Law Abiding Citizen - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Law Abiding Citizen Reviews

December 13, 2017
Unbelievable story, and over the top violence leave this film feeling empty and hyperbolic. Gore fest with poor acting with decent practitioners of the craft
November 18, 2017
I need an alternate ending...gawd
½ November 17, 2017
There's no denying that Law Abiding Citizen's plot is flawed and a little over the top. However, intriguing performances by Jaimie Fox and Gerard Butler and an awesome revenge premise allows Law Abiding Citizen to be a watchable and at times, a downright fun popcorn movie.
October 28, 2017
this is one of the best movies of the year. I was blown away by the twists and turns. you won't want to look away. Gerard as you have wanted to see him since his performance in 300.
October 27, 2017
I love vigilante movies and this is one of my all-time favorites. Gerard Butler is awesome in this movie. His character is relatable as a father who loses his family and when the system fails him he does what any father or husband would do or at least want to do and that is to make the responsible party pay. As an extremely intelligent and focused grieving family man he makes those responsible pay dearly. Great flick!
October 24, 2017
Critics love to praise boring rehash copycat movies. This original thriller is an experience to behold. Of course it's not very realistic but very entertaining.
½ October 20, 2017
I made this account just to down vote this awful movie. I'm genuinely awestruck that prior got paid for this
October 11, 2017
A great revenge thriller, though you may have to turn your brain off for some of the logic holes. It's unapologetically violent and pulse pounding, but the acting leaves a lot to be desired.
October 8, 2017
Really good fast paced thriller although the ending was a bit of a letdown for me!
September 2, 2017
A bit far fetched but fun to watch.
½ August 22, 2017
If Saw was about lawyers
July 3, 2017
Good first half but it slides into absurdity.
June 24, 2017
The Vigilanti was excellent. I like the smart ones. I'd watch this one again.
½ May 28, 2017
Awesome revenge thriller. The way the pieces are orchestrated are so satisfying. Why can't we get a Batman movie like this...?
May 17, 2017
the ending sucked but movie was great. I liked it till it ended. i don't mind bulter dying but jamie foxx was wrong and bad and he never realized it. great movie with terrible ending. what was really bad was that butler was so smart but he did not sense people coming in his property and searching and then covering up it. common a man that smart can sense it even we can sense it if we are suspicious and doing something like that. ending did not make any sense it killed the whole movie
May 13, 2017
Thrilling and entertaining!
May 13, 2017
I think this is a great movie. I like both Jamie Foxx and Gerard Butler and think they did well.
April 11, 2017
A la mierda la critica.... muy buena apología a la venganza!
March 18, 2017
AFTER THE INITIAL SCENE WAS OVER I ENJOYED IT. THE PLOT HELD MY ATTENTION. THE ACTING WAS MUCH BETTER THAN LOTS OF 2, 3 & 4STAR CRITIC RATED MOVIES. THEY ALSO SAID THE STORY DEFIES REASON BUT DUH MOST DO IT'S A MOVIE!! XOXO JAMIE
½ February 26, 2017
A little far fetched with all Gerard Butler was capable of doing... but he certainly got his point across!!