Little Fockers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Little Fockers Reviews

½ July 19, 2017
Prevedibile, scontato, stupido e, ancora peggio, non fa ridere, neanche una singola scena. Questo film semplicemente terribile sotto tutti gli aspetti, una vera offesa al cinema. Senza dubbio tra le peggiori commedie che io abbia mai visto.
June 15, 2017
An unfunny mess of a tired series. Many of the events didn't make sense and no one looked like they were having fun. Time to put the focker series to sleep...
March 12, 2017
Toilet humor galore; more outrageous than its predecessors.
½ February 6, 2017
very funny. a welcomed addition to the series (3 viewings)
½ January 22, 2017
This was unneeded and totally a complete waste of time. Just God awful, it should be played in Hell to torture tenants
January 3, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ December 24, 2016
It's an ok feel good film with likeable performances from the whole cast but it isn't funny enough to be a comedy in my opinion. The final act gets incredibly ridiculous when there's a fight at the party and many characters do stupid things. It's like the screen writers forgot at this point that they were not all cartoons. However it is very relatable although in a extreme way.
½ October 20, 2016
I have heard this described as vulgar and lamentably lazy, and it gives me no pleasure to be able to say that, while I don't agree that it is vulgar, I wholeheartedly agree that it is lazy, and to do what the makers have done (or not done, in this case) to such an otherwise likeable franchise is nigh unforgivable. There are three half-decent jokes in the whole movie - I counted - and the script in general is woefully lacklustre. It's a crying shame.
July 21, 2016
Little Fockers is a funny and great movie. However, this movie is not better than the first two Meet the Parents movies. Still, this movie is just the like the first two Meet the Parents movies. Their are still tons of laughs and it is heartwarming. I would suggest this movie.
June 27, 2016
6/26/2016: Ok at best. Maybe a couple of laughs, but that was really it. Worst of the series.
June 7, 2016
First and foremost, Meet the Parents is one of my favorite comedies of all time. I remember being disappointed with its sequel, and knowing that the third installment would be worse, I held it off for years. Boy, was I right. Little Fockers isn't horrendously bad, but it's not good. Whereas the original was slightly more realistic, low key and relatable, this was merely a juvenile, slapstick mess with immature sex jokes and tired gags. The mixture of children and senior citizens within a frequently perverted "comedy" made this not only stupid, but uncomfortably weird too.
May 22, 2016
Not very funny, but it had it's moments.
May 20, 2016
More of a cash grab than anything, but I don't think it's as bad as everyone thinks. Pretty much the same story as the others with Stiller trying to prove his worth to Deniro. The joke telling in consistent enough.
April 16, 2016
If you've seen the first two Focker movies, you've seen this one. Predictable and boring. There are some funny parts, but overall you should pass.
½ April 4, 2016
Just like the rest of the meet the parents/meet the fockers films. Really funny and a good plot. Great cast as well.
½ April 4, 2016
I hate the actors in this movie.
jamrcla
February 1, 2016
Not a comedy film because there was none in it, No need for this film to be made I think I laughed once, Very disappointing.
½ January 30, 2016
I found this film pretty funny and it wasn't so over the top outrageous like part 1 and part 2...but these are definitely the kind of films you have to prepare yourself to watch with a very light heart ; because they sometimes border on the ridiculous .
January 26, 2016
This film is actually summed up pretty well in one of it's scenes. Robert De Niro's character squares up to Ben Stiller's character and states 'I'm watching you' to which Ben Stiller's character replies 'Still'? It's another lazy cash in, fock off already!
December 15, 2015
Very Misleading Title As There Is Minimal Focus On The Little (Kids?) Fockers. The Story Really Re-Boots The Original 'Meet The Parents' Premise With No Steam Left In The Tank. The Jokes Are Done, By The Time It's All Going We Have 20-Min Whereby It All Fizzles & Fades Bluntly In A Family Argument. Very Cringe-Worthy Finish To The Series.