Kung Fu Panda - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kung Fu Panda Reviews

May 12, 2017
Andy Panda Saw This Movie With Papa Panda When It Came Out.
½ April 27, 2017
Being the most appealing of the series, it has a perfect grip depending on Dreamworks. Amazingly satisfying.
April 17, 2017
Much funnier than I expected, and much more faithful to Chinese folklore than I expected. Excellent film
April 15, 2017
Surprisingly beautiful story with fantastic-looking animation. Definitely worth watching!
April 14, 2017
As much as I love animated and kids movies, this one is hardly entertaining.
March 25, 2017
awesome movie that started the trilogy
March 13, 2017
Well I finally seen it after many years (hard to believe) and it was exactly what I expected. I thought it was good but I had some problems with it especially with the ending fight.. but what more would you expect from a movie about a panda doing kung fu?
March 10, 2017
Really good, I like it
March 3, 2017
I'm just amazed at how many messages this movie had to offer! I'm impressed with the awesome animations & graphics. The animation work is dazzling; it's lovingly detailed without being overdone (particularly the opening sequence, which is hand-drawn and looks like prints struck from ancient woodblocks).John Powell composed the music excellently, and the voice actors were amazing!
March 3, 2017
Man this was a ok movie but the message about the golden scroll and tie lung was awesome
½ March 2, 2017
In my opinion the best out of all 3 movies.
February 12, 2017
An incredibly funny beautiful dreamworks movie. Great story, great voice acting, awesome script.
February 3, 2017
kung fu panda. 2008 . 5 rates
January 16, 2017
In short...it's awesome. Kung Fu Panda is the best CGI-animation movie since The Incredibles. Clever writing, gorgeous animation, fun action, and stellar vocal work by Jack Black, Dustin Hoffman, Angelina Jolie, Seth Rogen, and...(drumroll please)...Jackie Chan! The latter lends a feel of authenticity to this kung-fu themed flick, but you don't have to be a martial arts aficionado to enjoy the ride. Like The Incredibles, this works on multiple levels: kids movie, adult comedy, fantasy, and action movie. Jack Black is immensely likable and Dustin Hoffman charms. There's even some decent morality and philosophy going on. And it'll make you laugh. What more do you want? **** (out of five).
January 11, 2017
The ending is a bit generic and formulaic, but by then the film has already done enough to sufficiently entertain, especially visually.
December 29, 2016
Kung Fu Panda is a film that will make all martial arts lovers swoon, not to mention the cast is stellar, providing the film with humor and their characters with depth.
December 21, 2016
The action-packed and educational aspects of the story are perfectly balanced, the animation is absolutely beautiful and makes you really feel as though you're in ancient China, and the characters are just lovable. One of DreamWorks' best.
½ December 16, 2016
A riveting animated film that exceeds expectations, and handles both comedy and drama effectively.
November 18, 2016
Missed the Kung Fu Panda series, but decided to give it a watch when the kids clamored for it. The original was a big hit. It kept everyone entertained. You know a movie is fun when the end comes and they want to watch again. Final Score: 7.5.... Good for all ages despite PG rating!
November 14, 2016