Meet the Fockers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Meet the Fockers Reviews

August 12, 2017
I enjoyed this sequel probably more than I should have. A consistently funny family film that uses its uncomfortable jokes and family tension for a rousing good time. Can safely say it was better than the original
½ July 29, 2017
Even though at times it's still funny it's way worse than the original.
½ July 16, 2017
Resta coerente con il suo predecessore, ma ha ben poco da offrire per quanto riguarda ironia e scene divertenti. Alcuni momenti riescono a portare qualche risata ma nel complesso il film non lascia il segno.
June 3, 2017
Wonderfully funny ??!! Witty!! A diffentintly must see!! Both one and two!! One liners you won't forget!! "Please step aside sir" "Shut your pie hole" Lol ??
May 7, 2017
no clue what it's about....again, heard that it was funny though
May 4, 2017
A nice follow-up to the first movie. Some of the humor is a little more inappropriate than necessary, but it's funny on the whole. (First viewing - Late December 2004 in theaters)
April 6, 2017
i havent seen this yet but i heard it is good
½ March 26, 2017
I like Meet the Fockers. I don't love it or find it particularly hilarious but it is a good watch from time to time. The performances from Dustin Hoffman and Robert De Niro in particular steal the show. Ben Stiller is fine, as are the rest, but no one reaches the height of the two Oscar winners here. It was funny to see a realistic subject of in-laws crossing, but done is a much more extreme manor.
February 12, 2017
I'm not so sure this wedding is such a good idea. I don't like what I'm seeing from these Fockers.
½ February 6, 2017
very funny but not as good of an overall movie as the first. i think this was probably funnier, but there were also some jokes that didn't hit. there were just a lot more jokes overall (about 4 viewings)
½ December 3, 2016
This movie has its ups and it has its downs. I wouldn't say by any means this movie is a must see. It has its moments that make you laugh out loud. But by no means is it a movie that you will laugh from beginning to end. It does deliver a family feel movie with some adult humor. This isn't a movie I would be watching every night to see different angles but it definitely does have its moments all and all a decent movie. With some flaws.
November 24, 2016
No success for the follow up. Running out of steam.
October 5, 2016
Sloppy, some laughs.
jamrcla
½ July 18, 2016
Good sequel but lost some of its magic what made meet the Meet The Parents great, Adding more stars did help but kind of a let down in most places.
½ July 2, 2016
Meet the Fockers is hilarious and entertaining. Meet the Fockers is a step up from Meet the Parents. This movie has a great cast and has a very good plot. Ben Stiller and Robert De Niro are hilarious together. I would very much suggest this movie.
June 8, 2016
Very interesting and funny
½ June 5, 2016
70% Despite trading the slapstick for sex jokes, Meet the Fockers did fairly well, given the track record of most comedy sequels.
½ May 25, 2016
Well, what's there to say? Within the first thirty minutes of the movie, there's banter about the DISGUSTING, SAVAGE practice of male genital mutilation. The audience is supposed to find this charming and funny. Hoffman's character portrays the kind of person who hates everything about western civilization and yet is not the villain.

What a shameless piece of work.
½ May 22, 2016
This is a terrible movie.... That's bad for the talent: Stiller, de Niro, Hoffman..! Won't buy it or rewatch it!!
May 17, 2016