Little Fockers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Little Fockers Reviews

½ May 19, 2018
Easily the worst addition to the franchise, 'Little Fockers' is forgettable and lazy with its jokes so much so that the charm of the characters is completely worn out.
½ May 9, 2018
The tone is all wrong in the final part of this film series in large part due to a change of directors.
Not the worst film ever but the weakest of the 3 and largely forgettable.
The choices are bizarre for the writers. Instead of having a film about Greg Focker being a new parent with babies they fast forward 5 yrs so he has 5 year old twins...seems like a missed opportunity to me!

The film goes back to the confrontational nature of his realationship with his in-laws. Which would have been fine but it's about him being faithful to his wife...and it just sucks the fun out of the whole thing.
Also, Owen Wilson is given a larger role than the previous films but his pandering to Greg's father-in-law and wife fall flat here and lack the awkward fun from the first film. He is now friends with Greg instead of a rival so again, it's not fun to watch.

Bad choices for the script affected the film and the change in director makes the film feel separate from the first 2 movies.
April 2, 2018
Little Fockers is a daft comedy which is dragging out the series with the same recycled jokes. Its quite a light hearted bit of fun.
½ February 11, 2018
Dumb third movie in the franchise that should have never happened. I hope theirs not a fourth movie.
½ January 18, 2018
A loser versus the first two films, but still entertaining and there were some parts that were really funny. Overall not a great movie, but something you might watch if bored on HBO or tv
½ January 13, 2018
will you get out of here..

Little Fockers

The maker takes too much time on setting the plot and characters (and there are so many in it) that neither the sub-plots nor the characters are interesting enough to hold to the thread.
½ October 16, 2017
I enjoyed this just as me as the other two granted it's a bit rinse wash repeat but it's funny and it works
October 13, 2017
Forgettable 3rd installment
½ July 19, 2017
Prevedibile, scontato, stupido e, ancora peggio, non fa ridere, neanche una singola scena. Questo film semplicemente terribile sotto tutti gli aspetti, una vera offesa al cinema. Senza dubbio tra le peggiori commedie che io abbia mai visto.
June 15, 2017
An unfunny mess of a tired series. Many of the events didn't make sense and no one looked like they were having fun. Time to put the focker series to sleep...
March 12, 2017
Toilet humor galore; more outrageous than its predecessors.
½ February 6, 2017
very funny. a welcomed addition to the series (3 viewings)
½ January 22, 2017
This was unneeded and totally a complete waste of time. Just God awful, it should be played in Hell to torture tenants
January 3, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ December 24, 2016
It's an ok feel good film with likeable performances from the whole cast but it isn't funny enough to be a comedy in my opinion. The final act gets incredibly ridiculous when there's a fight at the party and many characters do stupid things. It's like the screen writers forgot at this point that they were not all cartoons. However it is very relatable although in a extreme way.
½ October 20, 2016
I have heard this described as vulgar and lamentably lazy, and it gives me no pleasure to be able to say that, while I don't agree that it is vulgar, I wholeheartedly agree that it is lazy, and to do what the makers have done (or not done, in this case) to such an otherwise likeable franchise is nigh unforgivable. There are three half-decent jokes in the whole movie - I counted - and the script in general is woefully lacklustre. It's a crying shame.
July 21, 2016
Little Fockers is a funny and great movie. However, this movie is not better than the first two Meet the Parents movies. Still, this movie is just the like the first two Meet the Parents movies. Their are still tons of laughs and it is heartwarming. I would suggest this movie.
June 27, 2016
6/26/2016: Ok at best. Maybe a couple of laughs, but that was really it. Worst of the series.
June 7, 2016
First and foremost, Meet the Parents is one of my favorite comedies of all time. I remember being disappointed with its sequel, and knowing that the third installment would be worse, I held it off for years. Boy, was I right. Little Fockers isn't horrendously bad, but it's not good. Whereas the original was slightly more realistic, low key and relatable, this was merely a juvenile, slapstick mess with immature sex jokes and tired gags. The mixture of children and senior citizens within a frequently perverted "comedy" made this not only stupid, but uncomfortably weird too.
May 22, 2016
Not very funny, but it had it's moments.