Meet the Robinsons - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Meet the Robinsons Reviews

June 10, 2017
Great movie amazingly computer animated and there is loads of fun the plot is average and overall the movie is great!
June 1, 2017
It's fun and has some heart, but ultimately Meet the Robinsons can't quite match up to some of the other powerhouse films of animation.
May 20, 2017
Positive Message & A Nice Little Homage To Walt Disney, A Dreamer & Believer In A Friendly, Happy Future. A Fantastic Lil-Diddy By Rob Thomas To Round Off The Edge Brings It All Home. The Story Appears To Steal Heavily From Back To The Future & Alice In Wonderland Tho..It All Being A Bit Simplified For The Kids, Which I Guess Happens With These Disney Productions.
May 8, 2017
That ending was so beautiful, I really enjoyed this;-)
April 20, 2017
LOVE THIS MOVIE! Definitely one of my favorite animated movies. Clever setup, funny scenes, funny characters & good CGI graphics. 10 out of 10 stars.
February 14, 2017
Meet the robinsons is well, I liked it, it's got great animation great characters and good acting, an ok story but weak writing, 6/10
½ January 16, 2017
The plot is busy and frantically paced, but it's also abundantly full of contrived, yet inspired wackiness.
½ December 21, 2016
Despite some flaws in the time travel story and plenty of underdeveloped family members, the movie manages to make up for those problems by way of clever humor, decent computer animation, and a poignant moral. A major step-up from Chicken Little.
November 25, 2016
This is an awesome movie! My favorite parts were the plot twists!
November 6, 2016
Loved it, One of the most amazing and underrated Disney movies of all time.
½ October 28, 2016
Not a personal favorite, but still kinda good
½ October 23, 2016
So random, but so hilarious
October 8, 2016
I have a soft spot for this movie because it is so close to being amazing. It's still good, but man, if it was just a liiiiittttle better.
½ October 2, 2016
While not a classic and shouldn't really be expected to spawn a couple of sequels (blame that on John Lasseter), Meet the Robinsons is still entertaining in its own right thanks to colourful animation, decent voice acting and a good amount of laughs and charm.
September 1, 2016
Meet the Robinson's is Disney's most simple and basic animation but is engaging and enjoyable. The film attempts to explore some deeper topics and includes some unexpected twists. It's only fault is its time travel logic.
August 22, 2016
As a fan of time travel fiction, this was a great way to introduce my 3-year-old to the notoriously complicated genre. Sure, the CG animation doesn't really hold up (traditional would've stood the test of time better), but the story is incredibly earnest, childishly twisty and provides a surprising amount of decent jokes. A concept that is better than its execution, but what a great (original) Disney-fied concept.
August 15, 2016
This was an okay movie. Some of the characters were memorable. The animation sometimes ranges from good to not good
July 27, 2016
This was a piece of crap. If you want to watch good animated time travel, watch
Mr. Peabody & Sherman. Nothing works here.
½ July 24, 2016
i watched this for the first time tonight july 2016 and I think it is too complicated for kids and too simple for adults. time travel is a difficult thing to pull off in movies. a lot of feel good stuff within the movie but overall a weak movie especially compared to other Disney animated movies.
June 27, 2016
Meet the Robinsons is surprising and intriguing. This movie is a perfect family movie. This movie teaches you to dream big because if you dream big anything can happen. I would suggest this movie.