Logan - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Logan Reviews

May 28, 2017
Signed up in Rottentomatoes just for this movie. One of the best superhero movie ever. A perfect mix of violence as well as emotion. Acting is phenomenal. The movie keeps you at the edge. Last Wolverine movie and the best one.
May 27, 2017
I loved this movie ,because I felt that the movie really had the message they wanted to pass on to the audience. Congratulations.
May 27, 2017
oH GOD..NICES BATTLES WITH THE GIRL..AND ALL THE REST: DRAMA...so how it's possible a big score for this film ??
as expected of my son
½ May 27, 2017
X-Men meet Mad Max with a grim post apocalyptic feel.
May 27, 2017
Outstanding, nerds and comic geeks should be elated, everyone else will enjoy a solid western.
½ May 27, 2017
(First and only viewing - 5/27/2017)
great end to the saga
May 27, 2017
"This is what life looks like. People who love each other...A home. You should take a moment. Feel it. You still have time."
May 27, 2017
I wish all marvel movies were as real as this one
May 27, 2017
Classic movie! Critics and fans agree for a change! Worth seeing!!!
May 27, 2017
This movie is a bit confusing. The last half an hour is very good and almost covers the cracks of the previous 2 hours but not quite. Considering this movie was R rated I just didn't think it used that opportunity well enough. There are very few action scenes in this movie. It's actually more of an emotional, buddy road-trip movie. If I go to Mcdonalds I'm not expecting a healthy meal and nor should I. If I go to see a Marvel, R rated, action and actually get an emotional, sombre, buddy road-trip movie then you have seriously not hit the mark. However the last half an hour covers for a lot of sins and on the grand scale of things is probably a fitting end for the character.
May 27, 2017
Amazingly great end to the Logan story.
May 27, 2017
Lately it seems that filmmakers have truly embraced violence as an art form. This is another shining example of that. Really good.
½ May 27, 2017
Promising and to the pace at the start and started fading away towards the end, not a crowd pleaser
Great End to the Wolverine legacy for Hugh
May 27, 2017
Heartbreaking, intense and incredibly entertaining. Thank you Hugh Jackman for bringing Wolverine to life for a these years.
May 27, 2017
Brutal. Heartbreaking. A fitting end to Hugh Jackman's portrayal as Logan. Fantastic action, spectacular storytelling, amazing direction, emotional moments, family, this movie exceeds not only as one of the best comic movies ever made, but also exceeds as a film in its own right. Logan is a home run in every aspect, and be sure to bring the tissues.
May 27, 2017
I was sad and wonderful all at the same time
May 27, 2017
Logan is probably the best X-Men film that you will never get to see, ever again. It is free from the glory of the suits and techs but presented in the most human way possible.
It is unarguably a great send-off for Hugh Jackman's adamantium-clawed Wolverine. There is no shame in being old but it is a total shame if you don't know what you have lived for. Logan found life's meaning in this one last outing.
This is Nebraska with satisfying, gruesome violence and yes, you would cry for more by the time it hits the 2-hours runtime.