Look Who's Talking Now - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Look Who's Talking Now Reviews

½ May 29, 2016
It's not all bad, despite what critics say. I watched this movie as a kid and I may be very well biased toward it because of that.
May 19, 2016
These critics don't know what good is. This movie was a masterpiece, and you can take that to the bank.
½ April 13, 2016
Vintage dorkiness. Look who's meets homeward bound.
January 17, 2016
What an Unfunny, Stupid, and The Worst Abomination!
½ October 18, 2015
I loved the first two films and whilst Alley and Travolta are still captivating as Molly & James talking dogs just don't hit the same mark. This is played as more of a for kids film than a film about kids, has it's moments but nowhere near as dear to me as the original and it's sequel.
August 31, 2015
Fini Bruce Willis et Roseanne Barr, dans le troisième opus de la famille Ubriacco, ce sont les animaux qui parlent. Si le film est affreusement ringard par moments, John Travolta et Kirstie Alley parviennent tout de même à sauver les meubles de bout en bout, malgré un scénario parfois indigent et une réalisation aux abonnés absents, s'il on excepte les deux ou trois séquences rêvées par Kirstie Alley, de très loin la meilleure partie du film. Danny deVito et Diane Keaton sont plutôt performants en chien et chat. Il reste cependant évident qu'il était temps que la saga se finisse avant de dépasser les limites de la débilité, ce que ce troisième opus évite tout juste.
½ July 13, 2015
Loved all of these films growing up and they are still fun to watch. This is a cool and fun XMas film to add to the collection.
½ April 5, 2015
Voice Over Heaven. It Isn't Very Clever But For Some Reason Or Another It Worked At Some Stage In The Early 90s..It Is Just So Crap..I Still Dislike All Three & Would NOT Recommend You Waste ANY Time.
½ March 5, 2015
For someone with such fame, John Travolta really didn't need to be in such a lame and foolish movie.
½ March 1, 2015
Why John Travolta Why?! Dog movies are disasters and this one is no different.
October 16, 2014
Pretty terrible movie. I even remember as a kid seeing this movie and knowing that it sucked as a youngster. The first one was good and they just got worse. The ideas got worse too...now dogs are talking? Blasphemy.
August 28, 2014
This movie is just useless.
½ August 25, 2014
There were some points that were bringing this film lower than the last two, but the rest of the other points made this the best of the trilogy and a good finale. (B)

(Full review coming soon)
½ July 23, 2014
Not as good as the first
July 1, 2014
Not very good. The b+ cast of John Travolta, Kristie Alley, and Danny De Vito couldn't make this movie eintertaining, but still this movie wasn't that bad.
June 30, 2014
Why Do I love this movie so much? Maybe because I saw it as a child! But I do love this movie! xD
April 1, 2014
You know... this ain't a bad movie. I actually really enjoyed this movie. This is by far the most family-accessible installment of the Look Who's Talking trilogy, and I think, this is the most purely enjoyable. Travolta and Alley maintain the good chemistry of the first two movies and DeVito and Keaton fit right in as the voice talent of the dogs. Although the Santa Claus bit was a bit groan-inducing at times,the rest of the humor is charming and pretty witty. the direction was pretty basic and I think Amy Heckerling did a much better job. Overall, acting was good, story was alright, direction was basic. This was a very enjoyable entry to the series
February 5, 2014
Mikey and Julie are older and can now talk normally and the rest of the movie has gone to the dogs.
January 14, 2014
watched this as a child was hilarious an keep you laugh seen it again as adult still funny makes you wonder what your babies are plotting