Meet the Fockers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Meet the Fockers Reviews

½ December 3, 2016
This movie has its ups and it has its downs. I wouldn't say by any means this movie is a must see. It has its moments that make you laugh out loud. But by no means is it a movie that you will laugh from beginning to end. It does deliver a family feel movie with some adult humor. This isn't a movie I would be watching every night to see different angles but it definitely does have its moments all and all a decent movie. With some flaws.
November 24, 2016
No success for the follow up. Running out of steam.
October 22, 2016
It's an ok feel good film with likeable performances from the whole cast but it isn't funny enough to be a comedy in my opinion. The final act gets incredibly ridiculous when there's a fight at the party and many characters do stupid things. It's like the screen writers forgot at this point that they were not all cartoons. However it is very relatable although in a extreme way.
October 5, 2016
Sloppy, some laughs.
jamrcla
½ July 18, 2016
Good sequel but lost some of its magic what made meet the Meet The Parents great, Adding more stars did help but kind of a let down in most places.
½ July 2, 2016
Meet the Fockers is hilarious and entertaining. Meet the Fockers is a step up from Meet the Parents. This movie has a great cast and has a very good plot. Ben Stiller and Robert De Niro are hilarious together. I would very much suggest this movie.
June 8, 2016
Very interesting and funny
½ June 5, 2016
70% Despite trading the slapstick for sex jokes, Meet the Fockers did fairly well, given the track record of most comedy sequels.
½ May 25, 2016
Well, what's there to say? Within the first thirty minutes of the movie, there's banter about the DISGUSTING, SAVAGE practice of male genital mutilation. The audience is supposed to find this charming and funny. Hoffman's character portrays the kind of person who hates everything about western civilization and yet is not the villain.

What a shameless piece of work.
½ May 22, 2016
This is a terrible movie.... That's bad for the talent: Stiller, de Niro, Hoffman..! Won't buy it or rewatch it!!
May 17, 2016
funny, but not as good as Meet The Parents
May 15, 2016
Saw 'meet the parents', thought it was average. May as well see this for completeness
May 14, 2016
We like all these characters and somehow even Babs Streisand is tolerable but overall it's much weaker than the original. A few laughs but it's not getting any funnier as time goes on.
May 10, 2016
I've wanted to see this movie for a long time! I suppose I should watch Meet the Parents first...
May 7, 2016
Rewatched this after many years and I love it the same. Although, looking at the film from a critical perspective, it's just above average at best
½ May 7, 2016
5/6/2016: One of the funnier sequels I've seen. Might be better than the first one.
½ May 5, 2016
We meet the guys parents this time and they're tree hugging hippies. This sequel has a few laughs but nothing special.
March 26, 2016
Has occasional funny moments!
½ March 12, 2016
A great sequel to one of the greatest comedies of all time.
½ March 12, 2016
This is a huge step back from the first goofy but still funny meet the parents. The humor tries so hard to throw a lot of jokes but they rarely work. I do not like the performances from the focker family and Ben stiller is a lot less funny. I bumped up the score to 1 1/2 stars because Robert de Niro is not as funny but still can get a laugh once in a while. Many jokes are lazy