The Mask of Zorro - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Mask of Zorro Reviews

February 24, 2018
Surprisingly good flick! You don't expect much from the title or the actors, but it's all superbly handled. Lots of excellent swashbuckling and all the leads do more than required to make you really give a damn by the end. Recommended!
February 16, 2018
Antion banderas best film so far and this website is shit
February 8, 2018
Its hard to believe that this movie is already 20 years old! Its a fun, action packed movie. And the violence isn't over the top. Banderas and Zeta-Jones are beautiful and Hopkins lends an air of dignity in all of his scenes. Good movie!
September 4, 2017
Ok I so barely remember this movie
August 21, 2017
Fun swords & soldiers epic set in 1800s Mexico, Banderas & Jones lead a well cast adventure film with a exciting script & plot.
August 20, 2017
This movie had excelent humor and great acting. It's characters are also very well-developed and the relationships are believable. This is one of my personal favourites.
½ July 29, 2017
The is a very fun adventure film. I enjoyed the characters and the plot. It had a lot of fun action scenes.

9.0/10
July 10, 2017
One of my all time favorite movies! Love the story, acting, action, romance and musical score! This is definitely a must see. They don't make movies like this anymore.
½ June 24, 2017
The Mask of Zorro is a fun, entertaining ride, even if we've seen some of its plot points done better before.
March 11, 2017
Some imperfections threaten to make the film uneven but Antonio Banderas still puts on a great performance as a new Zorro to make it a winner in its own right. It's action-packed, dramatic and funny. One way that we can see it is as an action-packed swashbuckling period piece. Fun and surprisingly nimble as the consensus states.
February 19, 2017
A very entertaining movie with a great performance from Banderas as the great hero, Zorro.
½ January 13, 2017
It's good movie to watch
October 28, 2016
With a light-hearted, swashbuckling fervor, this action adventure comedy allows the characters to poke fun at the stereotypes, then upstaged them with an earnest innocence.
Well played - with a big heart, a smirk and a wink.

4 whip snaps out of 5
October 19, 2016
Really well put together
September 17, 2016
'The Mask of Zorro' is a rousing popcorn movie, so good I even accept Anthony Hopkins as a Spaniard.
August 28, 2016
This is a fun movie.
July 25, 2016
One of my favorite movies back in high school. Great music, classic action... nothing over the top. Love it.
July 12, 2016
Zorro Begins! Master and pupil side by side!
May 15, 2016
I've tried a handful of times to sit down and watch this movie over the years. It's definitely not bad at all, but I just wish it wasn't so long. If it were about a half hour shorter, I think I'd like it much more.