August 2, 2018
Decently good addition to the franchise. As the critic consensus stated, it can't quite match the original in terms of impact and inventiveness, but even so it is still an enjoyable film, aside from the random deaths montages.
½ August 1, 2018
Great popcorn summer movie. Cool to see the park finally functioning. Really liked the new characters.
August 1, 2018
Great way to bring back the franchise.
July 30, 2018
Be?enmeyenin anas?n? avrad?n? sikeyim!
½ July 24, 2018
A movie that fails to recreate what made the original fantastic and iconic, it's main focus being a product placement extravaganza rather than focusing on characterization and decent plot.