Kung Fu Panda - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Kung Fu Panda Reviews

November 18, 2016
Missed the Kung Fu Panda series, but decided to give it a watch when the kids clamored for it. The original was a big hit. It kept everyone entertained. You know a movie is fun when the end comes and they want to watch again. Final Score: 7.5.... Good for all ages despite PG rating!
November 14, 2016
Awesome. Great animation!!
October 3, 2016
As Nostalgia Critic said, Kung Fu Panda has to be the dumbest sounding title ever. But don't let that fool you, because this film is wonderful. It's well written and funny, as you'd expect from a comedy. The characters are very lovable, especially the Kung Fu Panda himself, Po. I really enjoy how determined he is. Even if Master Shifu is trying to get him to quit, he'll still keep trying. The animation is also wonderful, as it should be. The voice acting is great. Like How To Train Your Dragon, it features many well known actors, and they do great. The comedy and action is also very entertaining. I love that the film takes advantage of the fact that it's an animated comedy and gives us some great and sometimes funny action sequences. What's also great about it is than even though it's essentially a comedy, it mixes in drama pretty well. I really like the musical score. too. The only problem I have with the film is the villain. Don't get me wrong, Tai Lung is a very entertaining villain, but with him being a snow leopard and all and his menacing voice, he could've had a better plan than just wanting a dragon scroll. So, he kinda feels weak. But other than that, Kung Fu Panda is among DreamWorks' finest projects. It's funny with characters that you really care about. It's action packed, fun, and just all around wonderful
October 1, 2016
In my opinion the best out of all 3 movies
September 25, 2016
wow wow wow. This is a genius. It's a KUNG FU PANDA. A KUNG FU PANDA. Who doesn't like Kung? Who doesn't like fu? Who doesn't like pandas? If you're 5 you can watch this if your 90 you can watch this; 11/10. Would watch on 20-hour loop.
September 24, 2016
A fun film with great characters and some really great animation sequences. Accompanied by a brilliant soundtrack (courtesy of Hans Zimmer and John Powell) this film is worth a watch if you haven't seen it already.
September 5, 2016
I recommend this movie to all kids. Great movie
½ August 22, 2016
While its plot and message are familiar, Kung Fu Panda remains one of DreamWorks Animation's best films to date thanks to Jack Black's charming vocal performance in the role of Po, our main protagonist, vibrant and colourful animation, a bellyful of laughs and thrilling action sequences.
August 20, 2016
Very Very AWESOME Movie
I Recommend It
½ August 13, 2016
Kung Fu Panda is a strange mix between great writing, clever and also, fun story telling and awesome characters that turns to be, quite surprisingly, in one of Dreamworks's bests.
½ August 13, 2016
I only saw this bc Fareed made us lol good times
½ August 8, 2016
An incredibly fun and charming animated flick with endearing characters and excellent visuals.
Grade: A-
August 4, 2016
No animated film has good fast-paced wit like Kung Fu Panda. Jack Black stars in what is probably considered his most popular animated feature character-wise, not to mention another success by Dreamworks Animation. Even though this film may have arrived during my late middle school years, this feels enough like a childhood classic to me. Not only does the film have a great story and message, it also has a unique theme and also some breathtaking scenery and nature for an animated film (that isn't Disney especially). Very well done film overall.
August 2, 2016
Watched this classic again with the kids. I watched this originally in the movie theaters. Truly a classic and good characters for dreamworks to build on. Nice simple but elegant story plot with comedy all through out.
July 29, 2016
Watched this before on the airplane and rewatched it some time ago and the story is not bad at all. It gives me full of amusement even though there is no romantic part in this movie. China is completely reimagined inside the story though.
July 28, 2016
This Was The First Movie That We Ever Took One Of My Mom Kelli Krajci's Animal Partners Andy Panda Ever To.
July 28, 2016
A kids movie but with some of the best artistry, characters, and kung-fu! Great story, great CGI, great everything really! I recommend, even for adults.
July 26, 2016
Undeniably funny, and a good action movie.
July 18, 2016
Kung Fu Panda is the start of a great franchise. Its hilarious, great animation, great story, great action sequence, and very entertaining.
½ July 14, 2016
Unique, original, and well put together. One of the best animated films I've seen. Kung Fu Panda makes viewers open their minds - and dream.