Knowing - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Knowing Reviews

½ May 21, 2017
Scientology propaganda. Horrible.
May 4, 2017
Great flick by Alex Proyas, I checked this out when I first got laid off from a major financial firm.
April 15, 2017
I thought the movie was interesting. Didn't expect the ending. What kept me going most was that I wanted to see what was going to happen. I don't think this is one I would watch again cause now that I know the ending, watching it is pointless.
March 21, 2017
Good, meaningful and timely story, but it was a little over acted.
½ March 20, 2017
Spoiler-Alerts... I think this movie is under-rated. A lot of people enjoy this type of movie with the mystery behind it. I saw that some people say it had an absurd plot & I bet if in the ending , the kids wound up on an alien world with-OUT the religious overtones , that word would not be used. In any facet of science & life in general , there are "anomalies" and those are always fun to explore!
February 22, 2017
Dammit. I was expecting a crappy Nic Cage movie and instead got a decent Nic Cage movie. The benefit of going in with low expectations.
February 12, 2017
"Knowing" starts out with an astounding premise that ultimately falls apart due to the plot's frantic and absurd final half-hour and senseless twist ending.
February 11, 2017
This movie got 4 stars from Roger Ebert, but was liked by few others. I've taken chances on Roger before like this, and was never disappointed. Likewise for "Knowing." Not 4 stars, but a nice piece of paranoid entertainment, with a couple of astounding disaster sequences to boot. However, best not to ponder too long on some of the absurdities. Just enjoy the ride.
½ February 11, 2017
I Just watched this and thought it was a fantastic movie. Interesting twist for a revelations story and very entertaining.
February 9, 2017
This movie is a scientists orgasm... I love it.
½ February 7, 2017
An all-around wonderful experience, Alex Proyas' Knowing delivers a nearly perfect blend of popcorn-munching entertainment, terror, suspense, and drama. It's superbly paced, well-acted, fabulously directed, and delivers plenty of spine-tingling and thought-provoking moments.
February 4, 2017
This movie was pretty good
½ February 4, 2017
Worst ending I've seen in a long time. Could've been a great movie, but SUCH a lame ending. No creativity at all. The ending actually ruined the movie!
½ February 3, 2017
The acting is sooooo bad. I cringe every time Cage is on the screen in this movie. The girls mom is just as cringe worthy. It is beyond me how this has such a high rating on netflix. The masses are brain dead.
January 22, 2017
Not a good movie. The cast and the plot were terrible.
October 23, 2016
After I saw this movie I made a bomb shelter and protested at George Bush rallies from when this movie came out to about 3 weeks ago. The little kid in this movie is just awful, I will say that but besides that Nicholas really just knocks it out of the park with this outstanding 9/11 Documentary. There was so much that i didn't know about the attacks done by our own government that nicholas cage brought to light. I tried to show this movie to my catholic youth group at the rec center but a kid killed himself so we had to call the police. Guess the cage can really get to people! \_(?)_/
½ September 16, 2016
Watched for 2nd time 2016-09-16 (no date recorded for first time)
September 14, 2016
A solid 3 out of 5 movie with a few 5 out of 5 ideas in it. Definitely worth watching.
August 26, 2016
Not really sure what I just watched.
August 17, 2016