Love Actually - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Love Actually Reviews

½ September 21, 2016
A collection of paper thin stories involving love. I think trimming a few and making others stronger and more in-depth would have helped.
September 18, 2016
I was actually surprised by how good this film is.
September 17, 2016
Should be at at least 90% you guys are assholes
½ September 14, 2016
Can't figure out if I like this film or if I hate it with every sinew of my being. On reflection, Liam Neeson's nauseating little-shit-of-a-son confirms that it's the latter.
September 6, 2016
I lve this film for xmas i wnt to watch it,
August 28, 2016
Not bad for a 'Chick Flick'
August 27, 2016
Some subplots were cute and funny, others were not so memorable. Could have cut out a bit of the less memorable ones- especially the one with Keira Knightley...HATED that one. But Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth, Bill Nighy, Alan Rickman, and Emma Thompson were delightful.
August 21, 2016
One of my favorite movies of all time! Truly wonderful!!!!
½ August 21, 2016
After 13 years out i finally watched this , nice ....but if i have pick my favorite out of this one , Alles is Liefde ( Dutch version ) and Zot van Aa ( Belgium version ) then " Alles is Liefde " wins the Gold Medaillon ! SOMDVD
August 1, 2016
So this is a love story with many story lines that are loosely connected. The issue is there are too many stories and by the time they come together they just don't work or feel rushed. And while there could have been stories about more than just love like a friendship. Overall it is a highly overrated romance, but I see how it has influenced other movies like it.
July 26, 2016
favorite holiday movie....
July 23, 2016
I've seen it at least a dozen times, but it still charms and touches the heart. A classic in an often dismal pool of romantic comedies.
July 19, 2016
A classic in rom coms, Love Actually does an amazing job by using such a great and numerous cast to tie together into a single story. However, what could easily be a fun family film is spoiled by a couple unnecessary mature scenes.
July 3, 2016
It's a lovely collection of sweet love stories. Impressive cast.
June 30, 2016
The ultimate Christmas time movie. Thank you Bill Nighy,
½ June 29, 2016
The film is like the romantic comedy version of Crash. Certain stories work, many don't and in the end you realize the movie is not better than the sum of it's parts. It is goofy but not funny and far from the "ultimate" romantic comedy. Ten Thing I Hate About You does all this better. It is also really mean spirited towards large people and while it tries to be coy about it, the fat shaming just feels outdated. Plus, come on they put Mr Bean on the cover for just a cameo while Andrew Lincoln, who has a big role here long before becoming Rick Grimes, gets nothing. However, I will give credit where it is deserved, Laura Linney and Emma Thompson are absolutely fantastic. They always are but they really give this film emotional depth that is sorely needed. Their stories and interactions with others are the main reason why I am glad I watched this film. An that speaks volume wo the fact that this is mostly a male driven film.
June 22, 2016
Chock full of popular songs here is a a Christmas card from England to us all ... or at least it feels like that. And it feels good. And so, in time for the season and lest I forget, a very Merry Christmas to everyone. God bless us all ... everyone.
½ June 16, 2016
Let's take the plot line from every rom-com ever and cram into one inispid scene after another. The only redeeming characters are Emma Thompson's and Hugh Grant., and maybe his love interest. The rest is a ridiculous parade of selfish jerks who only want to gratify every whim. It was tiresome and I couldn't wait for it to end.
June 11, 2016
Actually, love it from first second to last credit.
May 31, 2016