Meet the Fockers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Meet the Fockers Reviews

½ July 18, 2016
Good sequel but lost some of its magic what made meet the Meet The Parents great, Adding more stars did help but kind of a let down in most places.
½ July 2, 2016
Meet the Fockers is hilarious and entertaining. Meet the Fockers is a step up from Meet the Parents. This movie has a great cast and has a very good plot. Ben Stiller and Robert De Niro are hilarious together. I would very much suggest this movie.
June 8, 2016
Very interesting and funny
½ June 5, 2016
70% Despite trading the slapstick for sex jokes, Meet the Fockers did fairly well, given the track record of most comedy sequels.
½ May 25, 2016
Well, what's there to say? Within the first thirty minutes of the movie, there's banter about the DISGUSTING, SAVAGE practice of male genital mutilation. The audience is supposed to find this charming and funny. Hoffman's character portrays the kind of person who hates everything about western civilization and yet is not the villain.

What a shameless piece of work.
½ May 22, 2016
This is a terrible movie.... That's bad for the talent: Stiller, de Niro, Hoffman..! Won't buy it or rewatch it!!
May 17, 2016
funny, but not as good as Meet The Parents
May 15, 2016
Saw 'meet the parents', thought it was average. May as well see this for completeness
May 14, 2016
We like all these characters and somehow even Babs Streisand is tolerable but overall it's much weaker than the original. A few laughs but it's not getting any funnier as time goes on.
May 10, 2016
I've wanted to see this movie for a long time! I suppose I should watch Meet the Parents first...
May 7, 2016
Rewatched this after many years and I love it the same. Although, looking at the film from a critical perspective, it's just above average at best
½ May 7, 2016
5/6/2016: One of the funnier sequels I've seen. Might be better than the first one.
½ May 5, 2016
We meet the guys parents this time and they're tree hugging hippies. This sequel has a few laughs but nothing special.
March 26, 2016
Has occasional funny moments!
½ March 12, 2016
A great sequel to one of the greatest comedies of all time.
½ March 12, 2016
This is a huge step back from the first goofy but still funny meet the parents. The humor tries so hard to throw a lot of jokes but they rarely work. I do not like the performances from the focker family and Ben stiller is a lot less funny. I bumped up the score to 1 1/2 stars because Robert de Niro is not as funny but still can get a laugh once in a while. Many jokes are lazy
February 27, 2016
Still love this film.
February 6, 2016
It was very good, definitely better than the first!
February 1, 2016
Pretty cute. Love Ben Stiller and obviously Teri Polo(she's in my favorite show, The Fosters). It's funny and the acting is well done in this movie.
½ January 31, 2016
I guese a bit a repeat of " Meet the Parents " , but still good ...some misunderstoods but better then Fc The Champions , enjoyable ! SOMDVD