Little Giants - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Little Giants Reviews

June 13, 2016
Good family film. Ice Box still scares meh.
February 19, 2016
My childhood movie .....that I still love.
½ December 23, 2015
Has a decent load of laughs, but its also a run of the mill silly family comedy.
December 13, 2015
Ed O' Neil is a NFL pro player who returns to his home town to coach Pee-Wee football in Little Giants. His Brother (Rick Moranis) is tired of living in his brothers shadow and decides to make a team of the misfits, which include his daughter, who were not good enough to make his brothers team. In a true underdog story the Little Giants take on the overpowered Cowboys in this family fun comedy. The film has great references to football, has some great comedy and is one of the great Disney films of its time that seem to be too far and between today.
June 19, 2015
Not a very good sports movie
August 4, 2014
(First viewing - Childhood)
August 2, 2014
"Little Giants" is one funny family film. Humorous little tykes with wacky acting, this film is like "The Sandlot" meets "The Mighty Ducks" at a Super Bowl game (more or less). "Little Giants" is just funny & perfect for any family to enjoy. Even though I am & will forever be a Dallas Cowboys fan, this film is the only time I would root for the Giants - the Little Giants, that is!
June 28, 2014
Siguiendo con la misma de formula de cualquier película de deportes, en donde la actuación son decente y los personajes que no logran sacar algo nuevo de la formula pero la película logra entender durante todo el metraje, simplemente es una película que te la puedes ver un fin de semana cuando no tengas nada que hacer.
March 26, 2014
Dumb. Predictable. But, family-friendly.
February 1, 2014
One of my faves in my childhood, so I don't care if it is that bad.
December 20, 2013
watch in littlegiants on rotten tomatoes
October 28, 2013
You don't have to be good to have fun
½ October 1, 2013
Very enjoyable family sports film. Not quite on par with The Mighty Ducks or the Sandlot, but close.
½ September 14, 2013
CUTE AND FUNNY MOVIE
September 11, 2013
awsome movie!!! favorite childhood movie...
August 25, 2013
Love how they put the team together. Wish it was a little less predictable. Pretty well!
June 14, 2013
I only half heartedly dug it as a kid so now its flaws and underdog sports movie clichés only nauseate further. But I do love Rick Moranis so it still can evoke a smile.
June 13, 2013
This is a good movie for the kids that play sports
May 28, 2013
How many times are we to see the storylines of a group of kids who form the underdog team of a sports little league and go on to win? This one even lacks the charisma of a lead actor to give it some energy. Just awful.
May 21, 2013
The real meaning of the movie is when u get knocked down u get back up and keep fighting.. and with teamwork and the rightmotivation... anything is poosible