Look Who's Talking - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Look Who's Talking Reviews

March 25, 2016
Bruce Willis as a baby's voice was funny enough to entertain.
October 18, 2015
A heartwarming easy to watch romantic comedy. Kirstie Alley & John Travolta are great in this fun gentle film, some film critics are too pompous to see how good this really is, I could watch this and Look Who's Talking Too daily, it's a joy.
October 10, 2015
love the 'talking' baby
½ September 29, 2015
This movie had aged well, it is still a watchable comedy. A very simple, short easy movie. The only part I think was kinda strange to watch and is still uncomfortable and that is the egg scene. I could live without that. Bruce Willis used to be a funny guy, that was nice to see his intentional humor again.
½ July 20, 2015
Thought it was actually decently well made.
½ July 13, 2015
Dans la série des idées à la con, Look Who's Talking se place très haut dans la hiérarchie des années 80. Il en reste que le film d'Amy Heckerling est une comédie romantique tout ce qu'il y a de plus sympathique et de plus charmant dans la mesure où il n'abuse pas de son concept casse-gueule et ne s'en sert qu'avec parcimonie, permettant à Bruce Willis d'être très drôle sans trop en faire. Kirstie Alley et John Travolta possèdent une excellente alchimie tandis que George Segal est hilarant en womanizer. Look Who's Talking possède tous les attraits de la comédie 80's, jusqu'à l'utilisation de Walking on Sunshine et de Let My Love Open the Door, et les utilise très bien. Bonne surprise
July 9, 2015
Bruce is the best baby
½ April 16, 2015
Cute.....almost too cute.
April 11, 2015
It's very original, simple and fun. Look Who's Talking is not a smart comedy or very funny, however is not bad to hang out. 6.5/10
½ September 18, 2014
An original concept of showing what babies thinks instead of just talking, which is a cute thing to watch sometimes. Willis, aka McClane from "Die Hard," narrates the main baby's mind that had steal the show with such funny lines that makes this comedy really funny (of course there are other funny parts besides the baby's mind) starring Travolta and Alley. But the scenes on how the female body works in the inside when the baby gets develop were kind of disturbing, especially the one process after the baby comes out was gross-out. (B)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording probably)
August 28, 2014
Not interested in this one.
August 14, 2014
Great movie. Makes me laugh every time.
½ August 2, 2014
This Was Cute And A Bit Funny,But This Was Not That Good.C+
½ July 27, 2014
(First and only full viewing - 8/29/2010)
July 13, 2014
This is a child hood movie and always a fav love it
½ June 29, 2014
It's a pretty cute movie that had a good soundtrack and John Travolta dancing to please all the new moms of the the late 1980s. It's enjoyable at times and pretty funny early on, but wears out and becomes tiresome by the final act. This was the first time I had seen this movie since I was really young, and now that I'm older I'm wondering if the Bruce Willis voice over was planned on or added later because they didn't think the stuff with the adults was that funny. There aren't really many (if any) jokes in the movie, it's just a bunch of cute baby stuff that is supposed to elicit laughs. I guess I would recommend this movie to expecting moms? I really don't know who would enjoy this movie nowadays.
June 21, 2014
cute and charming. nothing new.
May 29, 2014
Look who's talking had it's moments, but wasn't the type of movie that is always on
May 15, 2014
Amusing. Voice dubbed in a child growing up. Some funny scenes.