Kung Fu Panda - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kung Fu Panda Reviews

July 9, 2017
As the panda son of a noodle-making goose, I found this film to be immensly relatable.
½ July 7, 2017
This is such a fun movie with beautiful animation and lovable characters.
July 4, 2017
THIS WAS A VERY GOOD MOVIE!
½ June 10, 2017
One of the most gnarly things I've ever seen.
June 10, 2017
Before I saw this movie I thought it would be dum but when I actually got to see it and it has an amazing plot to it and it has a talented cast also and it has a great message and I just love the humor and no wonder it won the summer entertainment and it has awesome and very colerful animation and I love that it has so much action in it and I love all the action and it is very funny and a great movie for all ages.
June 9, 2017
Andy Panda Saw This Movie With Poppa Panda When It Came Out In Theaters.
½ June 3, 2017
An extremely fun movie for all ages, with terrific voice work from Jack Black and his supporting team. The kung fu fights are very cool to watch, especially since the animation is so colorful and imaginative. And the mythology, backstory, and world of personified animals are creatively constructed. Its biggest strength, however, is its silly humor, that Black's voice brings to life perfectly.
May 26, 2017
I saw part of this movie on tv and I was not a fan of this movie it was some what funny.
½ April 27, 2017
Being the most appealing of the series, it has a perfect grip depending on Dreamworks. Amazingly satisfying.
April 17, 2017
Much funnier than I expected, and much more faithful to Chinese folklore than I expected. Excellent film
April 15, 2017
Surprisingly beautiful story with fantastic-looking animation. Definitely worth watching!
April 14, 2017
As much as I love animated and kids movies, this one is hardly entertaining.
March 25, 2017
awesome movie that started the trilogy
March 13, 2017
Well I finally seen it after many years (hard to believe) and it was exactly what I expected. I thought it was good but I had some problems with it especially with the ending fight.. but what more would you expect from a movie about a panda doing kung fu?
March 10, 2017
Really good, I like it
March 3, 2017
I'm just amazed at how many messages this movie had to offer! I'm impressed with the awesome animations & graphics. The animation work is dazzling; it's lovingly detailed without being overdone (particularly the opening sequence, which is hand-drawn and looks like prints struck from ancient woodblocks).John Powell composed the music excellently, and the voice actors were amazing!
March 3, 2017
Man this was a ok movie but the message about the golden scroll and tie lung was awesome
½ March 2, 2017
In my opinion the best out of all 3 movies.
February 12, 2017
An incredibly funny beautiful dreamworks movie. Great story, great voice acting, awesome script.
February 3, 2017