Meet the Robinsons - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Meet the Robinsons Reviews

November 25, 2016
This is an awesome movie! My favorite parts were the plot twists!
November 6, 2016
Loved it, One of the most amazing and underrated Disney movies of all time.
½ October 28, 2016
Not a personal favorite, but still kinda good
½ October 23, 2016
So random, but so hilarious
October 8, 2016
I have a soft spot for this movie because it is so close to being amazing. It's still good, but man, if it was just a liiiiittttle better.
½ October 2, 2016
While not a classic and shouldn't really be expected to spawn a couple of sequels (blame that on John Lasseter), Meet the Robinsons is still entertaining in its own right thanks to colourful animation, decent voice acting and a good amount of laughs and charm.
September 1, 2016
Meet the Robinson's is Disney's most simple and basic animation but is engaging and enjoyable. The film attempts to explore some deeper topics and includes some unexpected twists. It's only fault is its time travel logic.
August 22, 2016
As a fan of time travel fiction, this was a great way to introduce my 3-year-old to the notoriously complicated genre. Sure, the CG animation doesn't really hold up (traditional would've stood the test of time better), but the story is incredibly earnest, childishly twisty and provides a surprising amount of decent jokes. A concept that is better than its execution, but what a great (original) Disney-fied concept.
August 15, 2016
This was an okay movie. Some of the characters were memorable. The animation sometimes ranges from good to not good
½ August 7, 2016
I know it's not totally impressive, but I actually really enjoyed this one.
July 27, 2016
This was a piece of crap. If you want to watch good animated time travel, watch
Mr. Peabody & Sherman. Nothing works here.
½ July 24, 2016
i watched this for the first time tonight july 2016 and I think it is too complicated for kids and too simple for adults. time travel is a difficult thing to pull off in movies. a lot of feel good stuff within the movie but overall a weak movie especially compared to other Disney animated movies.
June 27, 2016
Meet the Robinsons is surprising and intriguing. This movie is a perfect family movie. This movie teaches you to dream big because if you dream big anything can happen. I would suggest this movie.
½ June 11, 2016
Wtf? I'm not sure what I saw... disjointed plot, all over the place.... Not a fan of the depiction of adoption either.
May 28, 2016
Meet The Robinsons might not be much of an original concept, but for an animated movie it's a really good time travel flick for kids. Yes it's a disney movie, but for what it i, it's good, but it also does get quite boring as well.
May 9, 2016
The time-traveling element may be the most confusing of all the movies that revolves around it, still it has the Disney charisma and colorful animation to make it worth watching
April 16, 2016
Probably the most under rated Disney film to date
April 7, 2016
The best disney movie
March 28, 2016
This movie was great. The message is to not let life's setbacks keep you from achieving your goals "keep moving forward". We learn more at times from failure than success, this movie wants people to remember that. There is a message about what is family and what is important to people, how to obtain a sense of self. This movie is under rated and is worth watching. I think in many ways Disney was trying to inspire future innovators. It is great stuff and may be chaotic, but it adds to its charm. For a fun time and inspiring romp into the future watch this movie. Time travelers and inventors will enjoy this movie