Look Who's Talking Now - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Look Who's Talking Now Reviews

February 14, 2017
guys this was great dont be hating you all know you loved it
½ January 31, 2017
The first movie was better than this
December 19, 2016
I absolutely loved this movie when I was little and I absolutely still love this movie now!!!
½ May 29, 2016
It's not all bad, despite what critics say. I watched this movie as a kid and I may be very well biased toward it because of that.
May 19, 2016
These critics don't know what good is. This movie was a masterpiece, and you can take that to the bank.
½ April 13, 2016
Vintage dorkiness. Look who's meets homeward bound.
January 17, 2016
What an Unfunny, Stupid, and The Worst Abomination!
½ October 18, 2015
I loved the first two films and whilst Alley and Travolta are still captivating as Molly & James talking dogs just don't hit the same mark. This is played as more of a for kids film than a film about kids, has it's moments but nowhere near as dear to me as the original and it's sequel.
August 31, 2015
Fini Bruce Willis et Roseanne Barr, dans le troisième opus de la famille Ubriacco, ce sont les animaux qui parlent. Si le film est affreusement ringard par moments, John Travolta et Kirstie Alley parviennent tout de même à sauver les meubles de bout en bout, malgré un scénario parfois indigent et une réalisation aux abonnés absents, s'il on excepte les deux ou trois séquences rêvées par Kirstie Alley, de très loin la meilleure partie du film. Danny deVito et Diane Keaton sont plutôt performants en chien et chat. Il reste cependant évident qu'il était temps que la saga se finisse avant de dépasser les limites de la débilité, ce que ce troisième opus évite tout juste.
½ July 13, 2015
Loved all of these films growing up and they are still fun to watch. This is a cool and fun XMas film to add to the collection.
½ April 5, 2015
Voice Over Heaven. It Isn't Very Clever But For Some Reason Or Another It Worked At Some Stage In The Early 90s..It Is Just So Crap..I Still Dislike All Three & Would NOT Recommend You Waste ANY Time.
½ March 5, 2015
For someone with such fame, John Travolta really didn't need to be in such a lame and foolish movie.
½ March 1, 2015
Why John Travolta Why?! Dog movies are disasters and this one is no different.
October 16, 2014
Pretty terrible movie. I even remember as a kid seeing this movie and knowing that it sucked as a youngster. The first one was good and they just got worse. The ideas got worse too...now dogs are talking? Blasphemy.
August 28, 2014
This movie is just useless.
½ August 25, 2014
There were some points that were bringing this film lower than the last two, but the rest of the other points made this the best of the trilogy and a good finale. (B)

(Full review coming soon)
½ July 23, 2014
Not as good as the first
July 1, 2014
Not very good. The b+ cast of John Travolta, Kristie Alley, and Danny De Vito couldn't make this movie eintertaining, but still this movie wasn't that bad.
June 30, 2014
Why Do I love this movie so much? Maybe because I saw it as a child! But I do love this movie! xD