Little Fockers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Little Fockers Reviews

January 3, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ December 24, 2016
It's an ok feel good film with likeable performances from the whole cast but it isn't funny enough to be a comedy in my opinion. The final act gets incredibly ridiculous when there's a fight at the party and many characters do stupid things. It's like the screen writers forgot at this point that they were not all cartoons. However it is very relatable although in a extreme way.
½ October 20, 2016
I have heard this described as vulgar and lamentably lazy, and it gives me no pleasure to be able to say that, while I don't agree that it is vulgar, I wholeheartedly agree that it is lazy, and to do what the makers have done (or not done, in this case) to such an otherwise likeable franchise is nigh unforgivable. There are three half-decent jokes in the whole movie - I counted - and the script in general is woefully lacklustre. It's a crying shame.
July 21, 2016
Little Fockers is a funny and great movie. However, this movie is not better than the first two Meet the Parents movies. Still, this movie is just the like the first two Meet the Parents movies. Their are still tons of laughs and it is heartwarming. I would suggest this movie.
June 27, 2016
6/26/2016: Ok at best. Maybe a couple of laughs, but that was really it. Worst of the series.
June 7, 2016
First and foremost, Meet the Parents is one of my favorite comedies of all time. I remember being disappointed with its sequel, and knowing that the third installment would be worse, I held it off for years. Boy, was I right. Little Fockers isn't horrendously bad, but it's not good. Whereas the original was slightly more realistic, low key and relatable, this was merely a juvenile, slapstick mess with immature sex jokes and tired gags. The mixture of children and senior citizens within a frequently perverted "comedy" made this not only stupid, but uncomfortably weird too.
May 22, 2016
Not very funny, but it had it's moments.
May 20, 2016
More of a cash grab than anything, but I don't think it's as bad as everyone thinks. Pretty much the same story as the others with Stiller trying to prove his worth to Deniro. The joke telling in consistent enough.
April 16, 2016
If you've seen the first two Focker movies, you've seen this one. Predictable and boring. There are some funny parts, but overall you should pass.
½ April 4, 2016
Just like the rest of the meet the parents/meet the fockers films. Really funny and a good plot. Great cast as well.
½ April 4, 2016
I hate the actors in this movie.
jamrcla
February 1, 2016
Not a comedy film because there was none in it, No need for this film to be made I think I laughed once, Very disappointing.
½ January 30, 2016
I found this film pretty funny and it wasn't so over the top outrageous like part 1 and part 2...but these are definitely the kind of films you have to prepare yourself to watch with a very light heart ; because they sometimes border on the ridiculous .
January 26, 2016
This film is actually summed up pretty well in one of it's scenes. Robert De Niro's character squares up to Ben Stiller's character and states 'I'm watching you' to which Ben Stiller's character replies 'Still'? It's another lazy cash in, fock off already!
December 15, 2015
Very Misleading Title As There Is Minimal Focus On The Little (Kids?) Fockers. The Story Really Re-Boots The Original 'Meet The Parents' Premise With No Steam Left In The Tank. The Jokes Are Done, By The Time It's All Going We Have 20-Min Whereby It All Fizzles & Fades Bluntly In A Family Argument. Very Cringe-Worthy Finish To The Series.
December 14, 2015
January 12th 2011
March 26th 2013
May 18th 2015
December 14th 2015
November 23, 2015
"Little Fockers", an unnecessary sequel with little to add to the series, is a complete misfire. The jokes are forced, in poor taste, and string together like a collection of crude, unfunny sketches from MAD TV, serving only to further what little plot there is. (The deliverance/plot feels like an a rehashed storyline found in most TV sitcoms.) The characters have worn out their welcome and their performances come off as tired with having little to do to complete the so called "Focker Trilogy." Ben Stiller and Robert De Niro provide fine chemistry once again, but its plot is a rehash of its predecessors so we see no new relationships between Greg and Jack (You'd think after 10 years that Jack would finally trust Greg to take care of his daughter!) Owen Wilson is a full fledged character in this installment which works better in doses; Dustin Hoffman and Barbara Streisand are completely wasted and underused; Jessica Alba is completely miscast and comes off as annoying. Underdeveloped story lines/subplots disappear without any closure of what happened in the end (Kids possibly going to the fancy private school, Greg's deal with the Alba and the pharmaceutical drug.) There are little, small laughs here and there but not enough to justify even the mere idea of making a third "Fockers" movie. Skip. 2/5
½ October 29, 2015
Not as bad as others think..
½ August 22, 2015
Finale of the series is just perfect. Ages 13+
August 8, 2015
Not as hilarious as the first two....